Corrupt Jail : Southwest Va. Regional...
guess what

Tazewell, VA

#88 Dec 7, 2009
This "mother" is a felon for previously sneaking in drugs to her son while he was in jail the last time.

This "mother" is now wanted by the feds for trying to sell his drugs for him while he was in jail this time.

This son is the way he is because this "mother" has indulged his lies, and illegal and immoral behavior by doing so herself.

This is all more lies from both their mouths.
is this true

Spring Lake, NC

#89 Dec 7, 2009
Really?
Scott

United States

#91 Dec 7, 2009
guess what wrote:
This "mother" is a felon for previously sneaking in drugs to her son while he was in jail the last time.
This "mother" is now wanted by the feds for trying to sell his drugs for him while he was in jail this time.
This son is the way he is because this "mother" has indulged his lies, and illegal and immoral behavior by doing so herself.
You better be able to back out your mouth.
is this true

Spring Lake, NC

#92 Dec 8, 2009
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>You better be able to back out your mouth.
Who are you a family member?
Threats will get you nothing but trouble.
Who would have posted such a story if it wasn't true?
elie

United States

#93 Dec 8, 2009
you need to take this to hurley topix because the rest of the world don't have to put up with your stupid shit. sign elie
YEAH

United States

#95 Dec 8, 2009
IF this is not true then you are breaking the law posting this stuff about this women.The courts can trace this back to you.You would not be the 1st to get busted for it.This is not a threat this is the truth.
is this true

Spring Lake, NC

#96 Dec 8, 2009
Let them trace all they want. I only asked if it was true.
[to elie = I did paste it on hurley topix that is what he/she is pissed about.]
Hit a nerve I think. why are you so upset?
if its not true then you have nothing to worry about.
stop the threats you only make it worse.
KMM

Nicholasville, KY

#97 Dec 8, 2009
Its a G wrote:
Heres the other post I mentioned:
Frank C Thomas Veritas
This is a letter received from an inmate in Haysi Regional Jail.
I'm writing this in regards to my treatment while being incarcerated since August 2009. I have been housed at all three regional jails for this area. My personal experience in Duffield and Abingdon Va. regional jails were as good as can be expected. The housing in good and the staff of both facilities are extremely professional and fair to all inmates.
The Haysi facility is the complete opposite. I was NOT treated like an inmate. I was treated like a P.O.W. You could not imagine a worse place to be. My experience there involved physical and mental abuse, as well as sexual assault. I stayed in a constant state of fear. The Captain AND the Major both had a conflict with me, this being to years prior when the Major made "sexual advances" towards me, and I refused them.
When I first arrived at the Haysi facility, I was placed in a cell, shackled and hands-cuffed and chained to my waist. Then chained to a metal ring that was embedded into the concrete. All of this while I was stripped nude. It was very cold ad I could not stop shaking. I remained this way for 2 days.
I was then placed into "isolation". While there, the officers would throw my meal trays through the the door to me and sometimes they'd just throw them at me. Later, I finally managed to get some paper and envelopes. I wrote 4 letters and placed them in the door for the guard to pick-up. When he came to get them, he pulled them out, ripped them up, and kept walking.
I learned real quick NOT to go into the shower. When I did, they would keep me shackled and cuffed really tight. After they put me back into they cell, they would leave me shackled and cuffed until the next shift came on.
As for the sexual abuse
it only occurred one time. This happened after a court appearence. They housed me in the "Old" jail where there are NO cameras, NO inmates, and NO witnesses. It was so DEGRADING, what was done to me that day. I am too ashamed to sat what the Captain did to me that day. He used the "pretense" of searching me while I was still in restraints. He then got behind me. Suddenly, I was being choked and forced toward a bunk. I felt myself coming in and out of conciousness. I will leave out the other details for now...When I came back to myself, my pants were twisted and lopsided. I could tell what happened, and I have, but no one will listen.
I have confronted the Captain about it recently and I suspect I am not the only victim. By going public, I hope to give other victims the courage they need to come forward and face their "tormentors". If not, I pray the Lord gives them the peace to live with it.
For the individuals who think I might be seeking a "time cut" or "sentence reduction", I promise you that is NOT the case. I solemnly vow to refuse any such offer. My goal is to gain fair and just treatment for all inmates. I pray that those who have robbed me of my dignity and "stole" my will to live will be punished. For those of you who may have "personal conflict" with me, think about the girl that came out with obvious marks and a broken arm. She claimed attempted rape. The officers said that she had done it to herself. There are many more, but I will not call them by name. This is NOT just about me. Think about you, or a loved one being placed in their custody; Would you be safe?
Abused Inmate,
Frank Thomas
I have been incarcerated in the Haysi regional Jail on more than 5 different occasions over the years. It is a hard place to serve time but I can honestly say that I was never mistreated for no reason nor was I ever abused sexually,mentally or physically. I don't feel like anything Mr Thomas is claiming is true but it's just my opinion. The crime that he committed when he murdered those three people doesn't give anyone the right to mistreat him but at the same time he is going to be looked upon differently.
Scott

United States

#98 Dec 8, 2009
is this true wrote:
who hit a nerve!lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah

United States

#99 Dec 8, 2009
is this true wrote:
I dont mind cause you dont matter!!!You did not hit a nerve but maybe i did!lol!!!!!!!!!!If what you say is true dont worry about it!!!!!!!
Not So

Nicholasville, KY

#100 Dec 8, 2009
guess what wrote:
I have looked on the Buchanan County Circut court and the general District court records and I have not found a single shred of evidence that these rumors are nothing but that,"RUMORS".
Anyone can get these records up on the internet, Rosa L Thomas is not wanted by the "feds" for anything, nor have I found any records to indicate that she has ever been charged with as much as a jay-walking ticket.

Anyone that wants to can go see for themselfs, just go to Buchanan County Va. Court records, so if I were you I wouldn't be so quick to point fingers at someone, you just might find yourself sitting in the defendants chair across from Mrs.Thomas.

You can be traced by your ISP (internet service provider), just because you don't use your real name doesn't mean you are anonymous.
All she has to do is get a lawyer who can go to the courthouse and obtain a court order to get the name and address of the one who is making false accusations on the internet, and you have made false accusations!

The next time I see Mrs. Thomas I'll be sure to give her this bit of information, I think she will find it interesting, or maybe I'll make a trip over to Coon Branch just to tell her what false things are being printed about her on topix, and I do know her!

As someone has already said, you better be able to prove what you say.
Personaly I hope you keep posting false information so that people can see that you can be brought down a notch or three.

I hope she does get herself a good lawyer to show you that you just can't post anything that comes into your pea sized little brain!
maybenot

Spring Lake, NC

#101 Dec 8, 2009
Why would you need to make a trip to coon branch
she is the one that started this thread isn't she?
wtfisthayourtalk ingabout

Nicholasville, KY

#102 Dec 8, 2009
Jail, Prison, not the same but close, for people that do wrong, no sympathy can't do the time don't do the crime, rights revocation now you belong to
your inmates and guard's mercy. I do believe in eye
for an eye and tooth for a tooth, probably safer in there.
gracie

Nicholasville, KY

#103 Dec 9, 2009
one down 1 to go spence going down frank next
YEAH

United States

#104 Dec 9, 2009
is this true wrote:
If you wanted to find out the truth I understand but did you have to post on 3 different forums.
Challenge taker

AOL

#105 Dec 9, 2009
Not So wrote:
<quoted text>I have looked on the Buchanan County Circut court and the general District court records and I have not found a single shred of evidence that these rumors are nothing but that,"RUMORS".
Anyone can get these records up on the internet, Rosa L Thomas is not wanted by the "feds" for anything, nor have I found any records to indicate that she has ever been charged with as much as a jay-walking ticket.
Anyone that wants to can go see for themselfs, just go to Buchanan County Va. Court records, so if I were you I wouldn't be so quick to point fingers at someone, you just might find yourself sitting in the defendants chair across from Mrs.Thomas.
I took your challenge and researched the Buchanan County Circuit Court records online. Please review Case #CR97000228-00 - Offense Date: 01/01/1997 - Charge: SELL ETC MARIJUANA TO INMATE Code Section: 18.2-248.1 (B) Charge type: Felony - Trial Date 10/15/1997 - Plea GUILTY.

As far as any pending issues I agree, if you do not have facts leave the woman alone. Any parent tries to protect their child, some even when they may have done wrong. At this point I am willing to wait on the courts to decide his guilt or innocence based upon the evidence. At this point I have not heard of any eye witneses in this case and the BCSD Investigators are waiting on evidence at the crime lab. People need to let this play out, just like in the Brown case.

But ultimately man’s judgment will not be the ultimate judgment. God’s Judgment will be the final one we all will face in the end. So if Mr. Thomas did wrong he will face a judgement that is final and everlasting that is above man's laws.
Not So

Nicholasville, KY

#106 Dec 9, 2009
Challenge taker wrote:
<quoted text>
I took your challenge and researched the Buchanan County Circuit Court records online. Please review Case #CR97000228-00 - Offense Date: 01/01/1997 - Charge: SELL ETC MARIJUANA TO INMATE Code Section: 18.2-248.1 (B) Charge type: Felony - Trial Date 10/15/1997 - Plea GUILTY.
As far as any pending issues I agree, if you do not have facts leave the woman alone. Any parent tries to protect their child, some even when they may have done wrong. At this point I am willing to wait on the courts to decide his guilt or innocence based upon the evidence. At this point I have not heard of any eye witneses in this case and the BCSD Investigators are waiting on evidence at the crime lab. People need to let this play out, just like in the Brown case.
But ultimately man’s judgment will not be the ultimate judgment. God’s Judgment will be the final one we all will face in the end. So if Mr. Thomas did wrong he will face a judgement that is final and everlasting that is above man's laws.
I never went back that far, I only went back to 2000.

People have been doing a lot of mud slinging about this case, I too will wait on the guilty verdict.
Frank Thomas Jr. aka "SNAKE" is not worth powder and lead it would take to blow his brains out, but I believe one should not be guilty until proven innocent, but innocent until proven guilty!!!

You are exactly right about Gods judgement being the final one, we all will stand before God to give an account on judgement day.
ignorant

Spring Lake, NC

#107 Dec 9, 2009
Challenge taker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what copy and paste means? I repeat!!!!! I did not post it any where. I only copied it from grundy topix and pasted it in hurley topix where it belongs. and asked the question is this true. Is That CLEAR ?
ignorant

Spring Lake, NC

#108 Dec 9, 2009
oops sorry that was meant for YEAH
gracie

Nicholasville, KY

#109 Dec 10, 2009
lol wonder why in the hell they had the dogs out and an extensive manhunt out looking for "an innocent man"? mmmmmmmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Man. The Myth. The Legend. 48 min Curious 6
I see it...is that what you wanted? 4 hr Eternal truth 23
Voice 8 hr concerned 1
Missing that KY girl.....mystery.... 10 hr Eternal truth 55
"Lora" 21 hr Know you well 2
Men who live a lie 23 hr unknown 19
Dr. Zam Zam (Apr '14) Thu Terrie7591 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages