First Prev
of 6
Next Last
unknown

Washington, DC

#1 Dec 4, 2012
I think I'll start by sayin any family that let's a married woman live with her boyfriend in the same house are major hypocrites.Sylvia keen...Jackie keen...Kimberly mounts.
ok unknown

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2012
I will just start by saying "its none of your business!!!!!"
To each their own!! God gave them their life to do as they wish with it!, not for you to live it for them. Its pieces of shit like you that has nothing better to do than to come on here and drag peoples name thru the mud. What would we do without ppl like you!?! That's an easy one, we would live peacefully!!! Talk about hypocritical!! What's the difference in their wrong doings or yours with your slanderous nature?!?!? A sin is a sin!!! Jealous much????
unknown

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 4, 2012
ok unknown wrote:
I will just start by saying "its none of your business!!!!!"
To each their own!! God gave them their life to do as they wish with it!, not for you to live it for them. Its pieces of shit like you that has nothing better to do than to come on here and drag peoples name thru the mud. What would we do without ppl like you!?! That's an easy one, we would live peacefully!!! Talk about hypocritical!! What's the difference in their wrong doings or yours with your slanderous nature?!?!? A sin is a sin!!! Jealous much????
not claimin to be Christian...here's the facts the woman has a six year old that she hasn't spoke to in a week fresh out of prison drug user from way back...hops from bed to bed man to man forget the six tear old...yes a great woman to be claiming Christianity so who's the piece of shit?
ill second that

Washington, DC

#4 Dec 4, 2012
And if they wasn't doin wrong to begin with wouldn't have to worry about gettin names drug thru the mud.
ill second that

Washington, DC

#5 Dec 4, 2012
ill second that wrote:
And if they wasn't doin wrong to begin with wouldn't have to worry about gettin names drug thru the mud.
stuff like that is what gives southwest Virginia in general a bad name that we all inbred share our wives and so on.how many times thisvwoman been married anyone know?
unbelievable

Washington, DC

#6 Dec 4, 2012
This the same woman that throws all her husbands in jail when she's done?
LOL

North Tazewell, VA

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Mark Slone is the same way
unbelievable

Washington, DC

#8 Dec 4, 2012
LOL wrote:
Mark Slone is the same way
yeah she with mark once too...not the first trip thru the county.just a bit fatter now that's all same girl new decade.
lol

Oakwood, VA

#9 Dec 4, 2012
ill second that wrote:
<quoted text>stuff like that is what gives southwest Virginia in general a bad name that we all inbred share our wives and so on.how many times thisvwoman been married anyone know?
you really need to get out more if you think its a southwest va thing lol
ok unknown

New York, NY

#10 Dec 4, 2012
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>not claimin to be Christian...here's the facts the woman has a six year old that she hasn't spoke to in a week fresh out of prison drug user from way back...hops from bed to bed man to man forget the six tear old...yes a great woman to be claiming Christianity so who's the piece of shit?
Ok christian or not the question is, what business is it of yours?? That's the point I'm making. Its her life to live not yours. So why get on here and bash her? Are you a judge or jury?? Probably not so how are you qualified to run your mouth about anything?? I mean really?!?! Answer that honestly!! Just because you don't agree does that give you the right??? I'm sure I could be around you for an hour and find something about your way of life that I don't agree with, but does that give me the right to thrash you?!?! I can see now I don't agree with you on here talking shit just because someone doesn't carry themselves the way YOU see fit! Again, just who are YOU, that what you think matters in this woman's life??? Probably nobody!! If a child is being harmed there are services for that, put them to use! What's ur gossiping on here gonna do about it?!?! NOTHING!!! Do you think its going to make her a better person??? I DOUBT IT!! So all ur doing is making you look just a step above her. Really, think about it!!! I don't know who ur talking abt but wouldn't you feel better if you would just be brave enough to say it to her rather than on here hoping everyone else will share ur opinion?? Like one of the previous posters wrote; that's what gives this area a bad name. Too many people sticking their noses where it don't belong.
Grow up! Do something productive for your community rather than talk shit about your fellow neighbors!!
ok unknown

New York, NY

#11 Dec 4, 2012
*trash** not thrash
unbelievable

Washington, DC

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Yes I do know her on a very personal level...know the facts don't assume.I think I've earned the right no take that back know I've earned it.
ok unknown

New York, NY

#13 Dec 4, 2012
unbelievable wrote:
Yes I do know her on a very personal level...know the facts don't assume.I think I've earned the right no take that back know I've earned it.
I didn't say that you don't know her. But it doesn't matter what you know, it doesn't mean you have earned the right to talk about her. Who are you to judge?? Really?? No matter what you say on here isn't going to make her change!! Go to her face and call her out on it. Tell her, not us, just what a piece of shit YOU think she is. Which if she is as you say its not going to do any good. All I'm saying is ppl are going to talk down to you for talking about her. Ya know what I mean? They always do. So just beat her fuckin ass and tell her to appreciate the blessing she has and act like she has a family and stop trying to make another with each man she beds down with. Who knows maybe she values you as a person and your opinion and maybe you are what it takes to make her reevaluate herself. You never know what kind of effect you may have on someone.
ok unknown

New York, NY

#15 Dec 4, 2012
How old is she and where is she from?
unbelievable

Washington, DC

#16 Dec 4, 2012
ok unknown wrote:
How old is she and where is she from?
she's 40 born in Chicago raised in McDowell county
unbelievable

Washington, DC

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Leftover husband less than two weeks ago and tellin the world she has a"fiancee"
ok unknown

New York, NY

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Well I will be honest. I'm a divorcee myself. I now have a fiancee. But my husband started to abuse and mistreat me because after having his kids I couldn't lose the weight with the last one. So he started to call me fat and put me down in front of our kids. So there is always three sides to a story. His, hers and the truth. She really should put that baby first tho. Regardless!!!! If I was in prison or jail, the minute I came home the first thing I would do is go straight to where my babies are. But some ppl has their priorities backwards.
ok unknown

New York, NY

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Oh and keep in my I'm only 140lbs and 5'4. I guess because now I have an ass and not anorexic I'm fat in his eyes. Some men can be awful, but I guess u have women just as bad. Maybe she will see what's important before its too late.
ok unknown

New York, NY

#20 Dec 4, 2012
I'm from the TN area so I don't know her. I'll lick my man up tho. Lol! Jk
ok unknown

New York, NY

#21 Dec 4, 2012
ok unknown wrote:
I'm from the TN area so I don't know her. I'll lick my man up tho. Lol! Jk
Hahaha!! I meant LOCK him up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Ray Foster or Albert Childress for Sheriff 1 hr Fair 112
Earl Cole Against Rebel Flag 2 hr Read again 2
Any news on Jason lester 20 hr Leroy 1
Hurley's Rebel Flag (Dec '09) 23 hr Man Of Mayhem 59
She's all I think about Sat Shameless 114
unsolved murders (Jun '09) Sat Oakey 258
Fireworks Sat Heather 3
More from around the web

Grundy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages