dollar general
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dollar gen X shopper

Port Republic, VA

#1 Jun 26, 2012
what has happen to the vansant dollar general? where is the old workers? why is the store a mess?who is the dope head that walks around and stands outside smoking?what is going on there?i went up there last night and they are nothing on the shelfs but dirt and the floors also,they are knowone there that was there did they all get fired? got better jobs? dear god they need to get on hands and kness to beg the girls back before this store hits rock botton! even the one with 10909889 jobs did better than whats up there..
Bkah

Natural Bridge, VA

#2 Jun 26, 2012
dollar gen X shopper wrote:
what has happen to the vansant dollar general? where is the old workers? why is the store a mess?who is the dope head that walks around and stands outside smoking?what is going on there?i went up there last night and they are nothing on the shelfs but dirt and the floors also,they are knowone there that was there did they all get fired? got better jobs? dear god they need to get on hands and kness to beg the girls back before this store hits rock botton! even the one with 10909889 jobs did better than whats up there..
Look at the managment. PIT-I-FUL
TGIF

Antioch, TN

#3 Jun 26, 2012
The "manager"is too busy stalking her boyfriend's ex-wife fo worry about the store.
yeal

Clinton, SC

#4 Jul 4, 2012
This store sucks now . New manager person not very nice,store is a mess .needs to be closed down
cut

New Hope, VA

#5 Jul 4, 2012
Need to hire new crew ! Time to clean house people!
yes

Boiling Springs, SC

#6 Jul 4, 2012
They red headed one is on meth. And steal what even she gets her hands on!
methMary

Port Republic, VA

#7 Jul 5, 2012
What's that smell in there girls? It's like dead fish!
opps

Port Republic, VA

#8 Jul 5, 2012
Get rid off all of then
bob

New Hope, VA

#9 Jul 5, 2012
it's a rough crowd..that's for sure. And the store is FILTHY and disorganized!
life is hard

Richlands, VA

#10 Jul 6, 2012
Its the exwife following the manager that is why she is not allowed in the store. She and her lebian friend follow her everywhere.
i think its funny

Port Republic, VA

#11 Jul 8, 2012
1st of all if you don't like whe way the store is go somewhere else, noone is forcing you through those doors,....Everyone there with the exception of 1-2 is doing there job right....2nd, if you think you can run the store better go get a job there, don't just get on topics and start sh** you know nothing about...... Maybe it's some of the the skanky fish smellin customers that is making the place stink......
workers

Port Republic, VA

#12 Jul 8, 2012
No dear its not the shoppers its the workers if thet can get off of drugs and have you heard of bleach and a mop? Most people takes a bath .. The short one with red hair that just walks around and outside smoking that is trying to brake up a marriage needs to work alittle harder on the store than running and messing with the Pharmacist in hurley to get money for her kid and to go to get her meth everyday! I don't shop there anymore because these OLD so called managers that can't run a store isn't doin there jobs that's why sales are rock botton!
lol i

Natural Bridge, VA

#13 Jul 11, 2012
I use to shop there also until all the new older like ladies started that and after the other worker quite or what happen to them it looks to me the floors have not been mop and the shelfs r very dirty so u now go to the family dollar where I see a lot of the old shoppers from DG but I guess they enjoy it and they r getting paid for talking and smoking ..so can I get paid also lol .
red

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2012
Is the short old lady the manager with the red hair? If so I see why the store has went down hill! Her bother is fish ? and she has a another sister that is on drugs ...I seen her in the back while I went to the bathroom and she was giving a guy head,and the tall white haired one talks about the workers at night is sorry and lays on the phone and the caahiers are lookin at there tats lol what a crew ..keep the good work up and your hours will be cut that hell want have it ....
lmao

United States

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Nope she's not manager she's a want 2B ...she feel into the job she's n right now because everyone walked out
yup

Antioch, TN

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Manager is the big nose blonde. Loud nosy one.
kim

Antioch, TN

#17 Jul 19, 2012
The big nose Bitch is just plain nasty. When she was married I have visited her house. It was horrible. Dishes everywhere, spoiled food and maggots, dirty clothes. Looked like where fr aimals lived. No wonder she couldnt keep her husband.
Jody

Antioch, TN

#18 Jul 19, 2012
That was just part of the problem. She dropped her pantys and bent over for half the guys on garden Creek. Harold? used to come to work and brag about it all the time.
smell

New Hope, VA

#19 Jul 20, 2012
Omg so that's the smell lol its her everyone said it was Mary the dope head that smells like fish lol but its her....and that's why the store is a mess if her house was and more than likely it is now....
Jody

Antioch, TN

#20 Jul 20, 2012
Definitely her! Harold C. said you could slide her big ass over a fire hydrant and turn it wide open and it wouldn't clean it up or get rid of the smell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing that KY girl.....mystery.... 20 min Eternal truth 60
Jessica Lester 2 hr just wondering 1
bradley stacy and amanda pritchett wanted! 3 hr Get em 2
maried couple looking for other couples (Jan '11) 12 hr Chulos 94
The Man. The Myth. The Legend. 18 hr Judge Judy 7
Singing Competition at the fair Sat Lesli 2
I see it...is that what you wanted? Fri Eternal truth 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages