Grundy, VA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Saw him with a new woman.
Lucy

Lexington, NC

#5 Feb 4, 2013
ABC wrote:
Saw him with a new woman.
So your first thought was WOW I cant wait until I get home so I can post it on Topix? I have no idea who you're talking about and personally don't care other than the fact I hate to see anyone hurt. What if you're wrong and the other woman you saw him with was a sister, aunt, cousin, or just an old friend? Would that bother you or mostly just disappoint you since you seem happy to report someone is having some personal troubles?
ABC

Grundy, VA

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>So your first thought was WOW I cant wait until I get home so I can post it on Topix? I have no idea who you're talking about and personally don't care other than the fact I hate to see anyone hurt. What if you're wrong and the other woman you saw him with was a sister, aunt, cousin, or just an old friend? Would that bother you or mostly just disappoint you since you seem happy to
report someone is having some personal troubles?
Oh this was not a family member nor friend. Now ain't you special, bless your heart don't wanna hurt no one. Maybe I can be nice like you lol
Lucy

Lexington, NC

#7 Feb 4, 2013
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh this was not a family member nor friend. Now ain't you special, bless your heart don't wanna hurt no one. Maybe I can be nice like you lol
Maybe you could give it a try. Really what was the purpose of putting it on blast that you saw that man with another woman? Seriously I'm curious as to why you felt the need to do that?
someone

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2013
because people have nothing better to do than get on here and trash other people
b and b

Haysi, VA

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Does that stand for beavis and butthead?
knowing

Grundy, VA

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Yes exactly good names for them Beaver and Butthead love it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buchanan County Political Satire 7 hr Norm Crosby 34
Craig stiltner #3 9 hr tuco 23
Wreck on Slatecreek Friday night 11 hr Chris 1
Buchanan County Chamber of Commerce Sat bmb 2
Sucks Sat Jake 4
Snitches Fri Susie quees 1
meat Jan 19 Gary ridgeway 2

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance