can someone tell me who she is

Posted in the Grundy Forum

looking

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2012
I have been getting messages from her but I dont have acount with them anymore. Its a dating site and she goes by the user name (linda23401) and it has her being from grundy. But I googled 23401 and its from keller VA. I dont know but would like to talk with her. my email is friend1forever10(at)yahOo(dot) com In the subject line put linda so I dont think its spam
True

Grundy, VA

#2 Feb 14, 2012
watchout it might be the devil.
Shes from

United States

#3 Apr 20, 2012
Fort Myers Florida. The web site scams persons by placing their photo's up and stating they are close by to you, when they are sometimes, even from foreign countries. Just have to be careful and search closely. For any ladies or gents that have lots of men or women contact you trying to chat, and get sex, or fall in love, or whatever...do one thing and you'll stop most of them dead in their tracks to weed out the frauds. After they've sent you a few pictures, ask them to take a recent newspaper or magazine with the date, month, and year showing and hold it up close to their face and for them to take a picture of themselves showing their entire face and the magazine date,month, and year. You'll never hear from most of them again, for they aren't whom they say they are. Just have to be smarter than they are. If's they are real, and honest, that won't get mad, and will be very willing to send you a new photo to prove to you they are whom they stated from the start.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trey Adkins 7 hr Aristotle 8
sara brown (Jan '13) 10 hr I know 24
dss 15 hr Guessing 16
Chris Loves Me More Than He Does Tasha Sun yea 13
Whatever happend to Gnutson Barrys? He was a g... Sun Terry 0
School System Sat no doubt 13
Does anybody know anythng about Marsha McCowan ... Sat scooter 3

Flood Watch for Buchanan County was issued at March 03 at 2:44AM EST

Grundy Dating
Find my Match