Who Did The tax Assessments
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hey

Grundy, VA

#71 Mar 2, 2013
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text>The poster: did not say" prior owner, he or she said: co owner.
Well, you know what they say about assumptions don't yo jerk off.
Bubba

Charlottesville, VA

#72 Mar 2, 2013
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> they: do not have to sell your property, to get their back tax's owed on the property. they can sell what is called tax certificate's, to investor's which will be lodged as a lien against the property. the county it's self will not file the lien: it is the responsibility, of the investor.
however the county does provide the investor with sufficient evidence to prove to the court: that their claim and right to file against the property is bonified. then; the investor, has the right to charge you interest and late fees's, up to and including: petitioning, the court to have your property sold. IF" you ignore.
All county's in the State of VA: have that right. where they choose to enact it or not. is up to each county; to decide.
The supervisors must authorize the sale of Tax certificate's by the tax office and the sale must be advertised for several weeks before a sale can take place and the property owner must be notified by the tax office before the sale which has not happened.

Tax certificate's owners cannot contact the property owner for repayment plus interest (the interest amount stated on the certificate) until a certain time limit has passed, I think it is 22 months. Tax certificate's owners cannot charge "late fees" because Tax certificates are listed as an investment and not a loan. If after 22 months the Tax certificate's owner can request an Application for Tax Deed, which forces the owner to pay the back taxes (Tax certificate plus interest) or the property is sold at a public auction to the highest bidder and then the Tax certificate's owner gets paid.

The supervisors must authorize the sale of Tax certificate's by the tax office and the sale must be advertised for several weeks before a sale can take place.

Crazy Indian is one really stupid goat molester!
Land Man

New Hope, VA

#75 Mar 2, 2013
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> The poster: did not say" prior owner, he or she said: co owner.
That poster you have on the wall that says "Freaking Supid Dumb Ass" isn't a poster, it's a mirror you idiot. If you weren't so incredibly STUPID you'd know it didn't matter what someone else said but that the other names listed are supposed to be a prior owner. Shut up you slobbering imbecile.
Land Man

New Hope, VA

#76 Mar 2, 2013
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> they: do not have to sell your property, to get their back tax's owed on the property. they can sell what is called tax certificate's, to investor's which will be lodged as a lien against the property. the county it's self will not file the lien: it is the responsibility, of the investor.
however the county does provide the investor with sufficient evidence to prove to the court: that their claim and right to file against the property is bonified. then; the investor, has the right to charge you interest and late fees's, up to and including: petitioning, the court to have your property sold. IF" you ignore.
All county's in the State of VA: have that right. where they choose to enact it or not. is up to each county; to decide.
You are, of course, wrong again you blithering idiot.

According to the Virginia Department of Tax Administration, the Code of Virginia does not allow the state to sell tax lien certificates. Instead, the commonwealth allows local governments to conduct public tax auctions. The Code of Virginia allows the commonwealth to use the sale proceeds to pay for unpaid income taxes, real property taxes, and any other types of federal and state debts. The Virginia Code requires individual counties to list their properties available for public auction on their local websites or in local newspapers.

Virginia statutory law prescribes the methods by which non-jucicial and judicial sales are conducted.

You might want to read, or have read to you as I am sure you are illiterate, the following:

LIS Code of Virginia: Section 58.1-3965 When Land May be Sold for Delinquent Taxes; Notice of Sale: Owner’s Right of Redemption

LIS Code of Virginia: Section 58.1-3975 Nonjudicial Sale of Tax Delinquent Real Properties of Minimal Size and Value

Now shut up dumb ass.
Land Man

New Hope, VA

#78 Mar 2, 2013
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> YOU STUPID BASTARD: we are not talking about the STATE. we were talking about the county's. YOU STUPID BASTARD" the STATE: does not own Residential Property. The County's, does not need the state's or the county Supervisor's okay: to SELL Defunk Tax Certificate's, simply because: the Supervisor's are the one's that has already approved of and set up the Process; where by the County, can direct or request the County's Lawyer's to Collect the Defunk tax's.
You poor, ignorant, pathetic dumb ass... you just keep digging yourself deeper into the bottomless pit of your own stupidity. YOU STUPID BASTARD, have you never heard of the Dillon Rule? If the Commonwealth of Virginia is unable to sell tax lien certificates then neither can counties, independent cities, or any other political subdivision of the commonwealth. The process you are trying to describe does not exist ANYWHERE at any level in Virginia.

Even in Buchanan County, where laws are sometimes considered polite suggestions rather than firm edicts, the Board of Supervisors lacks the power to enact laws or processes which are specifically prohibited by state law.

You are an incredibly stupid mangoat. The fact that your personal genome includes, at least to some degree, genetic contributions from goats and other beasts of burden doesn't fully explain the depth of your ignorance. To call you an imbecile would be an insult to imbeciles throughout the world and history. If you choose to continue to wallow in the excrement you espouse at least please refrain from soiling this forum. Shut up, YOU IGNORANT BEASTLY BASTARD.

FYI, dumb ass, the word you keep trying to use is DEFUNCT! Defunk sounds like something YOU would do, and probably have done, in deflowering a skunk.
Bubba

Charlottesville, VA

#80 Mar 2, 2013
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> IF" it suit's you, then it's okay with me. you NEGRO BEAST OF THE FIELD.
Wow! You cannot prove “Land Man” wrong. You poor half African American baby!

Ole Crazy Indian has been stupid all his life and I expect that will never change. He is half African American but will not admit that fact. His mother confessed to him on her death bed that she loved dark meat.

He does not like anyone pointing out his stupidity. That cow kick to the head did more damage than he realizes. He simply cannot accept the fact that he is stupid.

Just one question for Crazy Indian, do you get a boner every time you smell goat poop?

On a more serious note, Ole Crazy Indian always posts stuff that he knows is wrong but simply cannot help himself. He has been full of crap from day one.
Worried about loans

Lebanon, VA

#82 Mar 5, 2013
I hope these new tax assessments will not be used by appraisers when valuing property!
thieves

Grundy, VA

#83 Mar 5, 2013
The other board wrote:
<quoted text>this board did not hire them the past board hired them.
i was told that pat justice made this mess and ur right no one is answering that phone .
Mandy

New Hope, VA

#84 Mar 8, 2013
I heard the board is gonna try and fire the people who done the new taxes and start all over again. So i took a half day off work and got mine took down for nothing i guess. whose gonna pay me for all the time i allready spent setting in the court house basment trying to fix a mess made by somebody else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mountain magic witch craft shop 24 min Ignorance is Bliss 37
sheriff election 1 hr Cj willis 63
Foster vs. McClanahan For Sherriff of BC 1 hr Blake Johnson 22
grundy sucks (Aug '13) 14 hr False 16
Corrupt Jail : Southwest Va. Regional Jail in H... (Nov '09) Sat william bonney 139
ANDREW MARK LESTER (Andy Lester) Sat Jimbo 6
Pondering May 18 rebel outlaw 3

Grundy Jobs

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages