someone

Grundy, VA

#1 Oct 14, 2012
looking for a place to rent in the grundy or oakwood area for 4 people if you know of any places Pleace let me know. thank you

Since: Jan 13

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Hey someone, have you found already a place to rent? You can check out Sandy Bay Apartments on VA, since your location tells you are from VA :)
place to rent

Grottoes, VA

#3 Jan 23, 2013
I know a place that might be close to what you are looking for want to see pictures
ray

Dayton, VA

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Try Lee Keen. He has many places.
matt

Pikeville, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
apartments on slate creek
seriously

Grundy, VA

#6 Feb 1, 2013
ray wrote:
Try Lee Keen. He has many places.
hey everyone just to let you all know this for 1..if you smoke he will not rent to you at all..2..if you have any pets you can forget it...3..if you are not a law school student he does not want you....i called about one of his apartments if you are a normal working person and work for a living don't waste time calling he will not rent to you..he was so RUDE to me and he also hung up on me...not the kind of person i would want to pay my hard earned money to for a place to live...when he is not the only person with place's to rent...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are any of your children being punished for bei... 2 hr Hookie boy 5
Wendy's in Tazewell county 4 hr History 8
maried couple looking for other couples (Jan '11) 6 hr Tabguy 75
Ladys 6 hr Tabguy 1
Below grundy Sun Uknow 16
Amanda caudill Sat Danny Bennett 2
golden key oakwood (Jul '11) Sat Ger 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages