Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

What are some stupid things to post on topix ??? Is it looking for a date ? Or babysitter ? Or even to complain about your neighbor who doesn't have a computer and can't catch bad mouthing them !!!
John

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

The stupidest thing to post is yourself talking shit about someone you dont even know,Just know rumors about them then write them here on topix as if they were true.That irritates me more than anything because stuff like that is why everyone thinks buchanan county ppl are all inbred hicks or a bunch of uneducated hillbillys.
Casey

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Another bunch of STUPID topics are stuff that are already known. Public records, and most of them posting are just mad or two-faced and can't find anything better to do. Insults, slander, defamation, and just saying stuff nobody cares about anyway. It is supposed to be about important information or news worthy. On topix, you can say whatever and think it is okay, but if you said half the things people post on here, you would have to PROVE it before you put it in the paper. On here people think that everyone pays attention more to this junk. Most do but not all. If you want your comments known publicly, put it in the paper with facts, not assumptions and slanderous and libel talk.
sure

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
The stupidest thing to post is yourself talking shit about someone you dont even know,Just know rumors about them then write them here on topix as if they were true.That irritates me more than anything because stuff like that is why everyone thinks buchanan county ppl are all inbred hicks or a bunch of uneducated hillbillys.
thats your opinion dumbass
John

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

It is my opinion,so F*** Off!
funnyman

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

sure wrote:
<quoted text>thats your opinion dumbass
Now see that's what I'm talking about stupid comments that end up in cussing or putting some one down !!!
crazy

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

funnyman wrote:
<quoted text>Now see that's what I'm talking about stupid comments that end up in cussing or putting some one down !!!
I dont understand the getting pissed off on topix part. I can post something that is so stupid and somebody will agree with me. It goes to show me no matter what it is somebody will have a different opinion like me i personally hate Obama but i know alot of people love him and that doesnt piss me off most women around here love the dark ones anyways.
shockinn

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

funnyman wrote:
<quoted text>Now see that's what I'm talking about stupid comments that end up in cussing or putting some one down !!!
nobody made ya click on topix... lol and when an innerbred hilljack makes a remark like that yeah they are a DUMBASS!
funnyman

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

shockinn wrote:
<quoted text>nobody made ya click on topix... lol and when an innerbred hilljack makes a remark like that yeah they are a DUMBASS!
That sounds like a cry for help my friend ! You go learn how to spell and I'll keep trying to figure out what the hell you're trying to say !!!
funnyman

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

shockinn wrote:
<quoted text>nobody made ya click on topix... lol and when an innerbred hilljack makes a remark like that yeah they are a DUMBASS!
Oh yeah who made you click on topix ??? Yeah I did !!!
Fact

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

No matter what you post on topix,someone will show their stupidity on the subject!!!
long time

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

shockinn: what is a innerbred hilijack? some rare form of jack rabbit or is it teh lil flappy part in the rear end of a coal truck? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Grundy Forum right now

Search the Grundy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are Republicans So Ignorant (Feb '11) 3 hr wlg 119
Why are democrats so ignorant (Sep '09) 4 hr wlg 127
Gary Mullins (May '11) 5 hr YES 27
whose running for sheriff 7 hr Maybe 10
drug bust 7 hr sweet brown 15
Has Sarah Looney ever been to Myrtle Beach? 9 hr why 8
Jaclyn Kersy (in former Drug round-up) back in ... 9 hr why 6
•••
•••