looking for Samantha Baldwin

looking for Samantha Baldwin

Posted in the Grundy Forum

droid

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2010
can't find her on facebook...used to hook up with her any body no where to find her
O_o ummm

Roanoke, VA

#2 Nov 1, 2010
She is on Facebook
droid

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2010
i searched...lots of girls with that name but none in grundy?
same

Cedar Bluff, VA

#4 Nov 17, 2010
yeah are you looking for the samantha baldwin that is 25 yrs old or the one that is younger? i know them both. the one that is 25 has a got a black kid now.
Trying to help

Grundy, VA

#5 Jul 5, 2012
Sam Baldwin did work at The Comfort Inn in Vansant... Maybe you could try there..... Her mom was working there also...
parakeet

New Hope, VA

#6 Jul 5, 2012
She's married and living in Grundy with 2 black babies. She married there dad...I think the last name is Gordon. One of her babies was hurt really badly--not sure of the details.
who

Grundy, VA

#7 Jul 5, 2012
who is it
you would thinkup so

United States

#8 Jul 7, 2012
why is it "black" babies why not just babies?? her babies are beautiful and she is one of my friends and i think that is pretty messed up to specify black!! but look she is married and happy with her family!! she is the one that is 27 and she did work at comfort inn use her name and just add gordon and u will be able to find her on fb!!
tnt

Bluefield, VA

#9 Jul 8, 2012
calling a spade a spade. It's a Grundy forum. What do you expect?
Auntie D

North Tazewell, VA

#10 Jul 31, 2012
Thats my family ur talking about and yes they are Bi-racial...do u know what that means? It doesn't matter if they were purple or green with pink polka dots, they are loved just the same!! And they are absolutly beautiful babies!!! I'm proud to call them my great nephews! I guess u really can't fix STUPID! Have a great day!
Yes

Grundy, VA

#11 Jul 31, 2012
Sam is beautiful and so are her children :) no matter what color they are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coleman Brothers Post 10 hr Anonymous 7
Is it legal to ride a Golf Cart in the town lim... 10 hr Dan 11
Buchanan County is dying Wed Consequences 11
Wat was going on today July 17 2015 across the ... (Jul '15) Jul 18 Great day 7
Autozone manager April smith Jul 18 Saywhaaa 1
Richard Wolford from Hurley Jul 17 pearlsandpintos 1
Sad When a Parent Chooses their boyfriend or gi... (Aug '11) Jul 17 Swan 114

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance