“Running Out Front”

Since: Feb 08

Gods Country

#48 Feb 5, 2009
Well maybe,LOL
Southern Girl

North Wales, PA

#49 Jun 1, 2011
there is a few men at jewell who are cute. lets see- nick osbourne, keith sisk, richard sizemoore, and jimmy griffey to name a few.
Iknow

Virgie, KY

#51 Jun 2, 2011
Well I came across this site and this is how Isee it, Pretty much all the names that have been named are the Pricks at the office that are working their men into the ground 6 days a week 12 hours a day, then acting like its not enuff. When the truth of it is, them guys have never really worked in the mines and when something dont work in the mines they are not man enuff to go in the mines to see whats going on they say "well it worked on the plan we drew up" It makes me SICK to see Gary running when the men that is working for jewell dont have the time or energy to walk most of the time because they run the sections in the mines with 1/2 the men that every other mines has.. The men on this post is the 1's that are running jewell in the ground then moving on to Console because they know whats happening. I dont give Jewell 2 years. ask any of the BIG men what happend at the mines 7 or 36 and what happend to the PLAN on them mines's
"The real HOT men at jewell is the men in the mines not the 1's running back forth to the office or running up and down the street with a nice tan..
laura at united

Bandy, VA

#52 Jun 11, 2011
Iknow wrote:
Well I came across this site and this is how Isee it, Pretty much all the names that have been named are the Pricks at the office that are working their men into the ground 6 days a week 12 hours a day, then acting like its not enuff. When the truth of it is, them guys have never really worked in the mines and when something dont work in the mines they are not man enuff to go in the mines to see whats going on they say "well it worked on the plan we drew up" It makes me SICK to see Gary running when the men that is working for jewell dont have the time or energy to walk most of the time because they run the sections in the mines with 1/2 the men that every other mines has.. The men on this post is the 1's that are running jewell in the ground then moving on to Console because they know whats happening. I dont give Jewell 2 years. ask any of the BIG men what happend at the mines 7 or 36 and what happend to the PLAN on them mines's
"The real HOT men at jewell is the men in the mines not the 1's running back forth to the office or running up and down the street with a nice tan..
that nick is not a prick he my man so lay off
former gf

Oakwood, VA

#54 Jun 11, 2011
Donnie from 36 is hot!knows how to handle it!
hahahahaha

Grundy, VA

#55 Jun 12, 2011
Cody S. from 36 is one hot ass miner man!
Does it matter

Chesterfield, MO

#56 Jun 12, 2011
it should only matter to the wife what they look like
Bumble bee

Richlands, VA

#62 Apr 20, 2012
i love coal miners. im in a family of miners, thet know how to treat their women. they are the only men who can go between two rocks and make a living for their families. lookin for a single miner who knows how to treat a woman,who doesnt beat and smack one around.. has to be loyal, no cheaters please....
laura at united

Grundy, VA

#63 Apr 21, 2012
laura at united wrote:
<quoted text>that nick is not a prick he my man so lay off
nick is hot
iiiiiii

Grundy, VA

#64 Apr 21, 2012
yes
he
is
blondie

Chesapeake, OH

#65 Apr 21, 2012
Jerry Wilson is Hottiest
Reb

Pikeville, KY

#66 Apr 21, 2012
Pj.justus
Winner

Grundy, VA

#67 Apr 21, 2012
Best loking man at Jewell is Steve L. He is Handsome.
really

United States

#68 Apr 16, 2013
noin the that Jeremy guy that works second shift is the hottest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a fwb on the side 1 hr Fun 2
Kathy Justus Knoxville, Tenn 2 hr 360Junkman 5
how to report drug dealers (May '13) 4 hr Hmm 30
She's all I think about 5 hr thiswomanthisman 10
parks that only a select few have access to Sat big mm 11
law school student beats wife Sat o well 4
dss (Apr '14) Sat No more 41
Grundy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web