First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JustWondering

AOL

#1 Dec 14, 2009
She is from the Grundy area and in her mid to late 30's.
If anyone knows who im talking about, What can you tell me about her?
Ballzdeep

Vinton, VA

#2 Dec 14, 2009
are you talkin about missy wade, with blonde hair?
JustWondering

AOL

#3 Dec 14, 2009
Some people do call her Missy.
I'm not sure, but she rides a early 90 model white 4 door car.
Ballzdeep

Brownsburg, VA

#4 Dec 15, 2009
Pretty sure shes on drugs, last i seen her she was running around with that horn girl from down garden creek
JustWondering

AOL

#5 Dec 15, 2009
Ballzdeep wrote:
are you talkin about missy wade, with blonde hair?
Yeah thats the one i was asking about.
What kind of person is she?
JustWondering

AOL

#6 Dec 15, 2009
Im sorry about that last post.

How long ago was that? Its been years since i have seen her. I cant believe she is on drugs now.
budd

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Dec 16, 2009
And a deabeat mom
player

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Dec 16, 2009
True
HELL NO

New Hope, VA

#9 Dec 16, 2009
missy is a good girl and she aint on dope and i can grant u that.... A lot of people who dont like people say they r on dope right off the bat without knowing them, but she is damn shore not a dead beat mom or nothing of the sort, her son is her life and anyone who knows her can tell u that. But she is still single i think and she wont b for too long if the right man finds her and treats her right and she is hot as HELL! She has a banging ass body and if u got something to say to her then go say it to her and dont post trash about her on here and go say it to her face and c what she does to u then!!!! Still loves ya missy even though u dont talk to me no more but I got your back u hot little thing u!!!! lol
Just Wondering

Grundy, VA

#10 Apr 25, 2010
Which bank in the county has the prettiest girls working for them?
Crockett

Grundy, VA

#11 Apr 26, 2010
Yeah she is on drugs. I went out with her and she was strung out 99% of the time. So Hell No-- Quit lying. Shes on drugs bad.
well

Port Republic, VA

#12 Apr 26, 2010
she looks good naked, ive seen pictures that she took of herself
TheWholeTruth

Irmo, SC

#13 Apr 26, 2010
Missy is a deadbeat mom she has never took care of her son. Her mom and dad has took care of him since he was born, they now have custody and she is not even allowed to be alone with him by court order because she is so strung out on drugs. She has always been a whore and strung out on drugs for years now. And she is on dope I can guarantee you that.
OTR

United States

#14 Jun 15, 2010
I can certainly clarify the issue resolving Missy Wade Blankenship's son. He is in the custody of his grandparents by court order. She has minimal contact with him, as is her choice. Her mother and father have never limited the time she has with him. She CHOOSES to stay away of her own volition. She has never provided for him fincancially and never acted as a mother should toward her son.
Public record from the VA Dept of Nursing states she lost her license to practice nursing for multiple reasons. You may research for yourself at the VA Dept of Health Professions website. Case documentation and evidence against her are presented.
If you know Missy, then how could you possibly fathom that she is not on drugs? Perhaps those who are defending her should re-evaluate. If you honestly believe she isn't on drugs, then YOU have issues.
xox

Georgetown, KY

#15 Jun 21, 2010
i would break it off for her shes bad to be in her 30's id buy her a pill.
omg

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jun 22, 2010
xox wrote:
i would break it off for her shes bad to be in her 30's id buy her a pill.
She is not all that, she has frizzy hair and looks like sh*t, look her up, I'm sure she would do anyone for a pill..Somebody needs glasses to think this skank looks good...NASTY!!!
for a fact

Natural Bridge, VA

#17 Jun 22, 2010
omg wrote:
<quoted text>She is not all that, she has frizzy hair and looks like sh*t, look her up, I'm sure she would do anyone for a pill..Somebody needs glasses to think this skank looks good...NASTY!!!
missy has a nice shaved slick pus sy and it is kinda loose, but her tits are firm as a mofo.... i have felt em more than once, her puss is not that good, and she cant give a good bj cause she gags and dont know wtf she is doin, but if u like to tit f u c k then go buy a pill and give her a yell, cause her tits are among the firmest i have ever and i mean EVER felt and i have grabbed a many of TIT in the day, missy has some tig ole bitties i mean big ole titties, LOL but i do believe they r fake cause i would only fu ck her in the dark and she has some nice scars on them old breastseesssessss! MA MA.... MA MA.... BABY WANT MILKY FROM TITTY! i am getting hard just thinking of em tits!!!!!!!!!!
love

AOL

#18 Jul 8, 2010
omg ppl wtf.....who cares???
just saying

Columbia, SC

#19 Nov 1, 2010
I seen her the other day and she looked like she was about to die. She was never attractive but OMG the drugs have really took their toll on her.
Ricky

Frisco, TX

#20 Jul 10, 2011
I went out with her for 5 years. She really is a very sweet person with some issues. She has never had a kid and her name is misty petite w redish hair. People who know her like her. You people should be ashamed for trashing a nice person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bradley stacy and amanda pritchett wanted! 45 min Get em 2
Missing that KY girl.....mystery.... 4 hr Eternal truth 56
maried couple looking for other couples (Jan '11) 9 hr Chulos 94
The Man. The Myth. The Legend. 15 hr Judge Judy 7
Singing Competition at the fair Sat Lesli 2
I see it...is that what you wanted? Fri Eternal truth 23
Voice Fri concerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages