Shane Charles holding on

Shane Charles holding on

Posted in the Grundy Forum

Hope

Grundy, VA

#1 Mar 28, 2011
I have heard that MR.Charles is having alot of infections. So he is back on life support. I think we need to pray and just pray for what is best for him not us. Everyone that knows him knows he would be going home to the Lord. I didnt really want to post this but i think people need to know that he is holding on and that he is going through alot more than the other 3 ever thought of. Please dont post anything dumb. Maybe we can update people and get an address to send him cards and maybe even start a donation just for him it has to be hard for his family when it comes to money. Lets all stand together and sit down and think how it would feel to be in his condition before you make a post. Thanks
Hopeful Still

AOL

#2 Mar 28, 2011
Hope Shane recovers.He has suffered alot already.Hate to hear things aren't going well for him.Him and his family will be in my prayers.He's in Gods hands.Shane is a good kid.I have faith that God will take care of him.If you get an address to send cards and stuff please post it.
Friend

Bandy, VA

#3 Mar 28, 2011
This is the address to send cards to Shane the address here is:
Shane Charles
c/o Shepherd Center, ICU#7
2020 Peachtree Road, NW
Atlanta, GA. 30309
Hopeful Still

AOL

#4 Mar 28, 2011
Thanks for the address,Shane deserves our respect,support and prayers.
having faith

Grundy, VA

#5 Mar 28, 2011
please keep us all posted on how Shane is! Praying!
Praying

Grundy, VA

#6 Mar 29, 2011
I don't know who you are and where you are getting your information from, but you need to know the truth about what is going on with Shane before you start spreading crap...
Family Member

Grundy, VA

#7 Mar 29, 2011
I don't like this gossip page at all. People get a life....
thank god

Oakwood, VA

#8 Mar 29, 2011
listen,i just talked to the sheriffs department and though hes got a long recovery ahead of him,hes doing pretty good. no infections...they did a trac because he pulled the tubing out and his throat is swollen so a trac was the best thing to do, also yes,hes on the support but hes been on that for awhile and its 30/70 shane doing the 70...and hes on it to help his lungs expand more and get stronger until he can do 100% on his own .So yes we need to all still keep prayers going for him and eric and the sheriffs department,,and im sure any card sent will be appreicated.they are also going to try to get him in a back brace so he can be mobile and they can see the exact extent of injury to his spine.....gods will he will walk out of there!!
wrong

Bandy, VA

#9 Mar 29, 2011
Hope wrote:
I have heard that MR.Charles is having alot of infections. So he is back on life support. I think we need to pray and just pray for what is best for him not us. Everyone that knows him knows he would be going home to the Lord. I didnt really want to post this but i think people need to know that he is holding on and that he is going through alot more than the other 3 ever thought of. Please dont post anything dumb. Maybe we can update people and get an address to send him cards and maybe even start a donation just for him it has to be hard for his family when it comes to money. Lets all stand together and sit down and think how it would feel to be in his condition before you make a post. Thanks
shut this site down don't post rumors the family or nobody needs this from a true family freind.....
Hope

Grundy, VA

#11 Mar 29, 2011
Sorry i didnt mean any harm this was from a very reliable sorce so i dont guess anyone wants to release the real details the sheriffs dept never will so why ask them only the close family knows but hopefully he is doing better and it is really 70/30 in his favor. Yeah please keep us posted since you know for a fact then. Thanks
close family member

Grundy, VA

#12 Mar 29, 2011
im responding to the first comment, please get your information straight before you post all this. dont you think this family is torn up enought without you posting something thats not true. shane and this family need prayer not gossip thats not true.
thank god

Oakwood, VA

#13 Mar 29, 2011
the sheriff department wont tell you anything...i ran into a deputy and ask but then i guess they arent alowed to tell us anything. but regardless..our prayers are with him and his family and i hope you keep us posted
joe

Lebanon, VA

#14 Mar 29, 2011
close family member wrote:
im responding to the first comment, please get your information straight before you post all this. dont you think this family is torn up enought without you posting something thats not true. shane and this family need prayer not gossip thats not true.
If this forum is so offensive to the family,, then why are the family members bothering to log on here?
Praying in Georgia

Westborough, MA

#15 Mar 30, 2011
Just read about Mr. Charles - I have just sent a card and am praying so hard for him!! Our God is so good and will with him every step of the way!
a friend

Vienna, WV

#16 Feb 2, 2012
Praying in Georgia wrote:
Just read about Mr. Charles - I have just sent a card and am praying so hard for him!! Our God is so good and will with him every step of the way!
i was in church service with mr charles he was playing his guitar..im sure he has a lot pain but god is helping him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Margo Keene 21 min Want to know 1
Chucky Mullins Live (Aug '13) 6 hr Chucky Mullins 10
DRUG testing at walmart (Jul '11) 19 hr Dirich2010 49
Joshua b addair Sun been there 5
do u know trouble ramey (Sep '11) Sun been there 42
Meth Lab On Garden Creek.. Sun Where 5
Nelson Drummond Sun woddy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages