First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Are they going to move trick or treating to a different night? Kentucky and West Virginia have.
Jack Skeleton

Grundy, VA

#2 Oct 30, 2012
I have been wondering this as well. If anyone hears anything please post it.

“Are you ready???”

Since: May 10

West Jefferson,NC

#3 Oct 30, 2012
dangerzone

Bristol, VA

#4 Oct 30, 2012
With 5,000 without power in the county, and 5-8 inches of snow expected tonight, I think Trick or Treat is a minor thing. Getting a piece of candy is the least thing on most peoples minds.
excuse me

Dayton, VA

#5 Oct 30, 2012
dangerzone wrote:
With 5,000 without power in the county, and 5-8 inches of snow expected tonight, I think Trick or Treat is a minor thing. Getting a piece of candy is the least thing on most peoples minds.
uhm excuse me but it is a big issue, but us moms have CHILDREN that was excited about trick or treating, and we would like to give them an answer. So take your smart a$$ comment somewhere else! thank you :)
buy them some

Grundy, VA

#6 Oct 30, 2012
excuse me wrote:
<quoted text>
uhm excuse me but it is a big issue, but us moms have CHILDREN that was excited about trick or treating, and we would like to give them an answer. So take your smart a$$ comment somewhere else! thank you :)
Can you not buy your kids some candy since this storm has been a terrible burden on the public?
stupid is

Grundy, VA

#7 Oct 30, 2012
excuse me wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody that would get their children out in conditions like this ought to be horse whipped...gee people it aint worth a piece of candy that they arent going to eat anyway.
pooh

Grundy, VA

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Cancelled for tomorrow night
Christian Mom of 2

Grundy, VA

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Watchman57 wrote:
http://www.christiananswers.ne t/q-eden/halloween.html
You are crazy !!! Keep this crazy crap to yourself !
curious

Grundy, VA

#10 Oct 30, 2012
stupid is wrote:
<quoted text>anybody that would get their children out in conditions like this ought to be horse whipped...gee people it aint worth a piece of candy that they arent going to eat anyway.
I wish a somebody would try to whip me
stupid

Grundy, VA

#11 Oct 30, 2012
1. They where only asking if they where going to move it.

2. Their not stupid enough to take their kids out in this mess . Thats why they where asking if it was being "MOVED".

3. This isn't the worst weather we have see people

4. People have spent money on costume and kids are excited. And Ky and WV have already changed the date.

and 5. stop causing unnecessary drama. Thats the problem with topix. You get people on here who take something so innocent and turn it into a war. Just answer the question and stop being so dammn hateful.
orient

Grundy, VA

#12 Oct 30, 2012
excuse me wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it is a very simple thing to tell your children that due to the weather they can't go trick or treating. Regardless if they still had it, I cannot understand a parent taking their children out in weather like this just to get candy. My goodness they eat candy all year long. I would seriously doubt that they would be devastated if they couldn't go. That was not a very nice thing to say by the way. The person wasn't being smart, just making a very intelligent comment. Do you talk like that in front of your children?
stupid

Grundy, VA

#13 Oct 30, 2012
I don't believe that any of you can read or have the common sense to understand

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Halloween is (pagon) alot of people dont know that but the churchers dont seem to mind that it is .makes me wonder ?"
pooh

Grundy, VA

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Grundy radio station just said Trick or Treat will still be tonight according to sheriffs offie.
pooh

Grundy, VA

#16 Oct 31, 2012
office
Mom in va

Wheelwright, KY

#17 Oct 31, 2012
Hey if anyone finds out if trick or treating time is changed or the same let us know! I hope it has been delayed I'm not taking my kids out tonight! But I know they will be heartbroken!
Questionable

Grundy, VA

#18 Oct 31, 2012
I tell ya, that is one of the dumbest things that I have ever witnessed from our supervisors. Given the situation, I can not believe they didn't have enough common sense to reschedule like so many other counties are doing. Nobody wants to take their kids out in this weather. It's not as if our children have ANYTHING at all to do around here. They have a couple of days a year that they get to go out and have some kind of fun and this day is ruined for them.

“Are you ready???”

West Jefferson,NC

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Christians and Churches have lost their moral compass. Yes it has Pagan roots and what many don't understand is ANYTHING connected to occult practice IS connected to satan! As to the kids teach them right early so you don't screw them up later by letting them have "fun". Halloween is WRONG.! God says it is and the Bible lays it out plus this is a no brainer. As for me I will NOT observe this clearly occultic/satanic/death ritual as I am a Christian NOT a pagan.

“Are you ready???”

West Jefferson,NC

#20 Oct 31, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jewell layoffs 25 min Is true 14
nathan tote (Mar '10) 14 hr ITS ME 52
how to report drug dealers (May '13) 14 hr Pete 20
drug dogs 21 hr Informant 3
job at sykes Wed hater 6
why does everybody hate food city? (Nov '10) Wed singh 55
Ray foster Tue Question 7
Grundy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web