Next Last
becky

Pikeville, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2013
he does a good job cleaning up the county
citizen

United States

#3 Feb 2, 2013
And wheres that at??? From what I see they never do much and all the dope heads and thieves are on the roads pretty much every day. You must be one of those Hurley residents.
Earl

Grundy, VA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
citizen wrote:
And wheres that at??? From what I see they never do much and all the dope heads and thieves are on the roads pretty much every day. You must be one of those Hurley residents.
Hurley has it's share and so does everywhere else in this county you Pud Sucker
citizen

United States

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Truth hurts dont it...
citizen

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2013
I still havent got proof of Buchanan Co having police... It takes 2 hours to get help from them when needed. They just as well not have any.
Old School

New Hope, VA

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Should you not clean up your own family first?
citizen

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Is everyone on here from Hurley other than me.
not again

Red Jacket, WV

#9 Feb 3, 2013
citizen wrote:
Is everyone on here from Hurley other than me.
nope. i am.
and get this, out there in this big ole world, there is drugs a-plenty! would you believe that???
so instead of bashing your home place, realize drugs are all over the world, not just on our little end.
if you truly want to help someone, take them to church, let them know Jesus loves them. if you cannot help someone, the least you could do is not hurt them.
i am sure others are sick of it all too, but i think you are going about this the wrong way.
there is one thing that is definitely wrong, and thats the fact that these so called "narcs" are running the roads and making it dangerous for everyone else, when they should be sittin in a jail cell just like the rest of them. no bargains, no plea deals. just sober reality.
really

Richlands, VA

#10 Feb 3, 2013
do you think Ray has time to read topix??? is that how this was reported befor/? maybe that's why nothing is done. I think you got caught breaking the law and you are pissed shes not been caught!if you feel the need to narc a least let it be for the right reason and call the department don't put it on topix then cry because shes still doing it!
dude

Grundy, VA

#11 Feb 3, 2013
right they suck
citizen

Arden, NC

#12 Feb 3, 2013
really wrote:
do you think Ray has time to read topix??? is that how this was reported befor/? maybe that's why nothing is done. I think you got caught breaking the law and you are pissed shes not been caught!if you feel the need to narc a least let it be for the right reason and call the department don't put it on topix then cry because shes still doing it!
Call the department? What department??? Been there done that and nothing gets done the publics eye gets stuff done alot easier than time wasted with so called cops.
living the life

United States

#13 Feb 4, 2013
haha you have no life. why dont you stop worrying about her and worry about your own life? she has not done anything to you for you to come on here and talk about her. grow up and get a life.
let me tell you

Grundy, VA

#14 Feb 9, 2013
don't blame local law enforcement...blame the local government that won't let them do their jobs...like not being able to arrest someone that should be arrested because they are related to someone big in the county or someone doing business with the county
chris

Hermitage, TN

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Foster and the boys are doing great for community they have recently busted A lot of drug users and peddlers just look at the busted paper,its every week they have the trash in there.
fred

Grundy, VA

#16 Feb 15, 2013
hhahaha lololo u thnk hahaha
a friend of rays

Grundy, VA

#17 Feb 15, 2013
he is a good person and you all need to leave him alone he is a sherrif
get a life

United States

#18 Feb 15, 2013
well im am praying for mr foster because that is our only hope,however i voted against mr.foster because i dont think is a very good sherriff.and i hope he steps up to the plate n start doing his job.that is my opinion but i have hope that god will lead him to the drug dealers n clean our county up
bebe

Grundy, VA

#19 Feb 15, 2013
I didn't vote for him either. I don't feel he has done that much to rid this county of drugs. They arrest the same ones over and over, with few getting any jail time. Crime in this county is worse since he took office. Drugs, suicides, murders, theft, has all increased. I pray someone can run this county in the manner of which it is needed. We sure need that someone.
cotton eyed joe

New Hope, VA

#20 Feb 16, 2013
bebe wrote:
I didn't vote for him either. I don't feel he has done that much to rid this county of drugs. They arrest the same ones over and over, with few getting any jail time. Crime in this county is worse since he took office. Drugs, suicides, murders, theft, has all increased. I pray someone can run this county in the manner of which it is needed. We sure need that someone.
How is he supposed to prevent someone from committing suicide?
HEHE

Richlands, VA

#21 Feb 20, 2013
It seems like people know more how to be a cop than the cops??? Is that right?? There are guideline they have to go by, so there cases don't get dismissed.
Maybe if you stop watching the scripted cops shows on TV, and think of how real life cops have to work. You would know being a cop is the hardest job a person could have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pawn and magic shop 7 hr tuco 9
Cowards 7 hr Coward 1
Scotty Jackson and Jerri Marrs Jackson 19 hr james 6
Snitches 20 hr Really 2
Wreck on Slatecreek Friday night 20 hr Hopeful 2
Buchanan County Chamber of Commerce 20 hr Good eyes 3
Buchanan County Political Satire Sun Norm Crosby 34

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance