Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

good news wrote:
does anyone know who works at the ymca
heard it was real slow
It must have picked up, I go every other day and it is almost always packed out.
local

Port Republic, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

They have overpriced the membership call and find out for yourself will not pay that high price and old equipment
Y member

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

local wrote:
They have overpriced the membership call and find out for yourself will not pay that high price and old equipment
Complain, complain,
I don't have to call because I am a member, the price they charge for membership at the YMCA only serves to keep the riff raff away.
U love it iron pumpin

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

shove it where the sun don't shine, u just trying to hook up with one of those law school guys, what does that make u . up pump more than iron
The Truth

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

local wrote:
I agree they are outrageous and sad thing is the law school peeps get a HUGH discount while the everyday sheep have to pay full price and $8.50 a day to workout. Seriously gyms out of here charge a dollar a day and dont require people to sign a year at a time memebership, they can do weekly or monthly at way less then what the ymca charges, have unlimited tanning, saunas, hot tubs and all that go with it and the people around here are getting took for a ride and are not smart enough to realize it. If only they had some competition the ymca would sink faster then the
titanic.
Hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Young Men Christian Association, YMCA, was started to provide a place for the underprivileged a place to go, such as to sleep, eat, shower, but in Grundy its considered a country club.
truth hurts

Port Republic, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

To bad mr member the truth hurts, and it seems like u have been shafted one more time
please

Port Republic, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Get some new equipment
u wish

Port Republic, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Mr member u have so much money donate us some
New in Town

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Does the YMCA offer any fitness classes? Such as Zumba, Kickboxing, Yoga, Spinning or "Bootcamp"?
also a member

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree they are outrageous and sad thing is the law school peeps get a HUGH discount while the everyday sheep have to pay full price and $8.50 a day to workout. Seriously gyms out of here charge a dollar a day and dont require people to sign a year at a time memebership, they can do weekly or monthly at way less then what the ymca charges, have unlimited tanning, saunas, hot tubs and all that go with it and the people around here are getting took for a ride and are not smart enough to realize it. If only they had some competition the ymca would sink faster then the
titanic.
To all who think the law school gets a huge discount, the law school pays a portion of their membership fees, the YMCA does not give a discount to the law school students. Earl Cole started this rumor several years ago and those who are so dumb believe it! If earl told you to go jump off a cliff, would you! Let me state that once more so maybe some of you idiots will understand, the YMCA does not, let me repeat that, DOES NOT give a discount to the law school students, A S L pays part of their students membership fees!!!!
also a member

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

New in Town wrote:
Does the YMCA offer any fitness classes? Such as Zumba, Kickboxing, Yoga, Spinning or "Bootcamp"?
No!
also a member

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

u wish wrote:
Mr member u have so much money donate us some
Get a job and earn your money, I work and if you want things get a job.
no

Port Republic, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

No I want the law school discount, and the y has no classes like u have described and who wants to go work out with a bunch of pricks that think they are at some redneck country club, and if the law school makes up the difference they just add it back to the bill of the students. Places out of here is 10 times better and way Cheeper so get over your redneck country club U will just get ringworm from that nasty place
i got

Port Republic, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I will trade u some food stamps
nobody

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

If the membership was free still would turn it down
Y member

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

no wrote:
No I want the law school discount, and the y has no classes like u have described and who wants to go work out with a bunch of pricks that think they are at some redneck country club, and if the law school makes up the difference they just add it back to the bill of the students. Places out of here is 10 times better and way Cheeper so get over your redneck country club U will just get ringworm from that nasty place
I challenge you to show me one place where I described a class the Y offers, oh that's right I never said one thing about a class or program for that matter the Y offers. that is better, you complain about the prices being so high, I can see you driving all the way to Abingdon or Bluefield every other day to get a hour workout, with the price of gas and your time you would have your Y membership paid for! As for the law school discount, let me say again that there is "NO LAW SCHOOL DISCOUNT" !!! Well then if it's so nasty you better just stay away from it! I'd say the Y is a lot cleaner than your house!! By the way, it's spelled "CHEAPER" not "CHEEPER", I would bet anything you got what little education you have in the Buchanan County School system!! Just what I'd expect from some backwoods inbred redneck hillbilly who's drawing welfare, medicade and food stamps!!! You inbred idiots crack me up, depending on commrade obama for everything, get a job loser!!!!! Yes, I go to the law school and I'm a hell of a lot more intelligent than you because I went to school in Dade County Fla.!!!
Y member

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

nobody wrote:
If the membership was free still would turn it down
That's a laugh, you rednecks would take anything that's free!!
Dolly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Y member wrote:
<quoted text>I challenge you to show me one place where I described a class the Y offers, oh that's right I never said one thing about a class or program for that matter the Y offers. that is better, you complain about the prices being so high, I can see you driving all the way to Abingdon or Bluefield every other day to get a hour workout, with the price of gas and your time you would have your Y membership paid for! As for the law school discount, let me say again that there is "NO LAW SCHOOL DISCOUNT" !!! Well then if it's so nasty you better just stay away from it! I'd say the Y is a lot cleaner than your house!! By the way, it's spelled "CHEAPER" not "CHEEPER", I would bet anything you got what little education you have in the Buchanan County School system!! Just what I'd expect from some backwoods inbred redneck hillbilly who's drawing welfare, medicade and food stamps!!! You inbred idiots crack me up, depending on commrade obama for everything, get a job loser!!!!! Yes, I go to the law school and I'm a hell of a lot more intelligent than you because I went to school in Dade County Fla.!!!
IF you are so smart and have such a good educational background, why are you not enrolled in a prestigious law school such as Harvard? Is it possible you had to come to Grundy because you could not get in elsewhere?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Grundy Forum right now

Search the Grundy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
crowd 2 hr Hmm 23
GOP Tea Party Pushing Secession 3 hr dunadd 14
dss 5 hr so it is 14
Who gets your vote for President in 2018? (Apr '13) 19 hr Patriot 55
Extreme motorsports (Jan '11) 20 hr Anthony George II 10
Paul Ryan's WAR on the POOR 2.0---Double Down. 21 hr Patriot 12
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 21 hr abe 1,349
•••
•••