unsolved murders
Betty

AOL

#61 Jun 17, 2009
Chris Ward's father James ...did James have any Brothers or sisters? I actually went to School with some Wards at Slate Creek many years ago.
DUH

Nicholasville, KY

#62 Jun 17, 2009
think about....it's two different Chris Ward's.
Lois

Lebanon, VA

#63 Jun 17, 2009
DUH wrote:
think about....it's two different Chris Ward's.
I am talking about the Chris Ward who was killed on a motorcycle when he was only 18 years old back in 1988 and his mother ( Linda) was murdered when he was a child.
Betty

AOL

#64 Jun 17, 2009
we're not talking about the Chris Ward that murdered his grandmother.we are talking about the one that died in 1988 i believe...I was just wanting to know about his father's family...I think I might know them.
Lois

Lebanon, VA

#65 Jun 17, 2009
Betty wrote:
we're not talking about the Chris Ward that murdered his grandmother.we are talking about the one that died in 1988 i believe...I was just wanting to know about his father's family...I think I might know them.
Thank you for clearing that up Betty.
Betty

AOL

#66 Jun 17, 2009
you're welcome Lois...
historian

AOL

#67 Jun 18, 2009
Betty wrote:
the Linda Matney murder, does anyone know who her son(Chris Ward) father is? my daughter went to School with Chris..she said she thought he was raised by his grandmother...
someone i know thinks his father's name was james from stone coal

Since: Jun 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#68 Jun 18, 2009
Betty wrote:
Chris Ward's father James ...did James have any Brothers or sisters? I actually went to School with some Wards at Slate Creek many years ago.
Yes, James had a brother named Bradley who was killed at Tookland in the late 70's. He has one other brother and two sisters who are still living.
Linda divorced James and was married to a Church when she went missing.
re run

Pittsburgh, PA

#69 Jun 19, 2009
there is a cody matney that went missing a couple years ago
Betty

AOL

#70 Jun 19, 2009
was Cody Matney the one that went missing somewhere near Bristol, Va.?
Reality

Cedar Bluff, VA

#71 Jun 19, 2009
Betty wrote:
was Cody Matney the one that went missing somewhere near Bristol, Va.?
Oh mercy, I had forgotten about that case. I'm not certain about the name, but what you said sounds right. I don't think I ever heard anything about that one in a long time. Doesn't that one remain unsolved also??
hurley

AOL

#72 Jun 19, 2009
Yea it has never been solved. They never found his body. They pulled someone out of Houston a year or 2 ago and thought it might be him but DNA testing proved it wasnt him. All they ever found was his truck a few miles away from a bar that he had went to that night.
Wants to know

Barnesville, OH

#73 Jun 19, 2009
Very interesting.
Timmy

Honaker, VA

#74 Jun 19, 2009
Wasn't there a case next to Whitewood where a high school boy died. I think his last name was Wimmer?
Lisa

Lebanon, VA

#75 Jun 20, 2009
Wasn't there a girl killed years ago at Keen Mt? I think her name was Jennifer? I may be confusing it with another case that I have heard or something.
historian

AOL

#76 Jun 21, 2009
Lisa wrote:
Wasn't there a girl killed years ago at Keen Mt? I think her name was Jennifer? I may be confusing it with another case that I have heard or something.
i think you do have this one confused. there was a jennifer elswick that was killed in a car wreck at keen mountain---i think it was there around where jewell smokeless office is ?
meme

Nicholasville, KY

#77 Jun 21, 2009
her name was jessica not jennifer .
Bob

Nicholasville, KY

#78 Jun 22, 2009
historian wrote:
<quoted text>i think you do have this one confused. there was a jennifer elswick that was killed in a car wreck at keen mountain---i think it was there around where jewell smokeless office is ?
She wasn't murdered, she was killed in a car crash, they weren't found until the next day or so!
She was Tim and Jennifer Elswick's daughter, Jennifer has the Tasty Boquet!
meme

Nicholasville, KY

#79 Jun 22, 2009
jennifer had the tasty bouquet. not any more.
Timmy

Pittsburgh, PA

#80 Jun 23, 2009
How about the Wanda McCoy murder? Is it still unsolved or did they execute the right person?

Thank God for DNA test!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hurley's Rebel Flag (Dec '09) 1 hr lol 62
doyle mullins (Aug '13) 1 hr pissed 14
Tiffany Stiltner (Apr '10) 3 hr Bass 39
New Restaurant 3 hr Info 7
college questions 5 hr so 3
fireworks 5 hr hhh 3
School Startup 7 hr rebelgirl 4
More from around the web

Grundy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE