Justin Blankenship and Jay Yates
nerd

Bandy, VA

#21 Aug 3, 2010
i really hate seeing what you people are saying about justin that don't even know him. justins had a hard life his whole life and has a lot of problems.. hes asked for help before but what can you expect with lousy parents who wont pay for your help.. it doesnt come cheap. justins young and you people cannot tell me that you or your parents or your children or your grandchildren have not got caught up in the wrong things at the wrong time at the wrong place before. justin will get punished for what he has done but for those of you who don't even know of the situation and don't know justin, just keep it to yourself.
my opinion

United States

#22 Aug 3, 2010
i love justin to death, reguardlss what he does, hes still got a good heart on him. he does need to get his act together and hopefully he will. Now that Jay and Donnie in jail, he will find a new crowd to spend his time with.
abc

Canada

#23 Aug 4, 2010
JUSTIN.....please ask someone for help your too young for what's going on u have your whole life n front of u! GOD has a plan for u, u could've been killed n some of the accidents you've had so apparently GOD sees u have potential to become anything u want, noone can fix anything but u! U have to want change , if u can't talk to your parents about this find someone u trust your just too young, too handsome to b going down the wrong road I know people get on here & say really mean&stupid things IGNORE them your a great kid find some new friends I worry about u so much!
bob

Grundy, VA

#24 Aug 4, 2010
john little is gay
abc

Bandy, VA

#25 Aug 4, 2010
who is donnie
abc

Bandy, VA

#26 Aug 4, 2010
if he is o good boy then why was he not home that night in bed waiteing for work the next morning
its me

United States

#27 Aug 4, 2010
Bunch of idiots on here running that mouth about something they have no damn idea about. they BOTH should have to pay him back for the car and BOTH should have to pull a couple a years for that. If they was man enough to steal they are man enough to sit behind bars! Bygod the way I see it!
kll

United States

#28 Aug 4, 2010
Get a life people. seriously
russel

Grundy, VA

#29 Aug 4, 2010
u get a life!!!!
Rampage jackson

Morgantown, WV

#30 Aug 4, 2010
it doesnt make a difference if the car was worry 2 dollars.it not theres to take.they should get life for it..but dont worry they will rat on somebody and get off with nothing
leeland

Grundy, VA

#31 Aug 4, 2010
okay who in the hell is ricky furl? lol
Kay

AOL

#32 Aug 4, 2010
How did Justin get out of jail will all those charges? And jay is still in there?
geeze

Bandy, VA

#33 Aug 4, 2010
Rampage jackson wrote:
it doesnt make a difference if the car was worry 2 dollars.it not theres to take.they should get life for it..but dont worry they will rat on somebody and get off with nothing
are you serious? life in prison for stealing a clunker? what would be your ideal punishment for a serial killer?

and how is a car worry 2 dollars? you have no idea what youre talking about so hush.
Manda

Thorn Hill, TN

#34 Aug 4, 2010
First of all most ppl talking about it are involved and it doesn't make a difference what the car was worth. I am not too afraid to state who I am and my opinion.... AND here it is... 1st of all the ppl that owned the car are good ppl and work for everything they have, so to have it taken from them and as a total loss is stupid. 2nd of all that car was the car that brought my daughter home from the hospital when she was born and that's why it bothered me. Yeah they might have both had a hard life but how did they know that John and his family didn't? SO that makes it even worse because they didn't stop to think that they might have had to give up a lot to have a decent vehicle for their kid, and that they might be taking from someone less fortunate. He is young and I hope he did learn his lesson and gets help but the sad truth is most of the time ppl start on this path they stay on it and I can GUARANTEE that if it was your car taken by thim then everyone on here saying that we are crazy would be just as upset! The point that I am trying to make is that Jon and his family as well as mine are they type of ppl that would go out of our way to help someone in need and it angers me more that you ppl are saying all this shit about how much the car is worth when it has NOTHING to do with that. It is about having morals and respect for other ppl and their property. You go ahead and ask yourself... would I have been upset if it were my property? And one other thing... are you all going to take up for them when they go further and hurt someone with the stupid choices they make. Most of you are on here running your mouth about how he just needs help? Instead of being on here why aren't you trying to help him? Or help the good ppl he put in a tough situation????????
yyy

AOL

#35 Aug 4, 2010
Yea Justin does need help, but its no excuse for what he did. He takes advantage of people and uses them.
He deserve a little jail time, maybe it would straighten him up and he can try to start over.
adc

Bandy, VA

#36 Aug 5, 2010
all you people have to do is read the new paper it is all in there.
come on

Bandy, VA

#37 Aug 5, 2010
i've known both of them for forever and i've always liked hanging out with them. but that doesnt change the fact that what they did was wrong...everyone get over it. they stole the car among other things they need to be in jail! no matter how "good" they are!
uumm

Harrisonburg, VA

#38 Aug 5, 2010
haha wrote:
well i dont think its anyones bussiness.. what justin and jay do is them, i love how everyone in this town act like they know everything and stick their 2sense in whenever they please. They done John a favor burning that car, it didnt run worth a crap anyways.:)
lol you're probably one of the 84398402384029 girls justin has slept with. i think you know what he's doing is wrong! he's on a HORRIBLE path, and jail time would do him some good. if something doesn't happen, he's gonna wind up dead.
lala

Bandy, VA

#39 Aug 5, 2010
United States
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#37 3 hrs ago
i've known both of them for forever and i've always liked hanging out with them. but that doesnt change the fact that what they did was wrong...everyone get over it. they stole the car among other things they need to be in jail! no matter how "good" they are!

it is about time someone gets it right
I The Man

Grundy, VA

#40 Aug 5, 2010
Well I would like to get me a new truck,so my truck I have now has full coverage on it,wreck-en they might want to take mine with out my permission and have them a good ole marsh mellow and wiener roast?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hurley's Rebel Flag (Dec '09) 21 min abcd 56
She's all I think about 3 hr Wings 113
unsolved murders (Jun '09) 18 hr Pearlsandpintos 256
another wreck (Dec '08) 19 hr Calling you out 88
Branham Sales Wed Shopper 1
Kristina from 6 an 20 mi br Tue sam 2
MCs Jun 30 Interested 7
More from around the web

Grundy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE