Big gay Al

Pikeville, KY

#86 Feb 8, 2013
Why can't Christians see it's wrong for us to judge!! The purpose of the bible is to teach love and understand that people are different yet the same! We are who we are black white straight or gay or somewhere in between !! I'm a Christian !! My bible says to not judge people!what does yours say??
Wired Up

Grundy, VA

#87 Feb 9, 2013
To You *been there and back.* When we are embryos and get all hard wired up the man has one half of the wiring, wired up as a male and it is connected to his dik. The female has the other part of the wiring to her sexual organs. To make the sparks fly these wires have to be connected. To reproduce, the electricity has to be moving from both wires. When we were wired , we werent wired to connect up with the same sex in the ase ho. The Ase hol was wired for another function.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#88 Feb 9, 2013
Wired Up wrote:
To You *been there and back.* When we are embryos and get all hard wired up the man has one half of the wiring, wired up as a male and it is connected to his dik. The female has the other part of the wiring to her sexual organs. To make the sparks fly these wires have to be connected. To reproduce, the electricity has to be moving from both wires. When we were wired , we werent wired to connect up with the same sex in the ase ho. The Ase hol was wired for another function.
As I said before, we ARE born the way we are - gay, straight, bi. It is not now, nor ever, a learned behavior. It is formed prior to birth. What part of this do you not have the capacity to understand?

Location hidden

#89 Feb 9, 2013
Vlad Tepes wrote:
<quoted text>i can think of a few things that makes me better then them one i dont go around sticking my dick in another mans shit hole witch is called Sodomy. 2nd people are not born gay just like people aint born Christian 3rd it's sick and nasty and goes against the law of God ..and if you want to call mIe a hypocrite i really dont give a flling ratts ass ..
Oh, and btw - you do realize that sodomy encompasses anything that is NOT the missionary position, right? And that includes gay AND straight. In VA for example, ANYTHING other than the missionary position is deemed sodomy, even between male/female. Even anal between male/female is considered sodomy, just as oral is.

Several states have had their sodomy laws deemed unconstitutional already. After all, what 2 consenting ADULTS do in private is no one's business but their own.
You are losing it

Grundy, VA

#90 Feb 9, 2013
"been there and back" You need to come out of your cave and get a breath of fresh air and enjoy the sunshine. You are just rambling something awful and going around in circles. Today would be a nice day to do this.

Location hidden

#91 Feb 9, 2013
You are losing it wrote:
"been there and back" You need to come out of your cave and get a breath of fresh air and enjoy the sunshine. You are just rambling something awful and going around in circles. Today would be a nice day to do this.
Not rambling at all. As for the cave, only the bigots are in the cave and slime under rocks. Prehaps if the bigots would evolve with the rest of the civilized human race, they MIGHT just have a chance to understand very basic human sexuality and human genetics v. learned behavior.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#92 Feb 9, 2013
BeenThere and Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually people ARE born gay. Did you miss basic human biology? Or even go past 8th grade? Human embroyos ALL start out as female and then diverge into either male or female. It is during the embryo stage that the hard-wiring begins. You ARE born the way you are; it's NOT ever a learned trait.
Religion is a choice; sexuality isn't.
what part of this are you not capable of understanding?
Like I said, being a bigot is NOT EVER the same as being a Christian. To do the 1st and say you're the 2nd is to be a hypocrite.
you dont get it do you i'll never accept what you are and you dont need me to ..you have your opinion i'll have my opinion. and i dont need an explanation to know what you are !!!
Wired Wrong

Grundy, VA

#93 Feb 9, 2013
According to (Been There And Back) post #85. If we are wired up to make us homosexuals or straight , the homosexuals must have the positive wire run to their az hole and the negative to their brain.
big gay Al

Pikeville, KY

#94 Feb 9, 2013
Why would you choose Vlad the Impaler as a screen name? Do you really know that much about the whole reality of the vampire films? Vlad was so evil in life that people believed he could never die because of that the whole Dracula folklore made famous by a man known as Bram Stoker.! Dracul
was a family name which translates to dragon! Okay fast forward to the 1980s Anne Rice starts writing a vampire book series inspired by Dracula! The vampires in those books are bi sexual! See when you really think about it Dracula didn't discriminate man or woman he really didnt care who he sank his teeth into!!kinky but true!!
KELLERMAN

Huntsville, OH

#95 Feb 9, 2013
Wired Up wrote:
I sincerely hope you haven't created any children. It appears that your wiring is disconnected from reality. I am amazed at the ignorance that still exists in America. I know ignorance isn't situated in one area, but when I read these posts in this neck of the woods, you do nothing to dispel the stereotype of southern people. I married a southern lady and she and her and family were very bright and articulate people. I'm glad that I can read your post and still believe that not all of the people from your area are your level.
Hidden Agenda

Grundy, VA

#96 Feb 10, 2013
Why would gays want to be boy and girl scout leaders if it is not for the sole purpose of getting these children out in remote areas away from their parents. They sure arent going to have any children of their own there.
To Hidden Agenda

Edwardsville, IL

#97 Feb 10, 2013
Exactly !!

“By the grace of god, I roam...”

Since: Feb 08

RVA

#98 Feb 10, 2013
Hidden Agenda wrote:
Why would gays want to be boy and girl scout leaders if it is not for the sole purpose of getting these children out in remote areas away from their parents. They sure arent going to have any children of their own there.
There are 1,001 reasons why, all of which are the same reasons that a straight person would have for volunteering to be a scout leader. Of course it isn't really useful to try to explain this all to you; in any case, as I already said, it won't matter whether you understand it or not.

“By the grace of god, I roam...”

Since: Feb 08

RVA

#99 Feb 10, 2013
Wired Up wrote:
Perhaps you could enlighten us as to where you found all of this completely accurate, biologically correct information about anatomy and physiology.

Did it all come from your "Ase hol"?

Location hidden

#100 Feb 10, 2013
Vlad Tepes wrote:
<quoted text>you dont get it do you i'll never accept what you are and you dont need me to ..you have your opinion i'll have my opinion. and i dont need an explanation to know what you are !!!
I'm not gay. However, I do have loved ones and friends who are. And they are much better human beings than you and those like you, as most are. They are not hypocrites like you either.

Location hidden

#101 Feb 10, 2013
Wired Wrong wrote:
According to (Been There And Back) post #85. If we are wired up to make us homosexuals or straight , the homosexuals must have the positive wire run to their az hole and the negative to their brain.
So, what's YOUR excuse for YOUR ignorance and bigotry?

Location hidden

#102 Feb 10, 2013
Hidden Agenda wrote:
Ah, the ignorance, stupidity, and bigotry of your kind is unbelievable.

1st off - gays are NOT pedophiles. Pedophiles have been OVERWHELMINGLY PROVEN to be straight AND the attraction is to children of either sex.

2. WHY would they want to be leaders? The accruate question is WHY SHOULDN'T THEY? They are the same as you and me (I'm straight and married and have kids, btw). They have the SAME RIGHT to do so as you and me. Only ignorant, stupid, and bigotted people are the problem.

3. And yes, they can have children of their own and often do. BTW. if a straight couple adopts a child, that child does not carry THEIR genetic material. So, what's YOUR problem?

Location hidden

#103 Feb 10, 2013
to the churches wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 1,001 reasons why, all of which are the same reasons that a straight person would have for volunteering to be a scout leader. Of course it isn't really useful to try to explain this all to you; in any case, as I already said, it won't matter whether you understand it or not.
Those with intelligence would understand. Those without, can't/won't.

Location hidden

#104 Feb 10, 2013
KELLERMAN wrote:
<quoted text> I sincerely hope you haven't created any children. It appears that your wiring is disconnected from reality. I am amazed at the ignorance that still exists in America. I know ignorance isn't situated in one area, but when I read these posts in this neck of the woods, you do nothing to dispel the stereotype of southern people. I married a southern lady and she and her and family were very bright and articulate people. I'm glad that I can read your post and still believe that not all of the people from your area are your level.
Acutally, I'm very southern, very female, very married to a like minded male, and very much a mom, as well as being very educated. My children have gay friends, as do I. Our extended family has a gay member + their significant other. We also have bi-racial family members as well. So, as you see, we are very diverse, very educated, and very well rounded.

Only the bigots and hypocrites are the sterotypes. Your point?
Lost Your Mind

Grundy, VA

#105 Feb 10, 2013
All that is wrong with you 'Been there and back' is that you haven't just lost a screw, you have lost the whole darn tool box.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So whats going on with the law school 1 hr Infoman 6
Do Coal Miners Believe Nov 20 Simple Citizen 6
Attorney Phillip Justus Nov 20 Also curious 3
Breaks Interstate Park (Nov '10) Nov 19 CPM 8
1970's what do you remember about Grundy (Dec '10) Nov 19 yep 422
Need to do a check at Applician Inn at hoot owl (Aug '09) Nov 18 Bugs Bunny 26
doyle mullian Nov 18 info 9
Grundy Dating
Find my Match

Grundy People Search