First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pearl

Gilbert, WV

#1 Oct 30, 2012
can you belive romney wanting to do away with fema.
doc holliday

United States

#2 Oct 30, 2012
pearl wrote:
Can you believe oboma wanting to do away with coal
wyatt earp

Grundy, VA

#3 Oct 30, 2012
doc holliday wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like to me you a hater whats the matter Doc yo wife had a Sweet tooth for the dark chocolate.....
doc holliday

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Just proving a point you can't believe everything the media says
truthbug

Grundy, VA

#5 Oct 30, 2012
doc holliday wrote:
Just proving a point you can't believe everything the media says
glad to hear that you don't believe obama hates coal and Romney does..about time another one of you republicans seen the truth and switch sides like Col.Colin Powell.
Believes

Port Republic, VA

#6 Oct 30, 2012
That Romney is anti coal too. And now done another flip flop with saying he would not do away with FEMA
doc holliday

United States

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Both candidates are full of crap if you think that one is going to help you more than the other you are joking yourself. They both are for whatever the crowd they are entertaining at the time
earl

Gilbert, WV

#8 Oct 31, 2012
pearl wrote:
yes he sure did i seen him say it on the tv
doc holliday

United States

#9 Oct 31, 2012
earl wrote:
<quoted text>yes he sure did i seen him say it on the tv
I heard oboma say on tv he would bankrupt the coal industry on tv. Just saying
watchdog

Grundy, VA

#10 Oct 31, 2012
doc holliday wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard oboma say on tv he would bankrupt the coal industry on tv. Just saying
thats a lie where did you hear that I want to google it another GOP lie boy you guys will do anything to win....
doc holliday

United States

#11 Oct 31, 2012
watchdog wrote:
<quoted text>thats a lie where did you hear that I want to google it another GOP lie boy you guys will do anything to win....
http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGdbigW5FQEA... **http%3a//www.youtube.com/wat ch%3fv=DpTIhyMa-Nw
See for your self
watchdog

Grundy, VA

#12 Oct 31, 2012
doc holliday wrote:
<quoted text>
http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGdbigW5FQEA... **http%3a//www.youtube.com/wat ch%3fv=DpTIhyMa-Nw
See for your self
WHAT thats not even a web site another lie by the GOP at lest tell the truth. people open your eyes and look the gop said o- mitt was for the coal miner look like that was a lie now he has told another lie about the auto industry gona lose there jobs.(it was on NBC news just last night look it up thats not a bullSh!t web site)
doc holliday

United States

#13 Oct 31, 2012
watchdog wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT thats not even a web site another lie by the GOP at lest tell the truth. people open your eyes and look the gop said o- mitt was for the coal miner look like that was a lie now he has told another lie about the auto industry gona lose there jobs.(it was on NBC news just last night look it up thats not a bullSh!t web site)
I need to open my eyes, maybe you should open your ears you won't let's yourself believe what oboma said out of his own mouth. You must be stuck on dumbocrat
YES and I agree

Abingdon, VA

#14 Oct 31, 2012
pearl wrote:
it would be better handled by state level as he wants. Well, let me say except for in Buchannan Copunty, since you have the COONDOGGERS there.
As to Colin Powell

Abingdon, VA

#15 Oct 31, 2012
truthbug wrote:
<quoted text>glad to hear that you don't believe obama hates coal and Romney does..about time another one of you republicans seen the truth and switch sides like Col.Colin Powell.
or should I say "Colon" Powell----he's just another N***** who was smart enuf to play like a Republican for his own advancement and enrichment-----
Ben Grimm

Richmond, VA

#16 Nov 2, 2012
doc holliday wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is not trying to do away with coal. It will go away all on its own anyways so why waste the effort. FEMA on the other hand will be needed so long as we have a country.
Ben Grimm

Richmond, VA

#17 Nov 2, 2012
doc holliday wrote:
<quoted text>
See for your self
hey how about you listen to the whole statement. He was talking about coal burning power plants that have refused to keep there plants up to clean air codes.
doc holliday

United States

#18 Nov 2, 2012
Ben Grimm wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not trying to do away with coal. It will go away all on its own anyways so why waste the effort. FEMA on the other hand will be needed so long as we have a country.
I'm glad you came up with this statement because you removed all doubt I had about you
wyatt earp

Grundy, VA

#19 Nov 2, 2012
doc holliday wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you came up with this statement because you removed all doubt I had about you
Well Doc O-Mitt-witt wants to cut education wants to give the rich BIG tax breaks wonder why. you know history has shown that the best way to control your people are to keep them uneducated and poor. you might want to think about that Doc.
doc holliday

United States

#20 Nov 2, 2012
wyatt earp wrote:
<quoted text>Well Doc O-Mitt-witt wants to cut education wants to give the rich BIG tax breaks wonder why. you know history has shown that the best way to control your people are to keep them uneducated and poor. you might want to think about that Doc.
Have you looked at the deficit I think their needs to be some cut backs. Not in education, but big government has to stop somewhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rednecks and Bunkers 8 min Bunker farmer 3
Is There A Dictator In The White House 18 min Bill 45
Matt Shortridge (Oct '09) 1 hr Walmart escalator 10
deleted Trey thread 12 hr rambo 3
gay residents (Sep '11) 17 hr Agreed 135
Did Anderson Cooper Get Fired From CNN (Feb '13) Mon joe Jack 20
chubby red/pink haired girl with tattoos Sun Who cares 3

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance