Heather Keen.... About 19 years old.....

Heather Keen.... About 19 years old.... Dead head...

Posted in the Grundy Forum

Brian

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Why get in the car if the driver is drunk?
loser

Grundy, VA

#2 Mar 20, 2013
you must be a sorry idiot to ask that question. I think most normal people have rode in a vehicle when the driver was drinking its part of being young.
fed up

Grundy, VA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Grow up you prick. Heather was a sweet girl & had many people who loved her. People just need.to let her rest in piece. Quit talking smack about her. It doesn't matter why she was in the vehicle. Heather was my best friend. Grow up!
KELLERMAN

Harrod, OH

#4 Mar 20, 2013
I don't know this dear child. This child belong to God and her parents and friends. What kind of society are we living in that says such hurtful things about someone who has expired that can't speak for themselves. Of all the things to discuss why are these comments on a public forum. When we hear of a persons death don't you thing that perhaps this could of been one of your own family members and you wouldn't be on here posting such hurtful words. Don't you think that perhaps her family reads this garbage or her friends. Think of your own family would you want them spoke about in such a manner. Where are your southern manners?
info

Elkhart, IN

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Heather was a good person who made a bad decision people let her rest in peace please
dazed

Richlands, VA

#6 Mar 21, 2013
KELLERMAN wrote:
I don't know this dear child. This child belong to God and her parents and friends. What kind of society are we living in that says such hurtful things about someone who has expired that can't speak for themselves. Of all the things to discuss why are these comments on a public forum. When we hear of a persons death don't you thing that perhaps this could of been one of your own family members and you wouldn't be on here posting such hurtful words. Don't you think that perhaps her family reads this garbage or her friends. Think of your own family would you want them spoke about in such a manner. Where are your southern manners?
it dont matter, i dont care who you are, one say this idiot will be in a situation whether it be them or thir future children, they'll know its coming back to them, and it will
dazed

Richlands, VA

#7 Mar 21, 2013
nobody dont have to say it to ya, you'll just know karma has bit you on your ass, remember these words cause you'll eat em one day, you did it to yourself )and your innocent family) enjoy life while you can..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Sparks 2 hr May God Bless Trey 26
Does anyone know if Nicole Vires died? 6 hr Sad 2
Looking for Keith Matt beggs 11 hr BabyGurl 915 3
Business without a license on Slate Creek 17 hr Making a Living 9
Best looking man at JRS Trucking (Dec '08) Fri Maryjane 38
The cute cook at the Rainbow Fri Gilligan 6
G4S security layoff Fri Downgrade 3
More from around the web

Grundy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE