Need Info

Tazewell, VA

#1 Jun 9, 2009
Does anyone know the name of the hollow where a golf course is about 10 miles up in Slate Creek?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 9, 2009
Need Info wrote:
Does anyone know the name of the hollow where a golf course is about 10 miles up in Slate Creek?
The place is Compton Mountain, go up Slate Creek past where you turn to go across Hale Creek, keep going like you are going to West Va. line,turn right, it should be marked, Compton Mountain.
The name of the course is Mountain Top.
m and m

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jun 9, 2009
Layman1 wrote:
<quoted text>The place is Compton Mountain, go up Slate Creek past where you turn to go across Hale Creek, keep going like you are going to West Va. line,turn right, it should be marked, Compton Mountain.
The name of the course is Mountain Top.
they are a gof corse up compton mountain

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 9, 2009
m and m wrote:
<quoted text>they are a gof corse up compton mountain
Yes, it's called Mountain Top, it's kinda small, but it's a golf course none the less!
m and m

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Jun 9, 2009
Layman1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it's called Mountain Top, it's kinda small, but it's a golf course none the less!
right

“Running Out Front”

Since: Feb 08

Gods Country

#6 Jun 9, 2009
Layman1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it's called Mountain Top, it's kinda small, but it's a golf course none the less!
Don't tell me you play golf.LOL

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#7 Jun 10, 2009
dingo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell me you play golf.LOL
Oh no, I just know where it's at,sorta, My son has been there a few times.

“Running Out Front”

Since: Feb 08

Gods Country

#8 Jun 10, 2009
Didn't think you was the golfing type!LOL

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#9 Jun 11, 2009
dingo wrote:
Didn't think you was the golfing type!LOL
No, I am not one for playing cow pasture pool, My son plays some though.

I'm more into motorcycles, guns, hunting, fishing, 4- wheelers, anything that gets me outdoors except golfing, that's one habit I never picted up!

How are things going on the farm, have you got many new calves and colts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jewell layoffs 13 hr some people just ... 21
Bend of slate wreck 18 hr what 3
Steve Whitt (Oct '10) Fri whitnnie jet 30
how to report drug dealers (May '13) Thu Well 21
Donna stiltner yates st.clair Thu went to school w... 4
nathan tote (Mar '10) Thu ITS ME 52
drug dogs Wed Informant 3
Grundy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grundy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grundy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grundy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:36 am PST