Nick Wimmer COURT Date

Nick Wimmer COURT Date

Posted in the Grundy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Ernie

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Was he convicted? Someone tell me I need to know
ANON

Abingdon, VA

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Concerned Ernie wrote:
Was he convicted? Someone tell me I need to know
You don't "need to know" anything.
why

Grundy, VA

#3 Oct 16, 2012
why do you need to know so bad , concerned ernie????
he is on house arrest and cannot leave his residence? he is no harm to you at this moment??
curios

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2012
He has a court date coming up very soon and I hope they hang his child molesting raping a$$ he destroyed young boys lifes. It's sick that the justice system is allowing him to stay on house arrest . They all make me sick and their not.worth shit !!!! He should be in prison letting Bubba take care of him . As for Why ??? Yeah he is still s harm cause these young boys r now terrified and I'm sure has a lot of emotional problems and r having to seek help over this sick bastard !!!! U must be family to the nasty SOB sick ass !!!
Know

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Oct 16, 2012
Arraignment on 10/12/2012 was the last court appearance and trial was set. The next day he will be in court is 12/18/2012 at 9:00 AM
curios

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Thank goodness ... I hope God sees fit to have it sooner .... The low life needs to go to prison !!! Thanks for the info Know !!!!
ANON

Abingdon, VA

#7 Oct 18, 2012
curios wrote:
He has a court date coming up very soon and I hope they hang his child molesting raping a$$ he destroyed young boys lifes. It's sick that the justice system is allowing him to stay on house arrest . They all make me sick and their not.worth shit !!!! He should be in prison letting Bubba take care of him . As for Why ??? Yeah he is still s harm cause these young boys r now terrified and I'm sure has a lot of emotional problems and r having to seek help over this sick bastard !!!! U must be family to the nasty SOB sick ass !!!
You should seek out a grammar class and take it three, possilbly four times.
curios

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2012
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
You should seek out a grammar class and take it three, possilbly four times.
Honey , if my grammer is all u can say about me then I'm doing damn good . U can't get me for be a sick ass freak like Nick screwing up young boys lives !!!! Your a nasty ass probably on Nick boys side and trying to get the heat off. Him .... LOL .... He will get what he deserves I promise u that !!!! I'm a lot smarter than u think !!!!
marge

Madison, WV

#9 Oct 18, 2012
curios wrote:
He has a court date coming up very soon and I hope they hang his child molesting raping a$$ he destroyed young boys lifes. It's sick that the justice system is allowing him to stay on house arrest . They all make me sick and their not.worth shit !!!! He should be in prison letting Bubba take care of him . As for Why ??? Yeah he is still s harm cause these young boys r now terrified and I'm sure has a lot of emotional problems and r having to seek help over this sick bastard !!!! U must be family to the nasty SOB sick ass !!!
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD..MONEY TALKS AND BULL S_IT WALKS....HIS MOM HAS SOLD EVERYTHING SHE HAS TO GET HIM OUT OF THIS...ASK HIS NEIGHBORS
curios

United States

#10 Oct 18, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>HAVE YOU EVER HEARD..MONEY TALKS AND BULL S_IT WALKS....HIS MOM HAS SOLD EVERYTHING SHE HAS TO GET HIM OUT OF THIS...ASK HIS NEIGHBORS
ur so right but when its ur son and u know their screwing u over that's when u get a lawyer for yourself and son and have it moved to another county and BTW for the winners. I have money too and it soon shall come to past that is case is being moved !!!! I'm in the process now on getting it taking career of and my son is my life and he is the one suffering . I'll let ya know when its transferred to another county and I got des that's helping me plus my lawyer . It's not gonna make things better for my child but he will feel safe !!!! Just keep these children in prayers ..Nick has talked sexual to underage boys even on his utube so they can keep trying to get him outta of it cause its not gonna work !!!
ANON

Abingdon, VA

#11 Oct 19, 2012
curios wrote:
<quoted text> Honey , if my grammer is all u can say about me then I'm doing damn good . U can't get me for be a sick ass freak like Nick screwing up young boys lives !!!! Your a nasty ass probably on Nick boys side and trying to get the heat off. Him .... LOL .... He will get what he deserves I promise u that !!!! I'm a lot smarter than u think !!!!
There is no way you are smarter than I think. Have a great day!
Funny

Grundy, VA

#12 Oct 19, 2012
I think everyone knows who is doing the talking. Isn't it a fact that one of the boys father is gay too and that this boy lived with his father. Maybe they all had one big fling and daddy got jealous.
ANON

Abingdon, VA

#13 Oct 19, 2012
Funny wrote:
I think everyone knows who is doing the talking. Isn't it a fact that one of the boys father is gay too and that this boy lived with his father. Maybe they all had one big fling and daddy got jealous.
I heard the exact same thing!!! Sure does make one wonder.
curios

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2012
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the exact same thing!!! Sure does make one wonder.
What does it matter if a child's father is gay ... My god it doesn't make the child gay and BTW my child's father isn't gay !!! Some of u r just sick to say things like you do ... Most of you r just ad sick as Nick !!!@
Funny

Grundy, VA

#15 Oct 19, 2012
Now now did I touch a nerve. This must be the child's father talking since he is so curious and upset. And by the way that is how you spell curious!!!!!!
curios

United States

#16 Oct 19, 2012
For ur info ... U never hit a nerve with me dear . I wasn't trying to spell curious for ur info , but I do think u r sick for saying stuff about a child or a father like was said . These children are underage and were scared . I honor the child that came forth and told . God only knows how many children Nick has did this to . I don't care who is gay was all I was saying . I will tell anyone its wrong and can't make it to heaven . But I'm tired of hearing ur nasty comments so take care u sick birch !!!
hurley

Grundy, VA

#17 Oct 19, 2012
maybe they don't want to go to heaven, if they can just have nick.. i hear he will drain u dry...
blameless

United States

#18 Oct 27, 2012
well i know these people n his dad is not gay n they havent sold anything that i know of,but this boys parents are good people n cant help what their boy has done if he did anything innoscent until proved guilty.and the accusseres are very strange acting bunch of people n i say the accussers are just as responsible for what happened as the boy
Truth

United States

#19 Oct 27, 2012
blameless wrote:
well i know these people n his dad is not gay n they havent sold anything that i know of,but this boys parents are good people n cant help what their boy has done if he did anything innoscent until proved guilty.and the accusseres are very strange acting bunch of people n i say the accussers are just as responsible for what happened as the boy
Its so sad that u would put the blame on the boys . Nick is 22 and he is so well known and involved in everything and so smart he knew better than to do what he did . Your saying more less until proven guilty not to say nothing lol ... I guess we shall all find out soon if he is or isn't guilty lmao . You sure are gonna be shocked when he pleads guilty aren't ya haha ... I so can't wait to read the paper.
Just Wondering

Lexington, NC

#20 Oct 27, 2012
blameless wrote:
well i know these people n his dad is not gay n they havent sold anything that i know of,but this boys parents are good people n cant help what their boy has done if he did anything innoscent until proved guilty.and the accusseres are very strange acting bunch of people n i say the accussers are just as responsible for what happened as the boy
So Nicks parents aren't responsible for what Nick did, but the victims parents are so how responsible for their child being molested? That is the craziest thing Ive ever heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are any of your children being punished for bei... 12 min I Remember 2
Grundy School Starved children 1 hr Feed The Children 1
Pauline Thomas 4 hr Wayne 1
Yahbitchyah 10 hr Raylan Givens 3
Grundy School use to make children go without ... 12 hr No justice no peace 4
maried couple looking for other couples (Jan '11) 14 hr Lynnie 74
Below grundy 15 hr Get Real 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages