Coppertop

Richlands, VA

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Looking for Jason Hale from Tazewell, 29 years old...maybe 30. His parents are Vicky and Dave. If anyone knows him could you let him know this is here please. I would like to talk to him again...I am an old friend and haven't seen him in years.
jason

Washington, DC

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Coppertop u the only person i never argued with while we were 2gether
coppertop

Grundy, VA

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Still would like to have a conversation with you away from topix...do you have an email address?
coppertop

Baltimore, MD

#4 Jan 9, 2013
That is if you want me to have it
jason

Derwood, MD

#6 Jan 9, 2013
I posted it on tazewell yesterday,and it got deleted again
coppertop

Washington, DC

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Wow ok just post your email address on this one and we will see what happens........people need to butt out of our conversation and business!
Heresursign

Bristol, VA

#8 Jan 9, 2013
coppertop wrote:
Wow ok just post your email address on this one and we will see what happens........people need to butt out of our conversation and business!
So says the stupid broad who posts on a PUBLIC forum...trying to talk to a married man no less
jason

Washington, DC

#9 Jan 10, 2013
To coppertop im divorced and i left u something under Charlotte topix. To who ever is the 3rd wheel in this thread use caution when u call someone a stupid broad may get your ip adress traced and get a ass whopping
Heresursign

United States

#10 Jan 10, 2013
jason wrote:
To coppertop im divorced and i left u something under Charlotte topix. To who ever is the 3rd wheel in this thread use caution when u call someone a stupid broad may get your ip adress traced and get a ass whopping
You are welcome to try dear. So why does Your facebook say you are still married? Why is you and your Wife's picture still up? Yep, if you actually are separated, I know why. You have always been this way. Can't stop yourself. Even tried it with me once upon a time not realizing that I knew your wife. As if I would give your ugly hide a chance. Always greener on the other side huh?
Hayuck hayuck. Well Im gonna find out your isp and kick your ass. Hayuck hayuck.
Get real
Heresursign

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Btw...im not getting your shit removed from here so maybe im not the 3rd wheel. Or even the 4th or 5th. Think about that.

Oh...i reiterate. Stupid broad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Picture 6 hr Eternal truth 254
zack stiltner (Apr '10) 7 hr Misspriss 10
Federal Indictments 10 hr Pants on fire 14
The Pic doesn't make the local papers? 17 hr lol 8
Prettiest girl @ GHS prom?! (May '09) 18 hr Pisson Yew 101
She sas fired but not him Wed Burger King 3
Anyone know tbe pic release date Wed Rhs 9
AM was that bad? Wed Just saying 36

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web