looking2

Grundy, VA

#1 Mar 7, 2012
Does anyone know where there is a 2 bedroom apartment that is nice at a reasonable price? With phone numbers please
kathy

Grundy, VA

#2 Mar 8, 2012
you should look in mountaineer or bargain finder. do you want it close to grundy? the farther out --of grundy--the prices are more reasonable.
looking2

Grundy, VA

#3 Mar 8, 2012
we looked in the bargin finder and didn't really see any, but i mean it doesn't have to be like right in town but somewhere there is cell phone service
ray

Grundy, VA

#4 Mar 8, 2012
hey where u looking at
b-tch please

Grundy, VA

#5 Mar 8, 2012
there are some up Harman at the foot of bull mountain
Looking2

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2012
Just close withing the Grundy area that has two bedrooms and is a reasonable price. With cell service. I can't find numbers to any of the apartments anywhere in Grundy
Huddy

Grundy, VA

#7 Mar 8, 2012
Everything cost so much since the law school came here.
looking2

Grundy, VA

#8 Mar 11, 2012
well does anyone just have any numbers for any apartments in grundy at all doesn't matter the cost
loretta

Grundy, VA

#9 Mar 12, 2012
have you called deskins apartments? i would help you with the number but dont have it handy. i have heard that they are reasonable. you might also call garden supply at oakwood. i beileve she always knows where some are. oakwood is about 10 miles east of grundy. then there is matneys up slate creek but theres are so nice i would guess that theres are pricy.
looking2

Grundy, VA

#10 Mar 12, 2012
okay thanks if anyone has any numbers please let me know
woot

Grundy, VA

#12 Mar 12, 2012
Deskins
Looking2

New York, NY

#13 Mar 13, 2012
Does anyone have the numbers who know who to get up with for the apartments across from magic Mart an the brick ones on slate creek

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sykes Buchanan Now Hiring-A Whole New Sykes!!!!! 3 hr New Horizons 11
who will win the treasurer race in buchanan cou... 10 hr never changes 10
Roger Rife Memorial Park 10 hr yet to be seen 22
The Grundy Waveman may return!! 11 hr zxy 8
gshs hazing Sat Jethro 17
what happened at looney's creek? (Apr '11) Sat Big Ed 14
Sad When a Parent Chooses their boyfriend or gi... (Aug '11) Sat eme200 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages