First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Lebanon, VA

#1 Nov 9, 2013
Did any body get hurt in that accident where they are taking the dirt to this morning
chandler

Grundy, VA

#2 Nov 9, 2013
they did, it was a fatality
heart broken

Oakwood, VA

#3 Nov 9, 2013
His name was Dustin Ratliff. He was soon to be 28. He was an amazing kind hearted person. The people that knows him loved him and he will be greatly missed! Taken so young! Prayers for his family!
chandler

Grundy, VA

#4 Nov 9, 2013
glad someone finds this funny cause it could very well visit you and yours now THAT would be funny.
chandler

Grundy, VA

#5 Nov 9, 2013
yes he was a good person, condolences to his family.
heart broken

Oakwood, VA

#6 Nov 9, 2013
Doesn't look like to me anyone is finding this funny!
heart broken

Oakwood, VA

#7 Nov 9, 2013
I went to school with him. And gradurated with him. Loved him to death!:(
True blue

Hixson, TN

#8 Nov 9, 2013
Where did this tradegy happen at, was it a personal vehicle or a truck?
Heart broken

Oakwood, VA

#9 Nov 9, 2013
True blue wrote:
dump truck halling dirt down there in cow town. Or dumping it one not sure on the details of that yet!
True blue

Hixson, TN

#10 Nov 9, 2013
Ty heartbroken I'm sorry to hear the news' prayers to all
george

Grundy, VA

#11 Nov 9, 2013
is he the first to be killed building the coal fields expressway?
Infoman

Harrisonburg, VA

#12 Nov 9, 2013
Gorge, this road is not the Coalfields Expressway! It is US 460.
Kentucky1der

Grundy, VA

#13 Nov 9, 2013
PLEASE, PRAYERS, PRAYERS AND MORE PRAYERS are needed for the family, friends and-workers who dealt with this terrible tragedy.
Anonymous

Grundy, VA

#14 Nov 9, 2013
Kentucky1der wrote:
PLEASE, PRAYERS, PRAYERS AND MORE PRAYERS are needed for the family, friends and co-workers who dealt with this terrible tragedy.
PLEADE, PRAYERS,PRAYERS, AND MORE PRAYERS are needed for the family, friends and co-workers who endured this terrible tragedy.
duck

Richlands, VA

#15 Nov 9, 2013
True blue wrote:
it happen on top of hoot owl mnt he was dumping and pulled out with his bed still up it caught sum power lines and he flipped over the mnt.......dustin was a good dude.....prayers for his family...
chandler

Grundy, VA

#16 Nov 9, 2013
heart broken wrote:
Doesn't look like to me anyone is finding this funny!
you must be blind then!
spider man

North Tazewell, VA

#17 Nov 10, 2013
george wrote:
is he the first to be killed building the coal fields expressway?
I think another one was killed in a Cat trk accident a while back.
yoyo

Harrisonburg, VA

#18 Nov 10, 2013
chandler wrote:
<quoted text>you must be blind then!
Which post was funny Chandler? I can't find a post that would imply that someone thinks this is funny.
very sad

Grundy, VA

#19 Nov 10, 2013
yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>Which post was funny Chandler? I can't find a post that would imply that someone thinks this is funny.
"Chandler" is seeing the same thing I am "yoyo", or at least I assume that's what "chandler" is referring to. It's not that any of this is funny at all, it's that some really simple minded individual keeps judging this tragedy as being funny.
The little guy at top with the glasses means someone is judging it as funny.

Unfortunately we have some morons in our area, who have no conscious about things such as this. People should pray for those heartless people too. My heart goes out to the family and friends of this young man whose life was cut short. I've already said a prayer for them. This is very sad, and in no way funny.
So true it hurts

Lebanon, VA

#20 Nov 10, 2013
Update the family making arrangements Monday @ shortridge / Ramey funeral home @ keen mtn yes Dustin was a great guy wonderful person and it did take his life yesterday morning he was already dumping coming back off the hill and talking on cb when his bed got cought in power lines it ripped the bed off throwing the cab over the hill!! Sad the way this happen he will be sadly missed by everyone who worked w him and friends and family !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meat 9 hr Hungry for meat 1
Roger Rife 14 hr Jiminy Cricket 18
Craig stiltner #3 15 hr Woo hoo 18
Scotty Jackson and Jerri Marrs Jackson Wed Hot Rod 4
Buchanan County Schools System Wed earl 2
Buchanan County Political Satire Wed Richard Pryor 26
Tim Osborne Tue Hes a pos 6

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance