Comments
61 - 80 of 205 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2013
well

Virgie, KY

#63 Feb 6, 2013
A gay scout leader would not be teaching boys to be gay! He would teach them the same things as a straight scout leader would teach them, which is to be kind, honest, productive members of society. You can't teach someone to be gay. If your sons are straight, they will always be straight. If they are gay, they will be gay. A scout leader is not going to have any influence on whether they are straight or gay.
Gays are a fact of life and they are all around, whether anyone likes it or not. There are gay doctors, lawyers, teachers, college professors, policemen, firemen, you name it. It is impossible to keep your children from never being around gays.
Also, your children are just as likely to be molested by your straight neighbor or even one of your own family members as they are by a gay person. Being gay does not make someone a rapist or child molester.
KELLERMAN

Huntsville, OH

#64 Feb 6, 2013
come on wrote:
From what you wrote there Kellerman, it sounds like you are dumber than a homosexual.
Oh give me a break I'm old as dirt. I meant to say that I wasn't going to post due to the mentality and ignorance of the person. I may be dumber than a gay person but at least I'm not you.
Big gay Al

Pikeville, KY

#65 Feb 7, 2013
I agree with Well you're exactly right!!!!!!

“By the grace of god, I roam...”

Since: Feb 08

RVA

#66 Feb 7, 2013
The only useful point that can be made w/r/t this thread is that ultimately, the issue won't be any Grundy bigot's to decide. We will have gay Boy Scout leaders who are gay married to gay husbands and wives, whether the holy deacons at Grundy Church of God in Jesus Name Amen like it or not.
Church Of God

Grundy, VA

#67 Feb 7, 2013
We may have a Gay scout leader but the only scouts he will have will be his sons.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68 Feb 7, 2013
Church Of God wrote:
We may have a Gay scout leader but the only scouts he will have will be his sons.
How very "christian" of you.

Last time I looked, the word BIGOT is not a synonym for the word "Christian."

Remember that the next time you spew ignorance and stupidity and bigotry out of one side of your mouth, while professing to be a good, upstanding Christian.

It's called being a HYPOCRITE.
Heathen

Grundy, VA

#70 Feb 7, 2013
Not Judgeing wrote:
Just quoting what God has already said about gays, and what he said his judgement will be on them. God expects us to do that . He wants everybody on this whole earth to hear and know his word. just the facts here.
You're misinterpreting what the bible says in Leviticus where it talks about "man shall not lie with another man as he lieth with a woman" . That verse is about lies and lying. Men shall not lie to other men in the same way as they lie to women. It's another way of saying "bros before hoes"! So sayeth thegooodlordabove.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#71 Feb 7, 2013
to the churches wrote:
The only useful point that can be made w/r/t this thread is that ultimately, the issue won't be any Grundy bigot's to decide. We will have gay Boy Scout leaders who are gay married to gay husbands and wives, whether the holy deacons at Grundy Church of God in Jesus Name Amen like it or not.
When it snowes in hell..maybe not even then as long as i live here thay wont be no such sh1t ..not on my watch ..
Big gay Al

Pikeville, KY

#73 Feb 7, 2013
Lol!! Heathen made a funny!!); LMAO
Big gay Al

Pikeville, KY

#74 Feb 7, 2013
Ooh!! I likey Dracula are you gay??If so I'm a- want a sip??
Big gay Al

Pikeville, KY

#75 Feb 7, 2013
Ooh!! I likey Dracula!! Are you gay?? If so I'm A- if you want a sip!!! ;) post 69 Lmao!!
Mountain Man

Oak Ridge, NC

#76 Feb 8, 2013
No
Big gay Al

Pikeville, KY

#77 Feb 8, 2013
How about you? Are you gay?I likey Mountain Dew!!mm huh yeah!! Good to the last drop!!!;) yummy in my tummy!!!!!!;),,@69
Proof

Grundy, VA

#78 Feb 8, 2013
Big gay Al Is the proof that homosexuals are deranged filthy sexual predators and not fit to be near anybody , and surely not children in no form or fashion. The child would need several real men to keep this slimmy ass hole loving SOB off of a child. It will be a cold day in hell when I would ever allow one of these crazy bastrds to be anything over one of my children.
Happy Jack

Grundy, VA

#79 Feb 8, 2013
You wont be talking so big when the gov gives us the rights we deserve, and will require that you give us an equal number of jobs and positions that will put us in control of little boys and some of that young stuff. MAN RULES. This gov is run by men and they know what men need and they will see we get it. We are going to run things and that includes the boy scouts.
just me

United States

#80 Feb 8, 2013
This is simple, Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts. Don't qualify, start Brownies, don't qualify, start Cub Scouts, don't qualify, start Gay Scouts or Undecided Scouts or what ever name you can use to raise the most money for your new organization . . . Your welcome, if you obligated to compensate me for this answer, please send your gift to . . . . .
Big gay Al

Pikeville, KY

#81 Feb 8, 2013
I was scout leader for 6yrs!' None of those little boys turned gay because I was scout leader I might've been your scout leader it's not like I have I'm gay tattooed on my forehead!!

Location hidden

#82 Feb 8, 2013
Vlad Tepes wrote:
<quoted text>When it snowes in hell..maybe not even then as long as i live here thay wont be no such sh1t ..not on my watch ..
the problem with bigots like you is that you're too ignorant to know you're ignorant.

Do you not realize that there are gays that live and work among you that you may know but never suspect? What makes YOU better than them? your bigotry/ignorance/arrogance?

The fact is, a person is born gay. They have no choice in the matter. If you believe in God and that God made man/woman in his/her own image, then God made gays. They have EVERY RIGHT as you to join whatever groups anyone else does.

Oh, and btw - the word "bigot" does not and never has meant the same thing as the word "Christian." To spew hate out of 1 side of your mouth and then claim you're a Christian out of the other, makes you a HYPOCRITE.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#84 Feb 8, 2013
BeenThere and Back wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem with bigots like you is that you're too ignorant to know you're ignorant.
Do you not realize that there are gays that live and work among you that you may know but never suspect? What makes YOU better than them? your bigotry/ignorance/arrogance?
The fact is, a person is born gay. They have no choice in the matter. If you believe in God and that God made man/woman in his/her own image, then God made gays. They have EVERY RIGHT as you to join whatever groups anyone else does.
Oh, and btw - the word "bigot" does not and never has meant the same thing as the word "Christian." To spew hate out of 1 side of your mouth and then claim you're a Christian out of the other, makes you a HYPOCRITE.
i can think of a few things that makes me better then them one i dont go around sticking my dick in another mans shit hole witch is called Sodomy. 2nd people are not born gay just like people aint born Christian 3rd it's sick and nasty and goes against the law of God ..and if you want to call me a hypocrite i really dont give a flling ratts ass ..

Location hidden

#85 Feb 8, 2013
Vlad Tepes wrote:
<quoted text>i can think of a few things that makes me better then them one i dont go around sticking my dick in another mans shit hole witch is called Sodomy. 2nd people are not born gay just like people aint born Christian 3rd it's sick and nasty and goes against the law of God ..and if you want to call me a hypocrite i really dont give a flling ratts ass ..
Actually people ARE born gay. Did you miss basic human biology? Or even go past 8th grade? Human embroyos ALL start out as female and then diverge into either male or female. It is during the embryo stage that the hard-wiring begins. You ARE born the way you are; it's NOT ever a learned trait.

Religion is a choice; sexuality isn't.

what part of this are you not capable of understanding?

Like I said, being a bigot is NOT EVER the same as being a Christian. To do the 1st and say you're the 2nd is to be a hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HAYSI jail 2 hr the truth 17
Need hairdresser, new to area, any suggestions? 4 hr ill just tell ya 3
crowd 4 hr ill just tell ya 24
Laura Gail Lester Compton 14 hr Mackie 27
New Obamacare Outrage! Free cars for the Unempl... 17 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 11
Mexican walking 23 hr just some INFO 1
who do we talk to Fri sorry 3
•••
•••
•••