Why are democrats so ignorant

Why are democrats so ignorant

Posted in the Grundy Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
An Independant

Georgetown, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2009
Why are you all killing the country?

My goodness are all of you just plain stupid.
Joyce

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2009
AMEN
Poor Man

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2009
YES the Dems are they have drank the Kool-Aid.
Start asking around the people on checks are 90% Dems. They are a drain an America and killing America.

I work for what I have and the Dems think they can spend my money better that me! All you the Dems want is to have the county fix there road, give them psa water, low taxes or no taxes on your land, fuel assistance, walmart in grundy, all the newest cars, kids a new car when they start driving, there children on a check, hand out, hand out, hand out, get a job!! Quit living off the working man! I WORK AND ITS MY MONEY THE GOVERNMENT TOOK FROM US WHO WORK AND GIVE TO CHECKS THAT DON'T HAVE NO VISION!

HELP THE COUNTY and COUNTRY (LEAVE IT)OR GET A JOB SO WE CAN MAKE IT A place of Prosperity.
Read B May

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2009
Sounds like one of those B M Voices, Some of us see who is your leader and he writes EDITORALS and you believe them. WOW do I feel sorry for you.
MY 2 CENTS

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2009
Poor Man wrote:
YES the Dems are they have drank the Kool-Aid.
Start asking around the people on checks are 90% Dems. They are a drain an America and killing America.
I work for what I have and the Dems think they can spend my money better that me! All you the Dems want is to have the county fix there road, give them psa water, low taxes or no taxes on your land, fuel assistance, walmart in grundy, all the newest cars, kids a new car when they start driving, there children on a check, hand out, hand out, hand out, get a job!! Quit living off the working man! I WORK AND ITS MY MONEY THE GOVERNMENT TOOK FROM US WHO WORK AND GIVE TO CHECKS THAT DON'T HAVE NO VISION!
HELP THE COUNTY and COUNTRY (LEAVE IT)OR GET A JOB SO WE CAN MAKE IT A place of Prosperity.
I AGREE MORE PEOPLE NEED TO WORK AN QUIT GETTING ON A CHECK AN TAKING THE MONEY I PAY IN FOR TAXES.. i have worked since i was 16 an im now 40.. some jobs werent the best..but I WORKED... more need to work an quit looking for a friggin handout!!!
New Age Patriot

United States

#6 Sep 19, 2009
Read B May wrote:
Sounds like one of those B M Voices, Some of us see who is your leader and he writes EDITORALS and you believe them. WOW do I feel sorry for you.
You may not like the editorials, but I promise you, the facts are the facts. Furthermore, I am man enough to admit that BOTH, the Republican and Democrat parties have sold the people out for special interest groups. I am not a shill for the Republican Party, I am proud to say that I no longer support those crooks either.

I do not desire to be the leader of a group. I am only interested in our nation, a nation that was founded on Christian morals and values. I don't want my children growing up in a Godless, Socialist nation! If you don't think that Socialism, of any kind breeds a nation of Atheist then perhaps you should examine some historical facts. The largest group of Atheist in the world are found in Socialist nations.

Today, America has lost it's way and corruption has taken over Washington D.C. I have made a pledge to myself that I will do everything possible to expose this corruption and the crooks and radicals that are ruining our country.

You have every right to disagree with my views and opinions and I respectfully honor yours as well. The right to disagree over issues is what makes this country great. I have no desire to see dissenting views oppressed from society.

I love my country, my family and most importantly my God. I only wish to see the size of the Federal Government diminished and the size of the State Government increased. I believe firmly in states rights and personal liberty, I believe that Washington D.C. has overstepped it's boundaries and is rapidly becoming out of control, millions of other Americans agree with me as well.

I will remind you that although you disagree with my opinions and views, you cannot dispute the facts that I present in my articles. I only use direct quotes, comments, articles, essays, books and speeches when explaining a persons views. I do not use conjecture or rhetoric, simply the facts, often in their own words! In many cases I have purchased books that they have written to better help me understand their position.

I get paid nothing for doing what I do, so what would I have to gain? The purpose of these essays are as I mentioned above, to do my part to help stop the corruption and Godlessness in this country.

You are entitled to your views and opinions but to basically suggest that others are "drinking the kool-aid" so to speak from my pitcher is a little over the top. I disagree with the poster that started this thread and DO NOT THINK that Democrats are destroying this country. I do think however that Republican and Democrat POLITICIANS are destroying this country.

You probably need to ask yourself the same question that I did about two years ago.........."am I the one drinking the Kool Aid?" If so who is serving it to me?

Godspeed
My articles have appeared on Restoretherepublic.com , Campaignforliberty.com , and other sites, the email responses that I have received have been overwhelming.
Josh Adams

Georgetown, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2009
Not sure if they are ignoran or just plain stupid. Either way, they are killing our great country.
Democrat

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Sep 20, 2009
Excuse me, I'm a democrat and work 2 jobs! I pay my taxes!
Democrat2

Atlanta, GA

#9 Sep 20, 2009
I am a democrat, I work a full time job and a regular part time job and have two fill in jobs when they need someone. I was doing all this during the Bush (republican administration). Bush did nothing for the domestic agenda, that is why we are in this mess. He made sure his buddies got all the military contracts to pad their pockets and he was asleep when it came to the United States citizens and the trend the economy was heading. I may not agree with everything that Obama is doing but I have to give him credit he is trying, if someone does not push congress and support the citizens (all citizens) then nothing will get done for us. The wheel making the noise gets the grease, so Obama is making the noise. So instead of crying politics, why not look at it, he is the president and congress in your legislators, if you voted then you can complain. Voice your complaints, your needs and if they do not respond then vote against them in the next election. Don't just complain but be pro-active.
Josh Adams

Georgetown, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2009
Like I said, why are democrats ignorant or are they just plain stupid. Proof just happened. Blame Bush, see how stupid you are.
OT is a Good Read

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2009
The only thing dumber than a Democrat is a Republican...America needs a real leftist alternative.
FYI

Newark, OH

#12 Sep 20, 2009
Don't categorize all democrats as lazy and "checkers." If there were more opportunities for jobs in this county don't you think more of us would? Just because someone doesn't have a job does not meant they're not applying to places everyday! I personally have a bachelors and doctorate degree and cannot find employment. In this economy there are no jobs to get! And had the Bush administration been more concerned about some of the illegit actions of big business then perhaps our country wouldn't be in such a condition and more people could find jobs!
FYI

Newark, OH

#13 Sep 20, 2009
And clearly comments like this are also "just plain stupid." Way to start an intelligent thread.

I wouldn't doubt if this isn't a certain someone who only has a job because his family happens to have a little company. Quit judging everyone and try going out into the real world. Bet you'd then be jobless and laughed back to Grundy.
An Independant wrote:
Why are you all killing the country?
My goodness are all of you just plain stupid.
Democrat2

United States

#14 Sep 20, 2009
Josh Adams wrote:
Like I said, why are democrats ignorant or are they just plain stupid. Proof just happened. Blame Bush, see how stupid you are.
Well, you must be the ignorant one, you blame the democrats and say we are stupid but yet you are allowed to speak your mind...LOL..true republican,,,all mouth, accepts no blame, always someone's else's fault. At least I even said I did not agree with Obama on everything. Just because he is a democrat does not mean I agree with him on everything nor do I disagree with everything that the republicans say or do. I think Roger Rife is one of the greatest public servants, serving our county. I may not agree with everything he does but I do on alot of issues and he tries and he is a republican and there are and have been other republicans that have done a very good job for the county. Now step up---lets see if you praise any democrats.
Ole Roy

Harrisonburg, VA

#15 Sep 20, 2009
What the "New Age Patriot" seems to be ignorant of is the separation of Church and State. Our most important right is that of Religion. That is Freedon "Of" and "From " religion. Thae state has no business in the pulpit and the preacher hac no business in the legislature. And by the way "Patriot", you can call yourself whatever you want but you're stll a restriped Republican. I'll bet you even have a picture of Bobby May in your living room.
Hope For The Future

Harrisonburg, VA

#17 Sep 20, 2009
I don't put any stock in politics or politicians. I don't believe going to the polls and pulling a lever down is what it's going to take to get America back on the right track. No congressman / senator and even a president can do that. It's going take the nation as a whole to do it. How?

2nd Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Paw Paw

AOL

#18 Sep 20, 2009
I'd be willing to guess that there are democrats and republicans on the draw.The truth is that most politicians are crooked no matter which party they are with.Com e election time,look at the person running,and forget which party they are with.But it does seem that most of the time we are forced to try and choose the lesser of the 2 evils!I've never seen a perfect candidate for anything!
Concerned Citizen

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Sep 21, 2009
EXCUSE ME,but i have to say i am a democrat and have worked all my life .My father is also a democrat,and is now 86 yrs.old and worked all his life,He is now on social security because he is NOT able to work...And let me remind all of you people that are talking about people drawing checks.My father WORKED and paid in his social security...And another thing all democrats are not stupid,Some of us have an education and are very intelligent....I for one don't like to talk about people,their religion or their political status,This is the United States and we have FREEDOM OF SPEECH...But if all you have to do is talk about people and put them down you need to keep your mouth SHUT....Because their is good and bad in democrats and republicans,If you all don't like this country or the people in it.....Guess what????? You can MOVE to another country.....
INDEPENDENT

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Sep 21, 2009
I have some liberal issues that I stand for, but mostly I stand on the conservative side of the fence. One thing I can certainly tell you about Buchanan County politics, is that the Dems in the county have NO CLUE what a real democrat is. A real democrat is:
1.) for gay marriage or gay rights
2.) for abortion
3.) against hunting/the second amendment

Most of the democrats in Buchanan County:
1.) Snarl at gays/lesbians, and gag when they think of gay marriage.
2.) Say abortion is wrong and unethical, considering it to be murder.
3.) LOVE TO HUNT, and they hunt on a regular basis.

DEMOCRATS OF BUCHANAN COUNTY:
The democratic party does not stand for the same things it stood for in 1960 when JFK ran for office.

If you're a REAL democrat, good for you. I think that different opinions are what make up the world, and understand why some people think differently. But, most of the older,'always lived in Buchanan County' democrats have skewed views of the democratic party that are not true, and I have been experiencing this for years. The only real democrats I've ever met in this town have been the law and pharmacy students, because they are informed on the issues and understand that politics have changed since the fifties.

BTW, the only Democrat running for state office in the state at the moment, who is for the second amendment (or just some control of it) is Creigh Deeds. He's from Bath County, where everybody hunts and goes to hunt there; go figure.
Concerned Citizen

Nicholasville, KY

#21 Sep 21, 2009
INDEPENDENT wrote:
I have some liberal issues that I stand for, but mostly I stand on the conservative side of the fence. One thing I can certainly tell you about Buchanan County politics, is that the Dems in the county have NO CLUE what a real democrat is. A real democrat is:
1.) for gay marriage or gay rights
2.) for abortion
3.) against hunting/the second amendment
Most of the democrats in Buchanan County:
1.) Snarl at gays/lesbians, and gag when they think of gay marriage.
2.) Say abortion is wrong and unethical, considering it to be murder.
3.) LOVE TO HUNT, and they hunt on a regular basis.
DEMOCRATS OF BUCHANAN COUNTY:
The democratic party does not stand for the same things it stood for in 1960 when JFK ran for office.
If you're a REAL democrat, good for you. I think that different opinions are what make up the world, and understand why some people think differently. But, most of the older,'always lived in Buchanan County' democrats have skewed views of the democratic party that are not true, and I have been experiencing this for years. The only real democrats I've ever met in this town have been the law and pharmacy students, because they are informed on the issues and understand that politics have changed since the fifties.
BTW, the only Democrat running for state office in the state at the moment, who is for the second amendment (or just some control of it) is Creigh Deeds. He's from Bath County, where everybody hunts and goes to hunt there; go figure.
OK,YOUR ISSUES MAY OR MAY NOT BE RIGHT,I do not know,but I myself DO NOT BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGES,because I was raised by the bible,And GOD made Eve for Adam,not Steve for Adam....THE LAW OF THE LAND IS MAINLY BASED ON THE BIBLE....I also do not believe in abortion,if a woman is raped and conceives,there is always adoption...and as far as hunting goes,that has been a way of life since life began if people didn't hunt and raise gardens they would have starved....Now you can go to the market and buy meat,but it was still killed and way you look at it.....And i think every one that wants to own guns has a right to do so......As long as they are not a convicted murderer.....And i do not know if your statement is true about a real democrat but i know i do not agree with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristina from 6 an 20 mi br 6 min sam 2
She's all I think about 1 hr ThisWomanThisMan 103
Hurley's Rebel Flag (Dec '09) 10 hr i think 54
MCs 12 hr Interested 7
Police and Drug Task in Boyds Trailor Park Yest... 13 hr Humphammer31 6
looking for info about Debbie shortridge or Nik... Mon longlostsister 1
looking for Patty Kelly, my old friend Mon Lorrie 6
More from around the web

Grundy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages