Do all people in Grundy have MENTAL I...

Do all people in Grundy have MENTAL ILLNESS?

Created by King of Grumpy on Apr 21, 2013

17 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

Definately

They sure do

Real bad they do

Them nutballs is crazy

yeeppp

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 21, 2013
yyeeeepppp
rlh72

Grundy, VA

#2 Apr 21, 2013
yep,we all have.
Hmmm

AOL

#3 Apr 21, 2013
I'll have you now that mental illness does not run in my family!! It strolls along, takes it's time, and gets to know each of us personally!!
Heck

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
I'll have you now that mental illness does not run in my family!! It strolls along, takes it's time, and gets to know each of us personally!!
....sits down to supper and we bring out the roll a way.... Ha Ha
Heck

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Nice to see that "finally" someone has a sense of humor !!
yep

Grundy, VA

#6 Apr 21, 2013
happy and stress free. what ye dont no wont hurt ye
1menlill

Richlands, VA

#7 Apr 21, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
that would be a joke that only a person with mental illness would say, theres help for people with illness below the shoulders, but no help for illness above the shoulders. have u not read hannible matter of fact it is a seris on tv now, watch it to see how bab the mind can get whether it is criminally insane or just mentally ill
Heck

Perth Amboy, NJ

#8 Apr 21, 2013
1menlill wrote:
<quoted text>that would be a joke that only a person with mental illness would say, theres help for people with illness below the shoulders, but no help for illness above the shoulders. have u not read hannible matter of fact it is a seris on tv now, watch it to see how bab the mind can get whether it is criminally insane or just mentally ill
For your information that was a joke that was going around on just about everyone's Facebook page.. I personally thought it was funny enough to throw in my two cents. But, Are you a psychiatrist or do you just have something against a little humor ?? It's not like it was even the dark humor that can be found with some mental illness. You are like some of the other posters and just can't do anything but complain and gripe and are most likely the very one who started this ridiculous post in the first place !!
Hmmm

AOL

#9 Apr 22, 2013
See how crazy these people are?? They can't even take a joke!! Don't you just love how one nutcase psycho-analyzes another?
rlh72

Grundy, VA

#10 Apr 22, 2013
yep,told ya we all do.
Psychos

Grundy, VA

#11 Apr 22, 2013
that crazy violent Noel and her ole crazy violent daddy give grundy a bad name
uhhh

Knoxville, TN

#12 Apr 22, 2013
you dont have to be mentally ill to live in Grundy but it helps
yep

Grundy, VA

#13 Apr 22, 2013
The sad thing is that the really crazy people i know are convinced that everyone else is the cause of their problems and they never ever consider the fact that their own actions cause the majority of problems and issues in their lives. Crazy is as crazy does.
I wonder

Bristol, VA

#14 Apr 23, 2013
yep wrote:
The sad thing is that the really crazy people i know are convinced that everyone else is the cause of their problems and they never ever consider the fact that their own actions cause the majority of problems and issues in their lives. Crazy is as crazy does.
I definitely agree!
King of Grundy

Erwin, TN

#15 Apr 23, 2013
No, the loyal subjects are not all crazy. They just march to a different drummer. You're welcome!
wellhell

Richlands, VA

#16 Apr 23, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
See how crazy these people are?? They can't even take a joke!! Don't you just love how one nutcase psycho-analyzes another?
u have to have a mind like hannible like he has been there done that. and where n why did it start do ya no or would ya want yo know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coleman Brothers Post 8 hr Anonymous 7
Is it legal to ride a Golf Cart in the town lim... 8 hr Dan 11
Buchanan County is dying Wed Consequences 11
Wat was going on today July 17 2015 across the ... (Jul '15) Jul 18 Great day 7
Autozone manager April smith Jul 18 Saywhaaa 1
Richard Wolford from Hurley Jul 17 pearlsandpintos 1
Sad When a Parent Chooses their boyfriend or gi... (Aug '11) Jul 17 Swan 114

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance