Should Gays be allowed to be scouts o...
church goer

United States

#43 Feb 6, 2013
We are suppose to love people just like Jesus did when he was on earth. God loves everyone, but hates the sin. Homosexuality is a sin, people are not born that way. Satan decieves people's minds. God does not want us to hate people, he wants us to show his LOVE, and we are not suppose to judge people by race,sexual preference or anything else. Even though homosexuality is a sin, the only way we will get through to these people is to show them God's love and pray for them to see the correct way. I will stand up for what is right,and I will raise my children to know that homosexuality is wrong and it is a sin.
Big gay Al

Ransom, KY

#44 Feb 6, 2013
Look the bible says not to judge !! It also says to love not hate!! Things always being said in a hurtful fashion is wrong!! All things can be sinful food-gluttony so like the old saying goes let the ones without sin cast the first stone! Adultery is a really bad sin yet how many of you people have committed that one ?? Of coarse you wouldnt confess!pride is a sin but who doesnt wear make up or nice clothes to church on Sunday??
Dont shove it

Grundy, VA

#45 Feb 6, 2013
We are all sinners and sin every day of our life. The difference is we do our sins and we pay the price with being took to jail or what ever. The problem here is that these muda fkrs are trying to run it down our necks and force us to accept it as normal non sinful. Since they cant have children they have decided to take ours and be the teachers of our children and have the laws of the land supporting them to do so. Look at the damn big pictures you idiots before it is too late. fuk around and holler love them fagots until the law of the land will allow the perverts to take control of our children.We just want them to mind their own business and stay out of our face with their homosexuality and leave our children out of it.
KELLERMAN

Marengo, OH

#46 Feb 6, 2013
Dont shove it wrote:
We are all sinners and sin every day of our life. The difference is we do our sins and we pay the price with being took to jail or what ever. The problem here is that these muda fkrs are trying to run it down our necks and force us to accept it as normal non sinful. Since they cant have children they have decided to take ours and be the teachers of our children and have the laws of the land supporting them to do so. Look at the damn big pictures you idiots before it is too late. fuk around and holler love them fagots until the law of the land will allow the perverts to take control of our children.We just want them to mind their own business and stay out of our face with their homosexuality and leave our children out of it.
I wonder what your sin of the day would be if asked. I wonder if sin has a rating system. I doubt if the gays want your children. In looking back I had days I would of wished someone took mine for awhile at least. This issue is never going away until gays have the rights that you take for granted. It's much easier to hate than love in reading these posts. I really don't understand why this has became a religious issues, this is a sexual preference issue. If you don't want to marry a gay person than don't. The gays will get their rights regardless of how one feels about them. In reading stats it appears that the majority of people feel that they should have them. If your not in my home and requesting monies than I don't care how you live

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#47 Feb 6, 2013
there is a difference wrote:
that is your view that being gays is just different. it is not just different. It is an abomination before God and I don't want my children to be raised thinking this is right or JUST different. Let them get their own gay scouts. Why in the hell do they think they have the right to push that dam shit down our necks and come right on in on our boys and girls. and then accuse us of discrimination for trying to fight their damn deranged asses off.We have as much damn rights as them muda fkrs do, to be left alone and put that shit out of our face.
The "right" is just that - a RIGHT!

As for difference, remember this - God made "man" in his/her own image. Since one is born gay, God made gays.

So, what is YOUR problem with that which God made?
Why

New Hope, VA

#48 Feb 6, 2013
Those of you that are using the bible to support your claims should maybe go back and read what it actually says about homosexuality. If you really knew your bible, you would realize your hatred is more sinful than anything you are preaching against.

Your children are worse off listening to your hate and judgement.
Why

New Hope, VA

#49 Feb 6, 2013
Dont shove it wrote:
You sure have a strange idea of what gays are like. Do you really think they all will "take control of your children"? No gays want to be in your face they just want you to quit denying them basic human rights.
Freak

United States

#50 Feb 6, 2013
Heathen wrote:
<quoted text>What if the Boy Scouts barred you from becoming a Scout Leader because of your long hair and beard. Do you think that would be fair?
I don't have no long hair or a beard. I ain't no homo hippy.
what rights

Grundy, VA

#51 Feb 6, 2013
what rights do i have that the A H fkers don't already have
Heathen

Grundy, VA

#52 Feb 6, 2013
Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have no long hair or a beard. I ain't no homo hippy.
So you get all worked up over the "sin" mentioned in Leviticus 18 where your god forbids you to lie with man as a woman, yet you completely ignore your "sin" in Leviticus 19 where your god forbids you to trim your hair or beard?

Do you even see how weak your argument is?
Wondering

Grundy, VA

#53 Feb 6, 2013
Homosexuals do have all the basic human rights that ever other man has . What is the problem? What rights are these men being denied?

Location hidden

#54 Feb 6, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Homosexuals do have all the basic human rights that ever other man has . What is the problem? What rights are these men being denied?
The RIGHT to NOT be excluded because of sexuality is a BASIC right.

Location hidden

#55 Feb 6, 2013
Heathen wrote:
<quoted text>
So you get all worked up over the "sin" mentioned in Leviticus 18 where your god forbids you to lie with man as a woman, yet you completely ignore your "sin" in Leviticus 19 where your god forbids you to trim your hair or beard?
Do you even see how weak your argument is?
Don't confuse them with facts. They can't process reality.
Finally

Grundy, VA

#56 Feb 6, 2013
You finally hit the nail on the head and said something sensible "Been There And Back". Homos cant distinquish what is facts and what isnt. Trus, They have no idea what is real and what isn't. Shoot they don't even know wheather they are male or female , wheather to wear jeans and a cowboy hat or a dress , red lipstick and high heels. I can see a scout master having to squat to pee wearing his red lipstick and dress with red high heels on, because he previously decided he was a woman and had his dick removed.
Heathen

Grundy, VA

#57 Feb 6, 2013
Finally wrote:
You finally hit the nail on the head and said something sensible "Been There And Back". Homos cant distinquish what is facts and what isnt. Trus, They have no idea what is real and what isn't. Shoot they don't even know wheather they are male or female , wheather to wear jeans and a cowboy hat or a dress , red lipstick and high heels. I can see a scout master having to squat to pee wearing his red lipstick and dress with red high heels on, because he previously decided he was a woman and had his dick removed.
I present exhibit A ^^^
You Do That

Grundy, VA

#58 Feb 6, 2013
Yea put these ole ugly leg men on exbitit with their dresses and high heels on with their blonde wig and red lip stick. I can see it now. Those big long finger nails painted red, pointing around instructing those boy scouts how to start a fire .
Hell no

Troy, IL

#59 Feb 6, 2013
I don't want some gay fudgepacker trying to potentially lead my son's astray by teaching them their ways or potentially molesting them !!
KELLERMAN

Marengo, OH

#60 Feb 6, 2013
Hell no wrote:
I don't want some gay fudgepacker trying to potentially lead my son's astray by teaching them their ways or potentially molesting them !!
I was going to post, but is can see with your mentally it wouldn't alter your ignorance
come on

Grundy, VA

#61 Feb 6, 2013
From what you wrote there Kellerman, it sounds like you are dumber than a homosexual.
Big gay Al

Ransom, KY

#62 Feb 6, 2013
Live and let live is what the whole world should say! But there are haters everywhere I really don't understand that gay people have been around forever they just didn't let people know they were gay ! The ones that actually let people know their own personal preference in sexuality are out in the open for your scrutiny but you really may have family that's gay that haven't let anyone know they're gay are they leading you or your children astray? No! You don't have to fear gay people ! You should fear the priests that are pedophiles there's a big difference between gays and pedophiles adults should have the right to choose their lifestyle! Pedophiles should be sent to death row!! That's the way it should be!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What if I miss you... 6 hr Eternal truth 58
This is forgotten Virginia 8 hr Cheaters 14
School Board moving principals 10 hr Tom 5
Volunteer 12 hr Tim 2
Free Loaders in Buchanan County 13 hr I migrations Officer 10
Beverly Davis Sun Brad smith 1
Take a stand! Sun Howdy 4

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance