First Prev
of 2
Next Last
King of Grundy

Erwin, TN

#1 Apr 7, 2013
I, your king will be visiting Grundy soon. Details forthcoming. Watch this Forum for details!
Special

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jun 13, 2013
King of Grundy wrote:
I, your king will be visiting Grundy soon. Details forthcoming. Watch this Forum for details!
Your loyal subjects are waiting with GREAT anticipation your arrival.
King of Grundy

Erwin, TN

#3 Jun 14, 2013
Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Your loyal subjects are waiting with GREAT anticipation your arrival.
Thank you loyal subject. I will be distributing funds from my poker winnings from my game with the King of Tazewell. Hes a lousy poker player.
Special

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jun 17, 2013
King of Grundy wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you loyal subject. I will be distributing funds from my poker winnings from my game with the King of Tazewell. Hes a lousy poker player.
This is wonderful. What a great ruler you are, your generosity will be rewarded.
King of Grundy

Erwin, TN

#5 Jun 17, 2013
Special wrote:
<quoted text>
This is wonderful. What a great ruler you are, your generosity will be rewarded.
You are most gracious my loyal subject. Just wait until I play the King of Richlands in poker. He's a pigeon.
Thinker

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jun 17, 2013
King of Grundy wrote:
<quoted text>You are most gracious my loyal subject. Just wait until I play the King of Richlands in poker. He's a pigeon.
The village is alive with excitement. We wish you success in your endeavor. We know what a great ruler you are
and have no doubt of your victory.
King of Grundy

Erwin, TN

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
The village is alive with excitement. We wish you success in your endeavor. We know what a great ruler you are
and have no doubt of your victory.
Thank you loyal subject. Your kindness is most appreciated. Now to go on to 'fleece' the King of Richlands.
Ll coolj

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jun 18, 2013
Hey king I need some bling how much money can you swing?? My old ladies food stamps are running out can you buy me a mcdouble??
Thinker

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jun 18, 2013
Ll coolj wrote:
Hey king I need some bling how much money can you swing?? My old ladies food stamps are running out can you buy me a mcdouble??
If you want Bling you'll have to polish your gold tooth. Our King DOES NOT do charity
King of Grundy

Erwin, TN

#11 Jun 19, 2013
Your King strongly suggests that you and your old lady get off your fat lazy asses and make yourself useful, instead of being leaches.
spider man

United States

#12 Jun 19, 2013
King of Grundy wrote:
Your King strongly suggests that you and your old lady get off your fat lazy asses and make yourself useful, instead of being leaches.
King must be a republican. They would black ball a democrat for saying that
King of Grundy

Erwin, TN

#13 Jun 19, 2013
Your King, sir, is an independent. He has no need for either party. The only party your King supports is the Keg Party.
Thinker

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jun 19, 2013
King of Grundy wrote:
Your King, sir, is an independent. He has no need for either party. The only party your King supports is the Keg Party.
These peons are so envious of your greatness. How sad for them. Reign on my liege.
Princess of Greenbriar

United States

#15 Jun 19, 2013
I have missed you dearly my liege. I shall mount my noble steed and set off in the early morning fog to come to your kingdom for a visit.
kingofsaxons

Grundy, VA

#16 Jun 19, 2013
my king,ask for thyself another kingdom ,for that which i leave is too small for me.
Thinker

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jun 20, 2013
kingofsaxons wrote:
my king,ask for thyself another kingdom ,for that which i leave is too small for me.
How unfortunate you hit your head when you fell from your steed. Your grandiose scheme WILL NOT come
to fruition. Our King of Grundy rules all the eye purveys.
King of Grundy

Erwin, TN

#18 Jun 20, 2013
Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
How unfortunate you hit your head when you fell from your steed. Your grandiose scheme WILL NOT come
to fruition. Our King of Grundy rules all the eye purveys.
Thank you my loyal subjects. I shall soon distribute my winnings from my poker game with the King of Richlands.
Special

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jun 20, 2013
King of Grundy wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you my loyal subjects. I shall soon distribute my winnings from my poker game with the King of Richlands.
Safe journey. Your loyal subjects await your return with a sack full of gold for your efforts.
We will celebrate your victory with a feast.
sweetheart

Richlands, VA

#20 Jun 20, 2013
this is just creepy.
Thinker

Johnson City, TN

#21 Jun 21, 2013
sweetheart wrote:
this is just creepy.
How amusing indeed. Our King of Grundy must have won the poker game. I guess you will need 30 lashes with
Cat o' nine tails while in the stock in the middle of town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
man at vansant begging for money 4 hr Eternal truth 9
does anybody know Josh Addair (Apr '10) 5 hr Knew him 53
Rebecca Chapman 8 hr Rachel 2
Brittney vandyke 9 hr Johnmoore24614 1
american legion 18 hr gwen 4
Carol Ellis from 6&20mile br (Aug '10) Fri Charles 8
Christmas Movie "Believe" Fri Extra 8

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance