local businesses frauds irs by workin...

local businesses frauds irs by working people under fake names

Posted in the Grundy Forum

going down

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Apr 23, 2013
What do you think should be done, modern day retards think they can get away with everything, we will see how this works out for you, they are going to bust your ass, and I am going to have a party ,and laugh my ass off.
o no

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Apr 23, 2013
You should talk with your retards to get your story right , but it won't help you, in the end they are going to rat you out , o well shit happens get over it, they won't make a deal with you ,cause you and your retards have done this for many years, but it is coming to a end try to guess who this is
silly boozo

Morristown, TN

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Taxes still get paid to the IRS regardless of the name of the employee a payroll check is written to. Sounds like like you have a bone to pick because you are too lazy to work, or to ignorant.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 24, 2013
silly boozo wrote:
Taxes still get paid to the IRS regardless of the name of the employee a payroll check is written to. Sounds like like you have a bone to pick because you are too lazy to work, or to ignorant.
Actually if you have someone on your payroll with a real name (Bob) and a fake name (Bill) they are cheating the IRS out of taxes. Let us say a real person is named Bob and has a fake name of Bill also. If Bob works 60 hours a week, one check is for Bob's 40 hours and the fake account is for Bill's 30 hours the payroll deduction for taxes would be less than if Bob's check was for the full 60 hours. If you know someone that does this just call the IRS. They will be in trouble for tax evasion.
NOTICE

Grundy, VA

#6 Apr 24, 2013
Thread Starter: Again, it has been brought to our attention your misuse of and violation of the end user agreement which encompasses your activities. You have reported by multiple persons in a magnitude of threads. Our suggestions and hints seemingly are ignored. The device you use has Geocaching enabled and GPS Triangulation services available. Your current coordinates are:
R 2.76 mi @ 245 deg
37 deg 16' 44'' N
82 deg 06' 07'' W
Your attempt to change your ISP is laughable at best, considering said device is registered with the MO A1367 (EMC 2047). Your activity has been catalogued.
huh

United States

#7 Apr 24, 2013
What the hell does that mean, is this the right thread
crazy

Grundy, VA

#8 Apr 24, 2013
Some crazy dope head who doen't know what the hell they are taking about plus they are for sure on the wrong thread.
know nothing

Harrisonburg, VA

#9 Apr 24, 2013
That's what u think , sounds like somebody's scared, and it is fraud if they work under fake names, and shove those numbers where the sun don't shine, cause I don't care if you know where I'm at, cause I'm not the one who should be running, if you know where I am, want to start some trouble come up, and you will get more than you can handle.
know nothing

Harrisonburg, VA

#10 Apr 24, 2013
Ok then, I am out, never getting on this again, but you say misuse, this could be made up ,or is it, read about it in the paper then, over and out
know nothing

Harrisonburg, VA

#11 Apr 24, 2013
I would give anything to find out who is runs this website, just meet me you know where I am

Location hidden

#12 Apr 24, 2013
NOTICE wrote:
Thread Starter: Again, it has been brought to our attention your misuse of and violation of the end user agreement which encompasses your activities. You have reported by multiple persons in a magnitude of threads. Our suggestions and hints seemingly are ignored. The device you use has Geocaching enabled and GPS Triangulation services available. Your current coordinates are:
R 2.76 mi @ 245 deg
37 deg 16' 44'' N
82 deg 06' 07'' W
Your attempt to change your ISP is laughable at best, considering said device is registered with the MO A1367 (EMC 2047). Your activity has been catalogued.
You cannot track anyone on topix you dumb a$$. Sounds like someone is worried the IRS will pay them a visit.
illusion of anonymity

Grundy, VA

#13 Apr 24, 2013
Who_knows_what wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot track anyone on topix you dumb a$$. Sounds like someone is worried the IRS will pay them a visit.
Wake up buttercup! Anything, and I mean anything can be traced online. Proxies, offshore server, you just haven't crossed the wrong capable person yet. I'll post a couple links for your reading pleasure.

http://journal-times.com/local/x1642542696/To...

http://articles.centralkynews.com/2012-09-20/...

http://www.irontontribune.com/2011/03/27/man-...

Any other advice you would like to give.
Have you met Chris Hanson yet, or do you still think they won't find you posing as a 13 year old boy in the chat room.
something to consider

Grundy, VA

#14 Apr 24, 2013
Who_knows_what wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot track anyone on topix you dumb a$$. Sounds like someone is worried the IRS will pay them a visit.
Funny guy.

Geo Location Services
Topix may, through its website, iPhone applications and related sites, request your location via a geolocation service. Through this service Topix may collect, depending on the capabilities of your device, information about the wifi routers closest to you, indentifying information related to the cell towersclosest to you, and the strength of your wifi or cell signal. Topix will use this information to return an estimated location. This information (including your IP address) may then be used by Topix to develop new features, products or services. This information may also be shared on an aggregated or individual basis with our third party advertisers to display better-targeted advertising content.

Your consent and changes to the Privacy Policy
By using the Topix Services and our web site, you consent to the collection and use of your information as we have outlined in this policy and to our Terms of Service Policy. Topix may decide to change this Privacy Policy from time to time. When we do, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 25, 2013
illusion of anonymity wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up buttercup! Anything, and I mean anything can be traced online. Proxies, offshore server, you just haven't crossed the wrong capable person yet. I'll post a couple links for your reading pleasure.
http://journal-times.com/local/x1642542696/To...
http://articles.centralkynews.com/2012-09-20/...
http://www.irontontribune.com/2011/03/27/man-...
Any other advice you would like to give.
Have you met Chris Hanson yet, or do you still think they won't find you posing as a 13 year old boy in the chat room.
You, yes I mean you, cannot track anyone on topix. You might go to court and convince a judge to issue a court order requesting topix turn over a posters ip address. Then you will need the judge to issue a court order requesting an internet service provider provide the name of the account holder. If the account holder has a business like McDonalds giving away free wifi, good luck finding that person. What if the ip address is in another country you will be sh1t out of luck. The US judge cannot make anyone in another country do anything. Now this process will cost a lot of money and you will need to provide evidence to the judge you were harmed.

I know you think some hacker someone told you about said they could find the ip address. I say bull Sh1t! Post my ip address!

You already know this so you don't need to show more of your stupidly.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 25, 2013
something to consider wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny guy.
Geo Location Services
Topix may, through its website, iPhone applications and related sites, request your location via a geolocation service. Through this service Topix may collect, depending on the capabilities of your device, information about the wifi routers closest to you, indentifying information related to the cell towersclosest to you, and the strength of your wifi or cell signal. Topix will use this information to return an estimated location. This information (including your IP address) may then be used by Topix to develop new features, products or services. This information may also be shared on an aggregated or individual basis with our third party advertisers to display better-targeted advertising content.
Your consent and changes to the Privacy Policy
By using the Topix Services and our web site, you consent to the collection and use of your information as we have outlined in this policy and to our Terms of Service Policy. Topix may decide to change this Privacy Policy from time to time. When we do, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Stupid guy,

You said the magic word MAY! Topix may request what ever they want but if a cell phone company provided anyone your “geo-location”, the cell phone company would break several federal regulations putting them at risk for sanctions and or law suites. All topix gets when you post is an ip address and with cookies they can tell what operating system and web browser you use on the computer you use. They can tell where the connecting server is located by looking up the ip address. Your internet service provider (if you are using a cell phone) would collect identifying information related to the cell towers closest to you, and the strength of your cell signal but would terminate that information at their servers and would not pass it on to topix.

You do not know how the internet really works or you would not be posting this bull sh1t.

What Information Do We Collect?(topix)

http://www.topix.com/topix/terms_details/#pri...

"Topix does not collect any unique information about you (such as your name, email address, etc.) except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information. For example, Topix DOES collect such information from those users registering as Community Users and/or User Editors. Topix notes and saves information such as time of day, browser type, browser language, and IP address with each query. That information is used to verify our records and to provide more relevant services to users. For example, Topix may use your IP address or browser language to determine which language to use when showing search results or advertisements."

Location hidden

#17 Apr 25, 2013
Original poster,

Please post the name of the business and any details you would like the IRS to know about this business and I will pass it along to a friend of mine that works in the IT Dept for the IRS. My friend will know who should receive the information.
Shot in the dark

Bristol, VA

#18 Apr 26, 2013
NOTICE wrote:
R 2.76 mi @ 245 deg
37 deg 16' 44'' N
82 deg 06' 07'' W
The best I can tell you gave the GPS coordinates for the Taco Bell in Grundy, Virginia. Good try though.
convenience stores

Grundy, VA

#19 Apr 28, 2013
group of convenience owners are constantly spending large amount of money. paying workers under the table.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
qualifications for fince offier for schools 7 hr billybob 4
Whats going on in the trailer park behind shel... 9 hr Pee wee Herman 4
Matt Spencer 10 hr eagle 2
drug round up.. 10 hr eagle 5
Poll Why do Pizza Hut customers leave pathetic littl... (Jul '10) 10 hr You not me 96
Poll Why does Pizza Hut waitresses get crappy tips? (Jul '10) 21 hr PEE weee Herman 74
Pikeville Sat billybob 4

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages