Posted in the Grundy Forum

ray

Grundy, VA

#1 Nov 27, 2012
whos the girl at the desk??
gonads

Herndon, VA

#2 Nov 27, 2012
grow a pair and walk up and ask her name im sure shes gonna really like it if she finds out shes on a gossip site
ray

Grundy, VA

#3 Nov 27, 2012
i just heard she gets around i didnt know
go nads

Herndon, VA

#4 Nov 27, 2012
and thats how good people get bad reputations honestly she has a job trying to make a living i respect her for that .. shes not out snorting pills and living on welfare
heard right

Raven, VA

#5 Nov 29, 2012
nasty disease ridden ho bag ready to erupt
not that joe

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2012
I think shes hot, big tittys and all
not that joe

United States

#7 Nov 29, 2012
looks much better than AJ the bull dyke with skoal in her lip,
Lucky duck

Abingdon, VA

#8 Nov 30, 2012
If you talking about Heather, I'd love to get with that. She is hot
Heather

Grundy, VA

#9 Dec 6, 2012
well thanks guys for the compliments lmao... and yeah i love WAYYYYYYY better then AJ & skoal is freakin nasty!
love that drama queen lol

Grundy, VA

#10 Dec 6, 2012
lol listen here heather u can talk all tha crap u want bt i have what you want and never can get back an thats a decent man that you screwd over. btw hows your face? did i straighten ur nose out for you? hope so cuz what you had goin on wasnt tha best lol gota love that owen wilson look baby. bt if you cant keep my name out ur mouth atleast keep everymans pecker out of urs. love how you can bring my name up on here bt u will never say anything to my face. o yea that is right you did lie and say i hit you frm behind tha only thing that hits you frm behind is your boy toys that knw they cnt turn a whore into a house wife. so stop bein a lil girl grow up and knw that no matter what you say about me u aint gonna get to me cuz me and everybody else knws how u r.. lol love ya
Lucky duck

Abingdon, VA

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Heather wrote:
well thanks guys for the compliments lmao... and yeah i love WAYYYYYYY better then AJ & skoal is freakin nasty!
No problem babe, you keep rockin that body and we keep the compliments coming!
lora deel aka big tits

Harrisonburg, VA

#12 Dec 17, 2012
yep im here folks...dont need your hillbliiy input if u got a problem ....come on up i live here too....will even meet u all in the road so so that will b legal too...been gone a long time apparently you all forgot me let me introduce myself...lora deel...watch your mouths dont have time for bs like this ..lets do it rite get off your computer and come c me...btw the rates are by the book!!!
confused

Wallburg, NC

#13 Aug 22, 2014
Just wondering about this place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grundy sucks (Aug '13) 1 hr Grungy 15
Foster vs. McClanahan For Sherriff of BC 6 hr Im Not Serious 20
Corrupt Jail : Southwest Va. Regional Jail in H... (Nov '09) 23 hr william bonney 139
mountain magic witch craft shop 23 hr william bonney 36
ANDREW MARK LESTER (Andy Lester) Sat Jimbo 6
Pondering May 18 rebel outlaw 3
sheriff election May 14 Floyd 60

Grundy Jobs

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages