chantilly specialists
neighbor

United States

#42 Aug 11, 2011
dopeyredneck wrote:
the owner is under fbi investigation, he is also being investigated for medicare fraud, and he has fired more people. The owner and his wife actually live there at the clinic which is illegal. The facility is in an area zoned for commercial use only not residential use or for that matter it isn't a kennel. They have several dogs running loose in the place and barking. And in the past month or so several patients have died because of overdoses and suicide. The docs are good except Brown who hands out narcotics like its a free lunch. Get rid of the owner and Brown and the place would turn around in a week.
I have a business in the same complex, we have seen the police, FBI, DEA, all @ this place. The people milling around 24 hours a day isn't just the owners
People are being seen late at night. I actually asked a person leaving the office around 11pm if they were just getting off work, they laughed and said NOPE, just getting a refill and the 4 others in the car all laughed.
The whole complex is feed up with this place and the people they cater to. I apologize to the honest patients.
BEEN THERE ALSO

Ransom, KY

#43 Oct 15, 2011
WHAT ABOUT TIEGA IS SHE STILL THERE AND DR. JOEL W. MATCH IS HE ALSO THERE IF NOT IT MIGHT BE A PRETTY GOOD PLACE AGAIN AND LEVITA SHE IS DEFFINATLEY A BITCH FROM HELL AND DONNA TOO
just me

Clay, WV

#44 Nov 13, 2011
dr.match is a ass he don't know what he is doing hes not a pain dr.he is a cock dr..........
Big Bust Today

Manassas, VA

#45 Dec 2, 2011
Someone I know had there appointment today. He didn't get his Meds. He said the Dr's (Or Lack There Of) where being taken out in Hand-Cuff's. He said there was DEA, and police of all degrees in and around the place. He said it looked like a War Zone. He doesn't know if they are shutting the place down or what. He was told and given a note by someone prescribed by one of the Doc's to go to the Hospital to get his daily doses of Meds. Hospital said they can do this up to three day's. He's pretty scared and lost. He say's he doesn't know what he's going to do.
I take it this has happened before from some of the stories here I have read. I'm curious to see if they just restock fresh Doctors and re-open. I'm taking for granted that the place will be shut down for a spell.
now you see me

Centreville, VA

#46 Dec 3, 2011
I know someone who had an appointment on Monday and they called her to let her know that the appt was cancelled due to emergency and that they would be calling her on Tuesday to reschedule... She will be running out of her medication on monday probably and she is 70 years old. When she called to ask what is she to do they said all we can tell u is go to the Emergency room. Its shocking to thingk that tons of people who are taking these meds are all of a sudden just gonna be forced to stop cold turkey. That is doctor abandonment. she is no pill junkie or anything she was referred there by another doctor and when she discovered this place had a bad reputation she tried to leave but no other place will take her as a patient. she is like trapped. she hasnt seen anything bad or illegal here AT ALL yet its stories like these that scare normal patients into wwanting to find a new provider. the problem is no new provider will see them once they visit here!!!! wow
dopeyredneck

United States

#47 Dec 4, 2011
ok idiots, junkies and pushers...find another place to get your crap...Brown is in jail nd so is the owner. The place is open and your dope has gotten much more difficult to get.
Harold

Washington, DC

#48 Dec 8, 2011
I think its a shame that the dea is on a witch hunt,because of people being put out of a good pain mg office complain when they got caught using illegal drugs and thats how things get started.After 16 years of being in pain and going to pain doctors that will not help because they are afraid of the dea i finally found Paul and Charles at chantilly and for 3 years i have been so much better and now it has started all over again and its sad and it hurts good honest people like myself.I hope Paul takes his stand with Charles and finally the dea and others are beat down to reality of those living in pain and having some sort of understanding about what it is to be in pain,because right now they have not one idea nor do they care.Its high time and way pass time to end this witch hunt on the good honest people.Since they do not seem to be able to stop the illegal flow of drugs into this country they jump on the ones rtrying to honestly help ones in need.The reason they did blood test on me and urine test each visit was to do the right thing and now look what has happened.Im just stating what i have heard about what has happned and if im right i hope and pray Paul will ask all americans to get behind him on this and make it a national problem that needs to be fixed so that people like myself dont feel like giving up and going home to God before there time.Living in real pain is the worst thing possible for a human being when their is help,but everyones afraid to give it.Please people now is the time to fight or justy give up.After 16 years of this crap its now or never for me as i cannot handle this much longer.Write Paul at chantilly and let them know you want to flood the court room over this.I know in my heart that the ones arrested care deeply about one in pain,its not just about the money they honestly care or they would not have helped us and taken the chance on what has happened to them and we must now try our best to be of help to them in order to help those of us in need.Thank you.To the ones getting meds that do not need them stop hurting us that do.
wondering

Grundy, VA

#49 Dec 8, 2011
what did they all get charged with out there?? does anyone know???....i knew it was coming u cant do what they do and get away with it....i hate it for all those ppl that will be sick though....
Queenbee

United States

#50 Dec 8, 2011
The dea was back today and now there is no doctors there who can right a script. Dr matchs dea number has been redflagged and any script he signs isn't worth the paper its wrote on. He was good enough to right some people suboxone so they wouldn't gp thru withdraws so bad but then they found out they couldn't get them filled. Dr salerian rights 450 roxys a month and they don't bother him. I talked to several of chantillys papients and they all say they are gonna make sure the other to docs get busted in on to. Its not rite and we are gonna give the
Interested

Seth, WV

#51 Dec 10, 2011
So they definatly did close this dr. Office down?
Old Grundonian

Grundy, VA

#52 Dec 10, 2011
dying in ky with cancer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from ky and it is close to grundy va am in the first stages of cancer... i have not been able to find a Dr to write medication to help me with my pain here in ky due to the drug seekers that ruin it for the ones like me who truly need pain relief. I have to travel 8 hrs one way to see these drs in chantilly, they do help me but its a shame that i have to travel such a long way from home for a little relief.
Try Dr. Sai Gutti in Pikeville. He's got a bit of an odd personality, I think, but he will do his best to relieve your pain.

I'm sorry about your cancer, and hope it can be treated so you're healthy again.

Since: Dec 11

Hagerstown, MD

#53 Dec 11, 2011
Not True they are still open and still able to write scripts people should really start confirming the rumors that they are spreading. I find it hilarious how people are so obsessed with Chantilly Specialist and how the Junkies put so much effort into spreading rumors because they were either caught and closely monitored or kicked out. I think its time we all started to grow up if you dont like the place then go somewhere else if you were kicked out and you were doing nothing wrong then you shouldnt have a problem going somewhere else. Ive went there for three years and never had any problems of the sort but maybe thats because I really am in pain and dont go down there to try and get more and more medecine. This forum looks more like a soap opera than a forum, so lets grow up and post the stuff that matters Semper Fidelis
Harold

Waldorf, MD

#54 Dec 11, 2011
Does anyone know of another good pain mg doctor in the washington area.Their are some of us that are suffering because of the bad element and im not one of those people,but having said that if anyone has ever gone thru withdraws they fully understand how bad and serious this can be,about ten years ago it happened to me and after the 3nd day i almost had a stroke,but thank God the er caught it in time.I was very lucky and im afaid this time i may not make it and for those bad mouthing others be understanding for those of us that are not out looking for drugs for know reason.Some of us have realy been hurt badly phisically.Thanks fort any information.
Harold

Waldorf, MD

#55 Dec 11, 2011
Queenbee wrote:
The dea was back today and now there is no doctors there who can right a script. Dr matchs dea number has been redflagged and any script he signs isn't worth the paper its wrote on. He was good enough to right some people suboxone so they wouldn't gp thru withdraws so bad but then they found out they couldn't get them filled. Dr salerian rights 450 roxys a month and they don't bother him. I talked to several of chantillys papients and they all say they are gonna make sure the other to docs get busted in on to. Its not rite and we are gonna give the
Do you have dr salerian phone number or any other good dr in the va or md area,thanks.Harold.
lamo

Grundy, VA

#56 Dec 11, 2011
The over-prescribing is half the problem also, if a patient doesn't take matters in their own hands using common sense and reading available literature about the side effects of most controlled substances they will probably fall prey to being used by the physicians to supplement their high-priced livlihood. A Dr. almost destroyed me before I took matters in my own hands and realized I was just another puppet. We also cannot deny that another 25% get these drugs to supplement their own income. It goes on all around us and in very CLOSE proximity to where we're raising our children. Hopefully my neighborhood will be cleaned up soon.
yep

United States

#57 Dec 11, 2011
devildawg031311 wrote:
Not True they are still open and still able to write scripts people should really start confirming the rumors that they are spreading. I find it hilarious how people are so obsessed with Chantilly Specialist and how the Junkies put so much effort into spreading rumors because they were either caught and closely monitored or kicked out. I think its time we all started to grow up if you dont like the place then go somewhere else if you were kicked out and you were doing nothing wrong then you shouldnt have a problem going somewhere else. Ive went there for three years and never had any problems of the sort but maybe thats because I really am in pain and dont go down there to try and get more and more medecine. This forum looks more like a soap opera than a forum, so lets grow up and post the stuff that matters Semper Fidelis
. I have checked in on this. Call any pharmacy in the chantilly or dc area. They are NOT filling the scripts wrote from chantilly specialist.. The dr is redflagged.. Google all pharmacies and call and they will tell u NO!!
Anonymous

Indian Head, MD

#58 Dec 11, 2011
grandmaof8 wrote:
I am afraid some of you are wrong. It is very easy to get into see them same day of you have the $1,200 for first visit because they do not accept insurance. Thats a big red flag for me There are no doctors working there only physician assistants. The place is owned and run by a lawyer Paul Boccone. I moved from Maryland down to VA and was trying to find a legitimate pain management dr. I called Chantilly they got me in the same day.(On the side note if you google pain management drs. in northern va, I can't even tell you how many drs. are listed as working there. One of the drs. is in jail, one is on his way to jail, several have lost their medical license for several reason, addiction to pain meds, no patient notes, some for being addicted to pain meds). They have several employees pay checks bouncing. I have legitimate chronic pain. Do not want to list some of them because they will immediately know who I am. They put me on so many different pain meds in very large quantities example 270 80mg oxys a month. Their average dosing amount is around 180 80mg oxys a month. When I realized there were actually no drs. working there and the amounts of medications dosage and names of mediation (which I knew was excessive) whenever I would ask to be taken off 99% of my medications they advised me not to. So I took myself off fentyl 100ug/l patches, roxicodons, vicotin, percocet and several others including the oxis and 180 8mg dilaudid pills and 4mg injection dilaudid 4 times a day. It was a horrible experience to go through getting off of these medications. Ended up in the ER and then admitted because I was having seizures, elevated blood pressure and heart rate. I will not lie and say I feel great I hardly get out of bed and the pain is excruciating. Am considering having the pain pump my new neurologist suggests I have alot of fear and clean for only 9 days but you have to do what you do to do. Places like this need to be closed and find out whose pockets Paul
Boccone is paying off and have him arrested and prosecuted. It is because of the way their practicee is run the lies. the patients that go there just to get recreational drugs, addicts, etc. So patients that that true chronic pain can go to. Require MRIs, x-rays, other drs. recommendations When I left their practice and my pcp asked for my medical records he has been told as soon as they get the chance, that their unable to locate my records etc.. STAY AWAY FROM THIS FACILITY. You don't want to be sitting there waiting to be seen and the DEA comes busting in. I know I have personally filed a complaint with the DEA and was questioned, only a matter of time. Pain is manageabl without being a zombie.
I find it hard to believe one could be on that much meds without living more than a day,i would have to see this for myself to even begin to think someone could take that much meds.I myself am on a lot of one med only because i have been on it for many years and i live in pain,now i dont have a doctor and do not know what to do.Im wondering what the medical problem is you have to be on all those meds,i though i was bad.Anyway do you know of a good pain dr.I know many complained when they got caught doing wrong and put out of tyhere and i thought with all the testing these were honest good np and drs.Thanks.
truth

Berlin, MD

#59 Dec 14, 2011
I've known paul and his family for 20 years, trust me he's not here to help you, he's here to make money. he is reckless, and dangerous to others. he has identified himself as an attorney and he is not, he's also identified himself as a doctor and he is not. don't be fooled the doctors don't run the business PAUL runs that business the doctors do as he says, most are in the twilight of their career, or not highly qualified in this particular area of medicine
vanurse

Vienna, VA

#60 Dec 16, 2011
Well, a whole lot about Chantilly Specialists that has been written on this page is correct. I used to work there and it is truely sad what they do to people. They will load people up on many different pain meds and dont seem to care to be actual doctors or have any concern for their patients. There is one MD there, Joel Match, who is a gynecologist and one NP, Charles Brown. CSLTD has a real problem keeping any type of doctor or any staff for an extended period of time. They have been raided several different times, and will be again soon. That is why I left, its pretty bad when the FBI calls you in for questioning about the place you work. As far as Paul Boccone goes, he is a liar and a theif, again I know this from personal experience dealing with him. His crimes range from simple theft to prescription fraud. CSLTD will rip you off and then take you off your meds, for example in one week there was an ambulance there every day and twice a couple of days along with the Fairfax County Police being there on a regular basis as well. Paul and his wife Bobbi live in their office at the facility along with Paul's daughter Destiny, who is a convicted felon, drug addict and high school drop out. If you are smart you will stay far far away from this clinic!
INTRACTABLE PAIN

United States

#61 Dec 21, 2011
If you really have pain, check out.
Intractable pain patient's handbook for survival. Dr. Tennant, page 10
IP patients have to be aware of the history, bias, safety, and true effectiveness of opioids since many parties in modern society have been and continue to be on a campaign to ban or restrict their use. Every IP patient will have to constantly face an ignorant bias against opioids. Bias and ignorance may be thrown in your face by family, friends, doctors, nurses, government officials, employers, and your health plan.The worst offenders, in my experiance, are the mental health industry and the sellers of non-opioid pain treatments. Simply put, parties who have a financial intrest in keeping patients in uncontrolled pain continually bad-mouth opioids. Be prepared to educate all comers, and above all, remember that IP requires opioids for control. There is no option.
Why the bias? Opioids work too well and there is no substitute. They give an IP patient a meaningful, extended, quality of life. I now have IP patients who have safely and effectively taken high doses of opioids for over 20 continuous years. Current medical knowledge indicates that IP patients can have a fairly normal lifespan if they have access to a dosage of opioids which effectively controls their pain.
THE REAL MOTIVATION BEHIND OPIOID BIAS IS MONEY!
The only problem with Chantilly Specialist is the wait and people playing the system for a buzz. FBI? DEA? Now they know how to screw up cover up and keep getting more money from tax payers.
after reading all these post. no wander Freedom is gone in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey's Christmas Present 1 hr Eternal truth 42
Bradshaw Shooting 7 hr Oldfriend 3
News Grundy Man Receives Five-Year Sentence In Child... (Aug '09) 10 hr God saved me 96
I'm waiting...you are too 11 hr George longerdork 17
Radio Stations 15 hr Tom 10
Does anyone know Paula meadows on oakwood??? Wed Keeper 1
Grundy Music Forum (Apr '13) Dec 6 Pisson Yew 19

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages