Noah Horn Well Drilling

Noah Horn Well Drilling

Posted in the Grundy Forum

Need a Job

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2010
Is Noah Horn doing any Hiring. I used to work for them and they was a great company to work for.
just a person

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2010
No there not at the moment...wait til work picks back up .. good luck =)
dtsyyy

Brownsburg, VA

#3 Jan 1, 2010
Noah Horn is not hiring they jsu laid off people. and if they where they would call the people they laid off first
Senorita

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2010
They are a great company, and like other businesses, they have been effected by the economy. It is my understanding that business has picked up some, however your best bet is not to rely on this forum to get answers.

Call them, and ask. At least, you are getting the information from them directly.

Best of Luck to you.
dtsyyy

Vinton, VA

#5 Jan 27, 2010
they aren't hiring they are a great company when they are hiring they are bringing back people that was laid off. those people are their cocern first . they are a great company to wrk for but i don't beleive they are doing any major hiring right now. but i heard gasco was. and some other places.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is There A Dictator In The White House 2 hr Middle Ground 43
deleted Trey thread 2 hr The joker 2
Rednecks and Bunkers 2 hr Bill 2
gay residents (Sep '11) 3 hr Agreed 135
Did Anderson Cooper Get Fired From CNN (Feb '13) 10 hr joe Jack 20
Matt Shortridge (Oct '09) Sun Lol 9
chubby red/pink haired girl with tattoos Sun Who cares 3

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance