murder sucide at garden creek

Posted in the Grundy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
annie messer holden wv

Hilton Head Island, SC

#1 Nov 7, 2010
please if you know any thing about alvin sheppard killing two people an then killing himself will you please inform me i am his aunt annie an i wood love to here something thank you
joe

New Hope, VA

#2 Nov 7, 2010
check RIP JON MAYS AND HIS MOM
annie messer holden wv

Hilton Head Island, SC

#3 Nov 7, 2010
joe is there any thing else you can tell me about ihis or let me know were i can read about this in a news paper the the name of the paper thank you annie
Ann

Bland, VA

#4 Nov 7, 2010
So three people were killed? OMG! This is horrible! God Bless that little girl's heart!!!!!
LOcal

Grundy, VA

#5 Nov 7, 2010
Well Annie if your his Aunt call the family
annie messer holden wv

Hilton Head Island, SC

#6 Nov 7, 2010
i have but they arn"t being told much i wood like to know the name of the news paper that might say something about it an i an not able to travel there because of my health
Anonymous

Perry, GA

#7 Nov 7, 2010
This is horrible that so many murders happen in such a small town.
Concerned

North Tazewell, VA

#8 Nov 7, 2010
Aunt Annie...this is really not a great source of reliable information. I know that there was alot of stuff going on over Tiffanys baby and poor Alvin must have just snapped. And I really hate it for all who is part of this horrible tragedy, it really is a shame. It has not been on the news here as of yet today. The paper from Bristol might have something but who knows.
Wake Up

Carrollton, TX

#9 Nov 7, 2010
annie messer holden wv wrote:
i have but they arn"t being told much i wood like to know the name of the news paper that might say something about it an i an not able to travel there because of my health
You could try the Bluefield Telegraph Paper. It is also no line at www.bluefieldtelegraph.com
You can also try the Bristol Hearld they are on line too
You can try the Virginia Mountaineer Paper Grundy,VA
I hope this has helped.
annie messer holden wv

Hilton Head Island, SC

#10 Nov 7, 2010
thank you wake up
POBOY

Bristol, VA

#11 Nov 8, 2010
Nothing in the Bristol paper.
well

Port Republic, VA

#12 Nov 8, 2010
its at wcyb.com and probably tricities.com but the other thread on here is rip jon mays and his mom
RELATED TO SANDY

Keen Mountain, VA

#13 Nov 8, 2010
i am so so upset and mad at what this man done to my cousin and her son and all the ppl he has hurt and done god have mercy on his soul. bible says murders have there part in the lake of fire, and he is in it now for this it in relavation 21 and 22 you murder someone no forgiveness no matter what. i forgive this man but he is in gods hands now, dont care what it was about or over still had no right to take ppls lifes over what ever his problem was. no excuse for this ever. murder is murder and a chicken too.to face punishment for his crime. i dont care what anyone does to someone dont give you the right to shoot anyone unless you threaten with another gun face to face. god rest your soul sandy and your son , i love you with all my heart and growing up with you love you cuz. love your cuz amen.
bullcrap

Keen Mountain, VA

#14 Nov 8, 2010
whos hands would it have been in after something bad had happened to the baby girl AND YOU DAMN WELL KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT "RELATION TO SANDY!" everybody knows the story
wanttoknow

AOL

#15 Nov 8, 2010
bullcrap wrote:
whos hands would it have been in after something bad had happened to the baby girl AND YOU DAMN WELL KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT "RELATION TO SANDY!" everybody knows the story
like to know more about this..
compton

Keen Mountain, VA

#16 Nov 8, 2010
just ask its not a well kept secret....
wanttoknow

AOL

#17 Nov 8, 2010
compton wrote:
just ask its not a well kept secret....
I'm asking what the secret is?
annies stupid

New Hope, VA

#18 Nov 8, 2010
bullcrap wrote:
apparently you think you know a story and thats prolly what it is just a story made up by some dumb bitch. and if something could or would have happen to the baby girl we all see who would have done it dont we... the crazy fu ck with the gun that kills people... let me think.. how many people did this crazy jon guy kill? ohh wait none, what about his mom, lets think about this for a sec, how many people did she kill, uhhh none now lets think about alvin on the other side of the family how many people did he kill... ding ding ding theres your crazy fuc ker that would hurt emma if anyone would... wake the hell up. i hope your health is getting worse by the minute
RELATED TO SANDY

Keen Mountain, VA

#19 Nov 10, 2010
bullcrap wrote:
Now this is his daughter,and now i advise you to stop cursing over a preaching man, cause all the preacher does not like to see that.You know what?A murder is a murder.I dont know who you think you are but you better PICK UP YOUR BIBLE AND READ WHAT YOU SAY!
cotton tail

North Tazewell, VA

#20 Nov 10, 2010
RELATED TO SANDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is his daughter,and now i advise you to stop cursing over a preaching man, cause all the preacher does not like to see that.You know what?A murder is a murder.I dont know who you think you are but you better PICK UP YOUR BIBLE AND READ WHAT YOU SAY!
lol, a preaching man, that explains it....you need to read YOUR bible ole girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snakes!! 2 hr so you know 21
Sykes 4 hr m s sucks 16
cdub 6 hr so you know 2
Worry About Muslim Freeloaders Not Buchanan Cou... 8 hr so you know 2
Worry About Cuban Freeloaders, Not Buchanan Cou... 8 hr so you know 4
Obituary for Terry Theodore Pack 9 hr posted by me 1
Worry About Illegal Immigrant Freeloaders Not B... 9 hr so you know 1

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance