List of indictments in Buchanan Count...

List of indictments in Buchanan County Virginia

Posted in the Grundy Forum

Trenice

Lowgap, NC

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Does anyone know how I can find a list of indictments for Buchanan County Virginia? Do they come out in the Virginia Mountaineer or the Bluefield Daily Telegraph? Just wanted to verify something I heard. Thanks
lol

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Aug 2, 2013
The most unbelievable indictment ever is still to come in the next set of grand jury indictments in a couple more months... bwahahaha
Meme

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Aug 2, 2013
Coal operators or food bank?
parent

Herndon, VA

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Meme wrote:
Coal operators or food bank?
coal operators?? which ones?
ihop

Grundy, VA

#6 Aug 15, 2013
ooh what will come in the future will be good hope everyone is still doing their part in helping me out and reporting those suspected drug dealers in our area don't forget to get the tag numbers ihop hopping on off peace and prosperity to all those who help
Lona

Athens, OH

#7 Aug 15, 2013
Trenice wrote:
Does anyone know how I can find a list of indictments for Buchanan County Virginia? Do they come out in the Virginia Mountaineer or the Bluefield Daily Telegraph? Just wanted to verify something I heard. Thanks
Your just trying to dig in someone's a-- as always
sumoldude

Grundy, VA

#8 Aug 15, 2013
I think I would keep my nose in my own business.
olf

Radford, VA

#9 Aug 25, 2013
me to
Sick of lies

Grundy, VA

#10 Nov 12, 2013
ihop wrote:
ooh what will come in the future will be good hope everyone is still doing their part in helping me out and reporting those suspected drug dealers in our area don't forget to get the tag numbers ihop hopping on off peace and prosperity to all those who help
just because someone comes and visits someone doesn't mean their selling drug!! So take all the tag numbers u want!!!!! Get off this gossip web site and get off ur ass and gather facts....these neighbors that turn in tags are assuming what's going on!!! That's not facts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grundy made the Washington Post!!! 15 hr Wondering 16
Pregnant at GHS (Mar '12) 20 hr LOUIS 65
gay bar coming to grundy 23 hr LOUIS 4
Dorothy Justus has 2 be a RAT Wed Facts 2
Jimmy Justice Wed Chris 1
Buchanan County is dying Wed Hmm 22
Shelia sutherland that works at harman coastal,... Wed Nymp 5

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance