Deleted Forums
Tess

Grundy, VA

#1 Sep 21, 2009
I think it is ironic that we have so many forums here that need deleted but only those regarding wrong doing are. I guess if you sweep the dirt under the rug, you won't see the dirt.
maybe

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2009
If it concerns you that much.Maybe your the one doing the wrong doing.And spreading the dirt
Cyndi

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2009
Actually each city is considered a "forum" and each topic is called a "thread"...
deeahh

Grundy, VA

#5 Sep 22, 2009
maybe wrote:
If it concerns you that much.Maybe your the one doing the wrong doing.And spreading the dirt
I did not start the forum, and it was fact not dirt. It concerned a student in one of our schools and how he was treated. I think it is only right to leave it when they leave other things that need to be deleted. Fair is fair, but not in Buchanan Co.
Tess

Grundy, VA

#6 Sep 22, 2009
Cyndi wrote:
Actually each city is considered a "forum" and each topic is called a "thread"...
Excuse me, my mistake.
Teyla

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2009
Nothing is fair in Buchanan Co LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer and Kenny? 1 hr Guest 3
Kayla McClanahan big ole jugs 5 hr Kayla McClanahan 4
Mechanics 9 hr Gijoe 2
Animal Shelter Wed Compassion 1
underage dating and Wed Just stupid 18
free love advice (Jun '10) Nov 19 Miss Betty 18
Justus Motel Nov 19 Justwondering 1

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance