Wreck Friday Night?
Zeke Zee

Grundy, VA

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Just seen on the news about a wreck that happened last night in Buchanan County Killed one(Jonthan Stacey prayers to the family) and the passengers flown to hospital) Does anyone knoe who they are and where they are from. Again Prayers to both families.
family member

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2012
They are from Hurley Jonathan is my cousin and Tiffany is a friend of the family thanks for the prayers...
hb lady

Leland, NC

#3 Sep 23, 2012
didnt know them but prayers for all
Good

Grundy, VA

#4 Sep 23, 2012
He was gay and she is a whor2 they got what they got
seriously

Richlands, VA

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Good wrote:
....And so will you.
better believe

Grundy, VA

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Good wrote:
What comes around goes around, Id hold your tongue if I were you.
kersta

Grundy, VA

#7 Sep 24, 2012
goof was not a bad guy and step up to my face and say something about him man or woman i'll show you what you will get..... no need to hide behind a f*cking screen., all that needs to be said...
they r stupid

Pikeville, KY

#8 Sep 24, 2012
kersta wrote:
goof was not a bad guy and step up to my face and say something about him man or woman i'll show you what you will get..... no need to hide behind a f*cking screen., all that needs to be said...
girl its just s bunch of teenagers being "trolls" on here, they will get what is coming to them .. they are just showing their stupidity right now.
little bit

Grundy, VA

#9 Sep 25, 2012
kersta wrote:
You ain't no bear
i know

Grundy, VA

#10 Oct 12, 2012
little bit wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't no bear
hey i know what the f I can do and wh dont you look me up and I'll give it to you also anybody with truth or knows me will tell you what the f I can do .......... you got that you piece of sh*t coward...... lmao funny please meet me and let me show you anyone knows me just ask ....
yellow belly

New Hope, VA

#11 Oct 12, 2012
anyone knows you? how the heck do they know some half jacked guy sitting behind a computer screen going by the name "i know"?
funny

Grundy, VA

#12 Oct 12, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>hey i know what the f I can do and wh dont you look me up and I'll give it to you also anybody with truth or knows me will tell you what the f I can do .......... you got that you piece of sh*t coward...... lmao funny please meet me and let me show you anyone knows me just ask ....
I did ask and ol Sabrina lester beat you up and you run to Rhonda
on the real

Grundy, VA

#13 Oct 15, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>I did ask and ol Sabrina lester beat you up and you run to Rhonda
You must of knew what you where talking about cause that split nose monster shut the h-ll up.
on the real

Grundy, VA

#14 Oct 15, 2012
kersta wrote:
Just cause you look like a beast don't make you one. All bark and no bite. Please tell me some women you've whipped?
yep

Grundy, VA

#15 Oct 19, 2012
kersta is one dumb annoying b'tch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pawn and magic shop 33 min tuco 9
Cowards 34 min Coward 1
Scotty Jackson and Jerri Marrs Jackson 12 hr james 6
Snitches 13 hr Really 2
Wreck on Slatecreek Friday night 13 hr Hopeful 2
Buchanan County Chamber of Commerce 13 hr Good eyes 3
Buchanan County Political Satire 21 hr Norm Crosby 34

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance