Should Gays be allowed to be scouts or scout leaders

Posted in the Grundy Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Immoral

Grundy, VA

#1 Feb 5, 2013
The GAY LIFE STYLE IS IMMORAL and the scouts are based on living a morally straight life. I wouldn't want a damn killer being my sons scout master and I sure don't want no damn homosexual being his scout master either. It is not discrimination. It is simply trying to protect my son from being taught that an immoral life style is ok. homosexuality will destroy his life and lead to him living a very lonely life without a family and the love of a wife. I have the right to raise my son this way without having this shit forced on me. Let the homos have their own scouts and leave other people alone.
rainboh8r

Dayton, VA

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Being homo is a sexual perversion like a child molester. May as well let child molesters be scout leaders too. Trying to normalize abnormal behavior is sick!
Heathen

Grundy, VA

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Immoral wrote:
The GAY LIFE STYLE IS IMMORAL and the scouts are based on living a morally straight life. I wouldn't want a damn killer being my sons scout master and I sure don't want no damn homosexual being his scout master either. It is not discrimination. It is simply trying to protect my son from being taught that an immoral life style is ok. homosexuality will destroy his life and lead to him living a very lonely life without a family and the love of a wife. I have the right to raise my son this way without having this shit forced on me. Let the homos have their own scouts and leave other people alone.
STOP! Back away from your computer slowly. Use protective clothing and eye protection to approach your computer, unplug the machine and carefully dispose of it by burning. A man named Alan Turing was the inventor of the computer and ultimately the internet. He was gay and an atheist. You've been exposed but repeated exposure to this or any other computer (and/or the internet) will cause you to turn gay. I hope I've warned you in time and it isn't too late. A reply to this post will most certainly mean you have been infected and a have a desire to strike up a conversation with strange men. If you reply to this post I will know it's too late. Good luck and godspeed!
Really

Grundy, VA

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Keep going . Let us know how big of a heathen you really are.
KELLERMAN

Huntsville, OH

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Immoral wrote:
I would think your views would harm your child more than being exposed to people who are different than them. I think the scouts have imposed watch guards to protect children in the scouts. The highest stats for molestations are ones family members. Your child will have to grow up and work with people who are from different backgrounds. I would trust my grandchildren around gay folks a lot better than I would want them exposed to religious zealots who spew such hate and misunderstanding. You can't protect your children from the world, you can only provide them a loving home and this will get them on their way.
there is a difference

Grundy, VA

#6 Feb 5, 2013
that is your view that being gays is just different. it is not just different. It is an abomination before God and I don't want my children to be raised thinking this is right or JUST different. Let them get their own gay scouts. Why in the hell do they think they have the right to push that dam shit down our necks and come right on in on our boys and girls. and then accuse us of discrimination for trying to fight their damn deranged asses off.We have as much damn rights as them muda fkrs do, to be left alone and put that shit out of our face.
Why

Elkton, VA

#7 Feb 5, 2013
What are you afraid of? Why is homosexuality the sin you choose to hold against people? What about the sins you commit? Aren't those sins just as abhorrent in the eyes of God? Why are the sins of homosexuals worse than the ones you commit?
Fair

Grundy, VA

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Immoral wrote:
Your opinions are your opinions. Nobody is telling you that you can't have your opinions. So unless you represent the Boy Scouts of America your opinion is no more valuable than anyone else's opinion, even that of those with which you disagree.
Immoral

Grundy, VA

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinions are your opinions. Nobody is telling you that you can't have your opinions. So unless you represent the Boy Scouts of America your opinion is no more valuable than anyone else's opinion, even that of those with which you disagree.
I do speak for the BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA. I have been a scout master for 13 YEARS. I do not plan on changing the way I operate one bit. Ain't no HOMOS going to be allowed in while I am in charge. That is my OPINION and I do not care what anyone else thinks.
Parent

Grundy, VA

#11 Feb 5, 2013
The deranged sexual shit loving deviants are going to destroy our scouts.
Why

Dayton, VA

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Parent wrote:
The deranged sexual shit loving deviants are going to destroy our scouts.
Why are you so scared of them? You must not know anyone who is different from you.
KELLERMAN

Huntsville, OH

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Immoral wrote:
<quoted text>
I do speak for the BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA. I have been a scout master for 13 YEARS. I do not plan on changing the way I operate one bit. Ain't no HOMOS going to be allowed in while I am in charge. That is my OPINION and I do not care what anyone else thinks.
You are replaceable. I would think that perhaps you are more damage to scouts than the ones who you dislike. This issue will not be made by you. We live in a day now that major sponsors do believe in diversity and the rights to others to exist. Do you think that the scouts you are currently assisting are so na´ve and backwards that they don't know gays exist. I can assure you I'm older than you and gays have always been here and it's nothing new. They just got tired of being third class Citizens. Monies speak volumes and I would never donate to any organizations that discriminate, I know what discrimination can do to people and I have I have lived it and I certainly want better for my grandchildren and now great grandchildren.
KELLERMAN

Huntsville, OH

#14 Feb 5, 2013
there is a difference wrote:
that is your view that being gays is just different. it is not just different. It is an abomination before God and I don't want my children to be raised thinking this is right or JUST different. Let them get their own gay scouts. Why in the hell do they think they have the right to push that dam shit down our necks and come right on in on our boys and girls. and then accuse us of discrimination for trying to fight their damn deranged asses off.We have as much damn rights as them muda fkrs do, to be left alone and put that shit out of our face.
You would of said the same about blacks, Jews or any other group of people. Regardless of your spill they do have the same rights as you or they should have them.
Abnormal

Grundy, VA

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Gays are abnormal and will never be able to live a normal life as husbands and wifes. They will never be accepted because a man was never intended to be a woman and a woman can't be a man. Sure the men can get surgeries and have their dicks cut off and get man made pussies made, the women can wear artificial dicks but all they ever accomplish is full blown freaks of nature.
Schmuck

Grundy, VA

#17 Feb 5, 2013
KELLERMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Regardless of your spill they do have the same rights as you or they should have them.
You're jew that doesn't know your Yiddish? I think the word you were looking for was "spiel" not "spill".
Lucy

Lexington, NC

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Immoral,....There are far more cases of "straight" men molesting boys than they are of gay men. Its my opinion that these straight men who do such unspeakable things to little boys are obviously gay too and from fear of being shunned from his family and friends decided to live the life of a straight man. They got married and had families of their own but the lure of being with another man never went away, so they find young boys to molest satisfying their desires. It doesn't seem like the fear of molestation is as big a fear as just you not believing in anyone living a gay lifestyle and not wanting your son to be subjected to anyone who he might get the impression from that that's normal or ok. I sorta of agree with you there..., even though I have a CLOSE family member who I love with all my heart that is gay. Don't think though for one minute that being gay has anything to do with how they were raised. My family member was raised to believe that being gay was wrong, yet they still live that lifestyle. Its just my fear that you will one day have to eat those very hateful words you are spewing about gay men and women and trust me crow doesn't taste good at all. What would you do or say if when your children or grandchildren grow up that come to you and tell you they are gay? Would you all of a sudden quit loving them? Disown them? Forget about them? Tell them because they are gay that they aren't fit to be around any boy scouts? Teach school or be in any other position were they may leave an impression on other young boys? Don't think for one minute that this cant happen to you because again trust me you are only kidding yourself.
Its a hard pill to swallow and I can set here and think of a million reasons as to why gay men shouldn't be scout leaders, but I can also come up with just as many reasons whys they should be able to. I wasn't blessed with any sons but I know how much I want to protect my daughters and I'm sure its not any difference with you wanting to protect your sons.
At the end of the day I think it should be decided upon by the person not his sexual preference.
Bull Sht

Grundy, VA

#19 Feb 5, 2013
A man or woman don't have a preference as to what sex they are. They got what they were suppose to have. I will never accept a woman taking hormones to make herself grow beard and then getting pregnant and going on national tv to say she was a man now and the first man in the world to ever have a baby. If this is what my son has to have as a scout master and be taught this deranged crazier than hell shit it will be the hell with the boy scouts.There are too many sane men in this world for us to settle for our sons to be taught garbage like this by some fkn freak.
KELLERMAN

Huntsville, OH

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Schmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're jew that doesn't know your Yiddish? I think the word you were looking for was "spiel" not "spill".
Thanks for the spiel I appreciate your assistance. At my age group one can get by with errors. I do apologize for the error. I will be most careful in the future.
I saw that on tv

Grundy, VA

#21 Feb 5, 2013
The situation started off with two lesbians. The one that was suppose to be the man and claimed to be the first man to have a baby would wear a dish towel rolled up and taped to her leg to look like a great big penis. The one that was suppose to do the mom role of these babies left the situation and is living on the streets , on drugs and eating from garbage cans. By the way the man part of the arrrangement got out and got her ass pregnant again . So now there are two babies with this maniac.
I saw that on tv

Grundy, VA

#22 Feb 5, 2013
I must add the babies are being raised on welfare. the shem is too lazy to work. This was all dicussed in the interview on CNN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who do we talk to (Aug '14) 2 hr LenaBelle 4
School System 6 hr two peas 10
dss 12 hr Economize 12
Chris Loves Me More Than He Does Tasha Thu Yea 11
Mandy Prater Thu You know me 6
does anybody no cody mullins Wed user 1
does anybody no megan smith Wed u cant c me 5
Grundy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web