dr.allen salerian
INFO

Richlands, VA

#42 Apr 12, 2012
http://app.dc.gov/apps/about.asp... [$DSF_SERVER_NAME$]&agency _id=1075&portal_link=hr

this is a link where you can go and email mayor Vincet Gray directly
Thank you

Raleigh, NC

#43 Apr 12, 2012
Thank you for the link to the mayor. I think I will email him to tell him I am glad someone actually took notice of this pill mill.

I'm sure there are a few people that got to him that he does help however he also writes alot of prescriptions. If you look at the complaint against him you will see that there is no way he could have ever thought the patient in question was taking all those meds himself.
I feel bad for the patients that truly need the meds but I'm pleased to see his pill mill shut down.
take note

Cedar Bluff, VA

#44 Apr 12, 2012
http://app.hpla.doh.dc.gov/weblookup/ if you go to the link and put his name in the search criteria it will come up and down toward the bottom you can clink on the red links and read all the displinary reports about him. There are 3 of them and the last one is the most recent.
Thank you

Richmond, VA

#45 Apr 13, 2012
Sorry for my post yesterday, I am an alcoholic single mother stuck in a dead end job and have had mental problems, mostly anger problems my whole life i took it out on this present issue in my life.I was just pissed because I found out my sister was going to this doctor and didn't think she needed too. But after talking to a friend who is a family doctor he told me that he knows 9 out of 10 patients complaining about back pain just want Vicodin but that he always gives it to all 10 because it would be wrong to let the 1 person who really is hurting suffer because of the other. And I realize it's none of my business, I get blind stinky drunk ever night and realize now that alcohol is responsible for 50,000 deaths a year, and tobacco is responsible for 500,000 deaths a year and these are our legal drugs. All illegal drug deaths combined a year are less than people who die from peanut allergys. And the fact that heroin is 900% cheaper and double the purity than it was before the war on drugs and not to mention more widely available. So I now understand that every human should be able to put whatever they want into their bOdies as long as they don't impose on other people. Anyone can take their life with a shotgun anytime they want and we think we need to judge and waste tax money on people getting high? That's ridiculous, so I'm sorry everyone for being a bitch I was have major issues.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#46 Apr 13, 2012
Thank you wrote:
Sorry for my post yesterday, I am an alcoholic single mother stuck in a dead end job and have had mental problems, mostly anger problems my whole life i took it out on this present issue in my life.I was just pissed because I found out my sister was going to this doctor and didn't think she needed too. But after talking to a friend who is a family doctor he told me that he knows 9 out of 10 patients complaining about back pain just want Vicodin but that he always gives it to all 10 because it would be wrong to let the 1 person who really is hurting suffer because of the other. And I realize it's none of my business, I get blind stinky drunk ever night and realize now that alcohol is responsible for 50,000 deaths a year, and tobacco is responsible for 500,000 deaths a year and these are our legal drugs. All illegal drug deaths combined a year are less than people who die from peanut allergys. And the fact that heroin is 900% cheaper and double the purity than it was before the war on drugs and not to mention more widely available. So I now understand that every human should be able to put whatever they want into their bOdies as long as they don't impose on other people. Anyone can take their life with a shotgun anytime they want and we think we need to judge and waste tax money on people getting high? That's ridiculous, so I'm sorry everyone for being a bitch I was have major issues.
Sounds to me like you might need some help from Dr Salerian. He is still practicing therapy sessions from what I hear. My mouth is still on the floor from reading your message...I guess you needed to just get it out there. I am not judging you at all by any means....its just my heart goes out to you. I am sorry you are having such a rough time. I will say a little prayer for you tonight when I go to bed in hopes that things will get better for you. But....back to the subject. I would definitely schedule an appointment and get to know him yourself. He is very brilliant when it comes to psycological disorders, depresiion, anxiety, ect. He is a godsend for me. Besides any medication, I just felt better talking to him and listening to him explain to me how depression works on the brain. I would say 85-90% of his practice is for therapy/psycological and not for the pain management. I am just sharing my opinion. Again, I hope things get better for you and my heart goes out to you. God Bless.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#47 Apr 13, 2012
Thank you wrote:
It is a nice change 2 see someone apologize & admit when they have spoken out of misinformation!! & the other person that commented on ur comment, they had told u, that it may do some good to go see Dr Salerian...I agree with that advice!! He is a brilliant Man, & in my opinion a brilliant Dr...I said in my opinion, only bc I don't want to hear anyone post asking me how do I no that, & I only think this way about him, for the med's...& that is not true at all!!! But I can say, that he has given my life back, as close as it can get with the condition that I am in!! He is the only Dr that I have ever seen, who will sit & explain, piece by piece every inch of ur brain, an body, how it works, why this isnt working, what, where, why & how..& if it takes him 6hrs, 7hrs, or 30minutes to explain whatever the issue is, then he takes as long as needed, to make sure u no what is going on with ur own body! How many times have we all left a Dr's office, an not understood what the hell they were talking about, &/or didnt even want to take the time to explain, if they even tried to at all? Other Dr's are rushing to get the next one in, for the money, like herding cattle! As the other person said, talking to Dr Salerian, can/will help u, make u feel better! Hugely bc he explains what & why ur condition is what it is & the steps to take to help u! He is a brilliant, compassionate Dr! I'm not going to sit here an say, that none of his patients are not addicts, using him, but as u said urself, the information that was given to u by ur friend who is a Dr, U can't punish one, bc of the one's that don't need it! Dealing with my pain, has caused other health issue's for me, Mentally, an physically! I was once full of life, worked 2 jobs for years, raised my children as a single parent..but I didnt miss a beat! I was happy, wasn't anything, I couldnt do, to ending up a person, that (can't) get up out of the bed some days, from the pain, then ended up, not (wanting) to get up, bc of the pain! It has completely destroyed my life! I once thought depression was a bunch of crap, til I have had to face it myself! I have symptoms similar to Dementia, have problems talking, or be in mid sentence & totally forget what I wanted to say,& blurred vision..All from pain, an years of it! I had given up on life! I was suicidal, I had no hope left! Then I reluctantly, went to see Dr Salerian..reluctantly bc, no one had helped til that point, so why should I think anyone could! But he did! He saved my life! He gave me my life back!
wondering

Clover, SC

#48 Apr 14, 2012
NI see Dr. Salerian on a monthly basis and I can honestly say I am a proud patient before I began seeing him I didn't care if I woke the next morning now I look forward to getting up and goin about my day knowing I won't have to sit down every 30 minutes or so until the pain go away and if the doctor doesn't get to reopen his doors I will send a thank you card for the two years I got back of my life and for those of you who pit him down I bet he would be glad to see you and talk out your problems
Who Are You To Judge

United States

#49 Apr 14, 2012
Check out the video on www.salerianbrain.com or you can look it up under youtube. Here is the press conference that Dr Salerian gave to inform everyone of what has happened. It is very interesting I must say. I think it is pittiful he has been a target of all this political bulls**t. It is wrong what has been done to this doctor.
Who Are You To Judge

Little Valley, NY

#50 Apr 14, 2012
Please let me correct myself....it was not a press conference. It was a public discussion. If you are trying to view this video from the youtube website you will need to search for: "Dr Alen Salerian Public Discussion 4/9/12"
Who Are You To Judge

United States

#51 Apr 14, 2012
I know this is way off topic but if anyone can please help me with this I would really appreciate it.......Can anyone here please tell me why each time I post a comment the city and state are different? One comment I posted says I am in Lindley, NY, one says Weyers Cave, VA, etc. Has this happened to anyone else??
Amused

Grundy, VA

#52 Apr 15, 2012
It's great to see all the concerned drug heads come together in one place at one time.It just makes me overrun with joy. YES you need help.... Maybe from a drug pushing psychoanalyst. Maybe.
Who Are You To Judge

El Dorado, AR

#53 Apr 16, 2012
Amused wrote:
It's great to see all the concerned drug heads come together in one place at one time.It just makes me overrun with joy. YES you need help.... Maybe from a drug pushing psychoanalyst. Maybe.
Hey "Amused".......I am definitely in no way, shape, or form a "drug head" and neither are these kind people sharing their stories. How could you be so cruel and judgemental of people with debilitating illness, disease, or injury? Sounds like YOU are the one that needs help. Why would you be over run with joy because some of us are sharing our personal experience with a doctor? Apparently you are either a sick/twisted individual, you have some kind of mental disorder, you are uneducated, retarded, shallow, ignorant, jealous, are so bored you just want to ruffle someone's feathers.....or all of the above. How stupid and IGNORANT of you to post a comment like this. I would never wish anything bad to happen to anyone.......but you.....hmmmm, I think I would make an acception. Again.....you have got to be the most ignorant and retarded individual I know to post such a comment. Have a lovely day a**hole.
wanderbit

York, SC

#54 Apr 16, 2012
Hope life gets better for doctor salerian patients

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#55 Apr 16, 2012
Dr Salerian is by his wife's death bed! She has had a heart attacked due to all that their family is being put thru! Please, pray for his wife, Dr Salerian, an his family! We may have lost but Dr Salerian, an his family is possibly losing something that can never be replaced!
wondering

Richlands, VA

#56 Apr 16, 2012
Does anyone know if Dr. Salerian is closed down for good or is their a chance he may still operate?
I AGREE WITH WHO ARE YOU

Springfield, NJ

#57 Apr 16, 2012
I AGREE WITH A RUDE INSENSITIVE IDIOT. I FOR 1 AM NOT A DRUG HEAD. I HAVE HAD MULTIPLE SURGERIES FROM REMOVING MY LARGE INTESTINE TO REPLACING MY RIGHT HIP. DR. SALERIAN HAS HELPED ME MORE THAN ANY OTHER HUMANON THIS EARTH. I HAVE REGAINED MY QUALITY OF LIFE BECAUSE OF THE MEDICINE WHO HE PRESCRIBES. BUT ONLY HOPE HIS TROUBLES DIMINISH IN HE WILL GET BACK TO HIS PRACTICE AND HELPING HIS PATIENTS.

Since: Jan 12

Annandale, VA

#58 Apr 16, 2012
Amused sounds like a d*ckhead.
The truth is

Pineville, WV

#59 Apr 16, 2012
All the ppl. On here talking shit are just plan ass holes they have no right to talk to ppl like this and I hate to say this I hope some of the ppl on here and the FBI and dea get into a car wreak and brack their back and both leg and can't go to a good doc and they run out of pill because the doctors are afraid to give them what they need Then they will see how we live with pain. I hope the Doc wife is alright
Hammer

United States

#60 Apr 16, 2012
The bottom line is if you have something truly wrong With you, there is NO reason to be driving to DC for pain pills. Period. And any pharmacy that would fill a script from up there is stupid
Qazvin

United States

#61 Apr 16, 2012
Yeehaw, another quack bites the dust

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing that KY girl.....mystery.... 25 min Ky girl 65
"Lora" 28 min Trouble 6
what do people think about david M Ratlif ( tig... (May '10) 42 min John 4
Jessica Lester 1 hr The other one 2
I see it...is that what you wanted? 2 hr ThisWomanThisMan 25
Does anyone know latisha chambers (Garrett) 5 hr Soapy 12
Tech Leasing on Convict Holler (Nov '09) 12 hr Just so sick 74
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages