First Prev
of 3
Next Last
justice

AOL

#43 Feb 25, 2010
just thinking wrote:
you know some of these so called check getters that are dealing drugs as you say, are probably doing whatever they have to do to support their family. you know people that draw ssi only draw a little over $600.00 a month. and it is really hard to feed and keep your family in clothes and pay all the bills with just that little bit of money. so they do whatever they have to do so their family has what they need. so maybe you need to think about that. dont get me wrong, im not upholding any drug dealer, i am just saying that some of them are doing what they have to do to make it and to take care of their families. if i had to i would do anything for my family before i watched them starve or go without clothes or school supplies..........ANYTHING that i had to do!!!!!
TRY WORKING!
Irene Grundy VA

Grundy, VA

#44 Feb 25, 2010
justice wrote:
<quoted text>TRY WORKING!
omg can't believe someone would say this ...a person only gets ssi because they have never worked ...you know had a job supported their family in the first place....and if they are able to sell drugs dear they can work but choose not to because they don't have to and never have ....i know a few people who get ssi that are truly sick an need it but they do not sell drugs as they are honest and would give anything to be normal or healthy to work and i guarantee the ones you are talking about that need to support their families have nothing wrong with them and have gotten on ssi just because they suck a few xanx up their nose
senior too

Grundy, VA

#45 Feb 25, 2010
just thinking wrote:
you know some of these so called check getters that are dealing drugs as you say, are probably doing whatever they have to do to support their family. you know people that draw ssi only draw a little over $600.00 a month. and it is really hard to feed and keep your family in clothes and pay all the bills with just that little bit of money. so they do whatever they have to do so their family has what they need. so maybe you need to think about that. dont get me wrong, im not upholding any drug dealer, i am just saying that some of them are doing what they have to do to make it and to take care of their families. if i had to i would do anything for my family before i watched them starve or go without clothes or school supplies..........ANYTHING that i had to do!!!!!
If your struggling so much as you say you are,
then why don't you get off your lazy butt and work?
lol

United States

#46 Feb 25, 2010
lol yea really sykes is always hiring but they do background checks
gurlfromgrundy87

Grundy, VA

#47 Mar 1, 2010
Miss_D wrote:
You no, my sister is in a wheelchair and sits 24 hours a day, she also draws ssi but deserves it, but the thing that makes me mad is when we go to these dr's around here no one will give her anything other the ibprofhen , she sits for so long that she has welps and her hips hurt her so bad i see her cry in pain and the dr's wont give her anything,,, i myself would like to no what to have her complain about since obviously being wheelchair ridden isnt a good enuf excuse to get something better for her pain~! and to think that people who can walk and enjoy the freakin sunshine , and do all kinds of other stuff draw ssi and get any kind of drug they ask for! but she cant it breaks my heart.
i totally agree with you ive got a cousin who is in a wheel chair i know how you feel people who dont need it can get it easy unlike people thats in a wheel chair or thats really dying with a deadly diease cant gettin nuttin to help with the pain and im not sayin that everybody dont deserve it but there someone that dont and some that does it pisses me off how the doctors can be give it to people who dont need it and people like your sister and my cousin cant get nuttin
justme

Tazewell, VA

#48 Mar 2, 2010
senior too wrote:
<quoted text>
If your struggling so much as you say you are,
then why don't you get off your lazy butt and work?
I'm not saying its ok to do this or it isn't!! but some ppl can't work thats why they get a check...case in point my brother is only 22 he started working at the age of 17 on a drill ridge over the summer he got really sick and had a heart attack, all his organs shut down and 2 hospitals gave him for dead...heart surg and 86 days in the hosp. later he is recovering but he will never be able to work again he has to be on blood thinners for the rest of his life!!! he also lost his all his toes on one foot...He wants to work but he can't!! So not everyone that gets a check is lazy and not eveyone can just jump up and say I'm going to get a job today b/c they can't
mark

Ashburn, VA

#49 Mar 4, 2010
all you people aint got nothin better to do than gossip on here . im deleting this site because it s not nothin but bull .get a life
do a spell check first

Ogden, AR

#50 Mar 5, 2010
mark wrote:
all you people aint got nothin better to do than gossip on here . im deleting this site because it s not nothin but bull .get a life
first of all , you can"t spell, second, i don"think you have any idea how to remove a thread from topix.
summer

Bluefield, VA

#51 Mar 5, 2010
just get up with jason cook & sunshine, they can wear a wire on them and get the drugs off the street.
Virginia

Annapolis, MD

#52 Mar 5, 2010
Hello all my fellow Virginians.
only me

Grundy, VA

#53 Mar 5, 2010
Well I know for a fact that most of the drugs that are coming into our county, are picked up from Feds Creek/Mouthcard KY.......... another big person that is now selling oxys and cocaine is Nicki Akers. She has a shipment mailed to her from CA about once a week.....try catching that!!
about jack slone

AOL

#54 Mar 6, 2010
does anybody know if the jack slone that was wrote about in the paper this week ---the jack slone that used to drive a school bus and origicannly from leemaster or vansant---has a son named jason and a daughter named lisa? also how can drugs get shipped from Ca lifornia? they ask you at the post office what is in the package...??
TPW

Tazewell, VA

#55 Mar 6, 2010
My ex-husband was addicted to K-4's. I spent my life savings getting him clean, and he stayed clean for 15 years. While I was at work all day to support us, he struck up an affair with a former friend who is a drug addict and alcoholic. She would do and does anything for a pill - any pill - doesn't matter what it is, but she prefers Xanax and pain meds to go with her liquor. I filed for divorce, and now he is worse than ever on the pills. It is a shame because he used to be respected in the community. As for his supply, he takes her to pain clinics and the Methadone clinic to get their pills. Her son also buys pills for them, and now my ex gets a steady supply from his sick mother. Pathetic!
yeah right

New Hope, VA

#56 Mar 7, 2010
amanda wrote:
i am a ex drug user myself and i have to say this is something i never wanted to get myself into but in high school i was trying to fit in and i got hooked i was on drug's for 8 years and i have been clean now since november and i have to say this was the hardest thing i have ever done but the best thing i have ever done for myself and my family
i know you your the girl that works at shell mart your still dopen and i know that from your family
Sick and Tired

Lugoff, SC

#58 Mar 13, 2010
only me wrote:
Well I know for a fact that most of the drugs that are coming into our county, are picked up from Feds Creek/Mouthcard KY.......... another big person that is now selling oxys and cocaine is Nicki Akers. She has a shipment mailed to her from CA about once a week.....try catching that!!
Nicki from Slate Creek? I hope that is just a rumor because that is a federal offense.
wondering

Grundy, VA

#59 Mar 13, 2010
summer wrote:
just get up with jason cook & sunshine, they can wear a wire on them and get the drugs off the street.
what jason cook are you talking about i know a few of them
only me

Grundy, VA

#61 Mar 14, 2010
Sick and Tired wrote:
<quoted text>Nicki from Slate Creek? I hope that is just a rumor because that is a federal offense.
No unfortunately it is most certainly not a rumor. I know this for a fact.
Sick and Tired

Lugoff, SC

#62 Mar 14, 2010
only me wrote:
<quoted text>
No unfortunately it is most certainly not a rumor. I know this for a fact.
Well if you know than its just a matter of time before the police will find out...Im not saying you will report her, just saying that if others know then the police will know soon enough too. This is a federal offense. I dont know whether to say shes brave or ignorant..I'd go for ignorant. Sounds like shes got in over her head this time.
summer

Bluefield, VA

#63 Mar 15, 2010
the jason cook i'm talking about is married to marcella looney also known as sunshine, they have 3 kids, both are strung out on drugs. they live on lee master in vansant (i think thats the name of the road) jason also has a brother his name is greg cook
only me

Grundy, VA

#64 Mar 15, 2010
summer wrote:
the jason cook i'm talking about is married to marcella looney also known as sunshine, they have 3 kids, both are strung out on drugs. they live on lee master in vansant (i think thats the name of the road) jason also has a brother his name is greg cook
Yeah I know the both of them as well and you are right.....Jason and Summer are both very strung out and have been that way for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twin that died 5 hr Probably 2
Andrew Lester or Andy 9 hr popcorn 1
Need Game Wardens in 6&20 mi br 10 hr Mark 10
Keep your check...Vote Hillary 17 hr Political 7
Courtney n jon 17 hr Tip 25
1995 F Body Camaro Parts 18 hr Larrayjayy 1
does anybody know Josh Addair (Apr '10) 18 hr none yah 49

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages