Dumb

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

If nothing else, the parents have to be dumber than hel. Parents who have Babies with health problems are suppose to know CPR. These parents need to be checked out to be sure they have sense enough to take care of a child. They sure werent using any common sense with temperatures above 100 degrees.As long as their dumb as@ was in the good cool bank they didnt care that the baby was in a car as hot as a oven. No dam wonder it stopped breathing. What the hel did they expect.And probably wouldnt have cared if it had of died.stupid idiots.
Why

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

whydoyouthinkgrundyresidentsar eliketheyare???badthingisitson lygettingworse.
theparentsingrundyonlygiveadam naboutpillspot&pregnancyso ihopeyoufuckshaveagoodhardstra inreadingthismessagecauseyoune edalittleenlightmentinyourpoor patheticlives.whatacountyoflow lifefucksthatareworthless& scumbucketsthatjustcostallofus moneyfortheirwellbeing....Poin t Made...
shoe shine

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

the above post is stupid
parents

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

the stupid post was written by this poor babies pathetic dumb parents.
Neglect

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

the fkers need to be charged with child neglect and abuse at the least.
Old Grundonian

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Great job, Keith, Matt, and family!

We only hear/read the bad things here on Topix, this area is full of good and caring people who will give you the shirt from their backs or in this case, the very breath from their bodies. It's about time some got mentioned here ... despite the despicable thread title.
clueless

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Is the child OK? What actually happened to it?
noseylllll

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

The baby died today
omg

Brookeville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Sorry for the loss. I can't even imagine the pain this family is going through. I think everyone needs to just keep there bad comments to themselves. Noone should judge theirs only one person that does that. Leave this family alone and just pray for them. Again im so sorry
Now

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

The parents are guilty of murder now.
No Way

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

I am sorry that the baby was neglected to the point that it lost its life. The problem now is keeping our comments to our selves and letting these sorry ases keep having children and not taking care of them. it is high time they start paying the price for having these children and being to sorry or too dumb to take care of them.And as for judgeing , God gave us a brain to judge with. we are suppose to judge people by the fruits they bear. And the fruits this bunch are bearing make them not fit to have children.If we werent suppose to judge , How could we ever make a sensible decision on how to run our lives and on who we let into our lives?
WTF

Barboursville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

You have no clue what you are talking about. This child was not neglected. I actually work in the bank. The child was not alone in the car. Believe nothing of what you hear and have of what you see! Find time to judge your fruit bearing ass and leave others alone! RIP and Prayers for the family.
No Way wrote:
I am sorry that the baby was neglected to the point that it lost its life. The problem now is keeping our comments to our selves and letting these sorry ases keep having children and not taking care of them. it is high time they start paying the price for having these children and being to sorry or too dumb to take care of them.And as for judgeing , God gave us a brain to judge with. we are suppose to judge people by the fruits they bear. And the fruits this bunch are bearing make them not fit to have children.If we werent suppose to judge , How could we ever make a sensible decision on how to run our lives and on who we let into our lives?
camaro man

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

is this true the baby died
wondering

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

what are the baby's parents'names? did the little baby really die?
So True

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

My sympathy to the family. We all know how rumors are and I'm gonna wait until I find out the truth before I cast my opinion about the parents. I agree with one of the post above that God does give us knowledge, or lack there of to judge. We will be judged by the way we place judgement. Nothing will bring this baby back now but the good thing is that he/she is laying in Gods arms tonight.
lol

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

WTF wrote:
You have no clue what you are talking about. This child was not neglected. I actually work in the bank. The child was not alone in the car. Believe nothing of what you hear and have of what you see! Find time to judge your fruit bearing ass and leave others alone! RIP and Prayers for the family.
<quoted text>
If u work in the bank you need to be fired with that kind of spelling....
correction

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

noseylllll wrote:
The baby died today
Not So!
i do know

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

the baby was purple and been with out air and heart beat for a long time, but Dr. R Patel told me hes alive and has major problems now,but its in gods hands,
Jail

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Those fkn sorry ase parents or who ever was so dam stupid to leave a baby in a dam car as hot as a oven need to be lock away in jail before they destroy another child with their fkn ignorance.the Bastrds

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Grundy Forum right now

Search the Grundy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Donnie and Judy 53 min Judy Mullins 8
Has Sarah Looney ever been to Myrtle Beach? 6 hr Stupid Parents 7
Biggest Waste Award 7 hr Welcome 42
Appalachian Inn (Feb '12) 8 hr Interesting 32
now we have ppl using fb to contact dead 10 hr spider man 11
school board 20 hr Morons 80
Question about local food pantry Tue wildrose2478 1
•••
•••