Dr Salerian is a HERO
Pittiful

United States

#264 Aug 27, 2012
Not Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Most likely a full paid vacation by some lowlife excuse of a DR.
Are you just that miserable that you would feel the need to keep posting ignorant comments like this? So are you trying to say this doctor paid the judge off?? No way in hell! Maybe things like this happen in your neck of the woods, Hillbilly Country, but not in DC. Especially for a doctor that is not liked by many. I will repeat this again....no way in hell!
seriuosly

Oakwood, VA

#265 Aug 27, 2012
its your neck of the woods that this trash is coming from.
Interesting

Saint Paul, VA

#266 Aug 27, 2012
It funny how people who never has had to deal with pain and try to hold a job at same time. Yes people abuse anything that was meant to help people. What to do? As long as they treat addiction as a crime and not a disorder or disease there will always be problems. Doctors that treat people's pain in this day and time, have a lot of compaction for their patients. You don't have to be dying with cancer to be in pain. Sometimes there are no fixing it either! The nature of the medicine will require more and more as time goes. The public is so stupid about this subject. If doctors were allowed to treat pain the problem may be better. If i could go to doctor and be treated for my problems then there would be no reason to buy the meds from the old people. The world is so uptight that they have taken every rule extreme. The doctors job is to treat people for there illnesses! Then the lawyers try to make a name for themselves. It kinda like cowboys and Indians. Lol nothing but a game. I appreciate a good doctor with a heart! I've never seen this doctor but I'm adding him to my prayer list!
Not Sure

Ransom, KY

#267 Aug 27, 2012
Interesting wrote:
It funny how people who never has had to deal with pain and try to hold a job at same time. Yes people abuse anything that was meant to help people. What to do? As long as they treat addiction as a crime and not a disorder or disease there will always be problems. Doctors that treat people's pain in this day and time, have a lot of compaction for their patients. You don't have to be dying with cancer to be in pain. Sometimes there are no fixing it either! The nature of the medicine will require more and more as time goes. The public is so stupid about this subject. If doctors were allowed to treat pain the problem may be better. If i could go to doctor and be treated for my problems then there would be no reason to buy the meds from the old people. The world is so uptight that they have taken every rule extreme. The doctors job is to treat people for there illnesses! Then the lawyers try to make a name for themselves. It kinda like cowboys and Indians. Lol nothing but a game. I appreciate a good doctor with a heart! I've never seen this doctor but I'm adding him to my prayer list!
I'am adding him to my prayer list also,I pray eventually law enforcement will take care of him.
Mistake

United States

#268 Aug 29, 2012
Interesting wrote:
It funny how people who never has had to deal with pain and try to hold a job at same time. Yes people abuse anything that was meant to help people. What to do? As long as they treat addiction as a crime and not a disorder or disease there will always be problems. Doctors that treat people's pain in this day and time, have a lot of compaction for their patients. You don't have to be dying with cancer to be in pain. Sometimes there are no fixing it either! The nature of the medicine will require more and more as time goes. The public is so stupid about this subject. If doctors were allowed to treat pain the problem may be better. If i could go to doctor and be treated for my problems then there would be no reason to buy the meds from the old people. The world is so uptight that they have taken every rule extreme. The doctors job is to treat people for there illnesses! Then the lawyers try to make a name for themselves. It kinda like cowboys and Indians. Lol nothing but a game. I appreciate a good doctor with a heart! I've never seen this doctor but I'm adding him to my prayer list!
I accidentally judged the wrong comment just now. I was trying to judge the comment above you where the idiot made that stupid comment. Again, I am sorry for the mistake. i am not sure how to remove or change a comment that is judged or to fix what I put on yours when I accidentally judged it but I am going to send a message to Topix to see if they will fix it. Again I am sorry for the mistake. On another note...I agree with you about some of these people posting comments when they are either not a CPP, dont know anyone that is a CPP, do not go to a pain clinic or doctor, arent prescribed meds, etc. If you havent already noticed there are quite a few idiots commenting here. The guy that replied to your comment stating he was going to say a little prayer too (being sarcastic) actually does not even know this doctor. He is from Kentucky and Dr S is from DC. I just dont see how or WHY some of these people keep posting like they know everything about Dr Salerian. This poster I am talking about will tell you himself that he knows nothing at all about Dr Salerian...only what he has read on this forum. He keeps posting comments agreeing and disagreeing with patients and others voicing their opinions. I dont have a problem when someone is commenting about Dr Salerian and they say they dont like him, he is scum, etc if they are affected by him in some shape or form. But when someone just so happens to be trolling, runs across this forum, and says this doctor is scum, a dealer, and continuously making other degrading comments just strikes me as odd. I would not waste my time posting and arguing with others about a doctor that I know nothing about. Seriously, he is what I call eat up with the [email protected] LOL
Lol

Saint Paul, VA

#269 Aug 29, 2012
Mistake wrote:
<quoted text>
I accidentally judged the wrong comment just now. I was trying to judge the comment above you where the idiot made that stupid comment. Again, I am sorry for the mistake. i am not sure how to remove or change a comment that is judged or to fix what I put on yours when I accidentally judged it but I am going to send a message to Topix to see if they will fix it. Again I am sorry for the mistake. On another note...I agree with you about some of these people posting comments when they are either not a CPP, dont know anyone that is a CPP, do not go to a pain clinic or doctor, arent prescribed meds, etc. If you havent already noticed there are quite a few idiots commenting here. The guy that replied to your comment stating he was going to say a little prayer too (being sarcastic) actually does not even know this doctor. He is from Kentucky and Dr S is from DC. I just dont see how or WHY some of these people keep posting like they know everything about Dr Salerian. This poster I am talking about will tell you himself that he knows nothing at all about Dr Salerian...only what he has read on this forum. He keeps posting comments agreeing and disagreeing with patients and others voicing their opinions. I dont have a problem when someone is commenting about Dr Salerian and they say they dont like him, he is scum, etc if they are affected by him in some shape or form. But when someone just so happens to be trolling, runs across this forum, and says this doctor is scum, a dealer, and continuously making other degrading comments just strikes me as odd. I would not waste my time posting and arguing with others about a doctor that I know nothing about. Seriously, he is what I call eat up with the [email protected] LOL
That is so true. This site is a playground for this type. I love a good debate, however I like to keep it on the more intelligent side rather than ignorance. People that are closed minded should be on the billboards for stupidity. There are always two side to consider and in order to make an intelligent opinion both should be reviewed.
reality checker

Greenbackville, VA

#271 Aug 29, 2012
i do not know the good dr,but i am directly affected by his loose practice.most of the drugs that he prescribed were sold on the street.i dont have young children but alot or people do and they are the ones that end up the pills.i know i will be bashed for my opinion,but an addict is a person that takes medication on a regular basis that thinks they cannot make it thru any other way i know i was like tht for years then something happened and i changed my out look.i quit and any one else can to.first you must realize that the pills does not stop the pain they just make you feel good by masking it in your head,and they are alot of much cheaper ways.so if you think you cant get thru today without a couple of 30s congratulations son your a drug addict im not gonna sugar coat it you already knew you were or you wouldnt be driving 8 hours for your fix
Really

Ransom, KY

#273 Aug 29, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so true. This site is a playground for this type. I love a good debate, however I like to keep it on the more intelligent side rather than ignorance. People that are closed minded should be on the billboards for stupidity. There are always two side to consider and in order to make an intelligent opinion both should be reviewed.
I may not be the most intellegent person around,but I'am intellegent enough to know someone taking 12 to 16 Oxys a day cannot survive,so they must be being sold.
Shame

Saint Paul, VA

#274 Aug 30, 2012
Yes .. ( really ) that is a high dose. But we don't know what kind of tolerance they have built over time. And if people's pain was treated then there wouldn't be a street value to them. It's very hard subject but clearly the route their taking to control the problem isn't working.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#275 Sep 2, 2012
BooooooWhoooooWhooooo wrote:
Well cry me a river......I know people live in pain I do myself I have a bone disease and suffer in pain everday but I don't need to take sever amounts of pain meds to function. I myself becanme addicted to oxycotin because of my disease. I kept telling myself that is was ok to take more and more pain meds because of my condition but I was in complete denial until I fell asleep and crashed my car and almost killed myself and my kids. That was a wake up call for me so now I have been clean for 8 years and yes I take meds but there non narcotic meds. I go to Charlottesville twice a year where I see a pain specialist who prescribes me meds that are non addictive and it has worked wonders for me. I don't believe noone needs that much pain medication or nerve medication. If you take either of these you will become addicted to them. I saw my dad and my mother both die of cancer and nither one of them were givin as much pain meds as this doctor was precribing people. I know for a fact dieing of cancer is the worst pain that a human can go through so save your excuses for someone who cares because I don't believe a word you say. Its the addict talking in these post. The best thing for you to do is get clean and find a better way of dealing with your pain.
I sympathize with u the things that u have had to deal with!..But u still can't or at least u shouldnt judge (from what I have read) a group of people who are taking their medication as it is prescribed! Why is it anyone's business how u, I or anyone else manages our pain? Just as u said, u became addicted..U told urself it was ok to take more an more...that is not what I, & I'm sure that some of the other people commenting are trying to defend! We aren't trying to make anyone believe that this medication isn't an addictive medication, nor that a person can't become addicted! My argument is this...I don't take any medication for any other reason than an illness! I don't have NEVER taken anything for any other effect than to manage my pain! Bc u let urself (I am not blaming u or saying anything badly about u) Bc U told urself it was ok to take more...Does not mean every person this will happen to! Although I would recommend to anyone that is having to turn to this route to manage their pain...in order to have a better quality of life...I recommend that u be a strong person..research an research & research some more! When u start seeing any sign of what this person said "found their self thinking that he/she needs more...That is when u tell ur Dr! No one person should be punished bc another person can not handle their medication & start abusing it! If u can't be adult enough, smart enough, that if or when that happens to u...when u cross the line of a better quality of life to abusing it...Abusing something that has saved 1000's of peoples lives..when so many has been on the verge of suicide bc of horffic pain & U can't be honest with urself nor ur Dr...Then why should I suffer bc of ur choices?!?!?! Bc u an others have been weak minded doesn't mean that another Human Being needs to suffer bc of ur own "CHOICES & WEAKNESS"...& If a person who is suffering with pain & have been or is an addict of any type of drug, Alcohol then u should be upfront with ur Dr! I am very sorry about ur parents! & Cancer is one of the worst illnesses to endure! However, when a Cancer patient is enduring that kind of pain is near the end...Chronic pain, severe pain, alot of these people are still having to work to support their families etc & have a very long life ahead of them...Pain management is to help these kind of people to live a daily life an be as productive as they possibly can! So it is totally inhumane to punish so many bc of the one's who abuse the help! I will say this...I would much rather an idiot get from a Dr than manufacturing it in their basement beside our homes! & the Heroin, Crack, Meth etc dealers to out of the streets!
coming back

Bristol, TN

#276 Sep 3, 2012
Is he coming back or not does anyone no for sure. Thanks
Information

United States

#278 Oct 10, 2012
If you are a chronic pain patient or a patient of Dr Salerian please join him in DC today to stand up for your rights. Please review the details on his website.....if you don't have his website then please google The Salerian Center. Read the messages posted today. If you want your voice to be heard.....stand up for what you believe in and join everyone today for the meeting. Remember: Detailed information can be obtained from the Salerian Center website. Have a blessed, painfree day.
reality checker

Silver Spring, MD

#279 Oct 11, 2012
yes people support the drug dealer that is killing our children.we should charter a bus to get folks up there.sheesh what a bunch of dopeys,the dr will never be able to prescribe any narcotic again.quit or go doctor shopping that is your reality check,free no charge forthe first one.
Check This

United States

#280 Oct 12, 2012
reality checker wrote:
yes people support the drug dealer that is killing our children.we should charter a bus to get folks up there.sheesh what a bunch of dopeys,the dr will never be able to prescribe any narcotic again.quit or go doctor shopping that is your reality check,free no charge forthe first one.
I don't understand how some people can be so ignorant. Killing our children? Drug dealer? It's a shame there are idiots like you that don't see the benefits that modern medication can have for certain people with debilitating injuries and illnesses. Reality check for you....You're an idiot!
reality checker

Silver Spring, MD

#282 Oct 12, 2012
benefits you got sh-t for brains you know as well as me that sob was writing whatever you ask for and how many to ever swinging dick that walked in there,and you upholding him labels you plainly to everyone that lives in this area.you are not intelligent enough or to burnt out to take your reality check.the next one will come with a cost,either your kidneys or maybe your life,and it won't come from me.if it walks like aduck and quacks like a duck then you're probably a dealer to support this scumbag murderer
firstdonoharm

Grundy, VA

#283 Oct 12, 2012
He may fight his battles in court, and the justice system may not be able to prove that he is commiting a crime but...the AMA(American Medical Association) has the power to limit him because of the oath he took. First do no harm...
So True

Lexington, NC

#284 Oct 12, 2012
reality checker wrote:
benefits you got sh-t for brains you know as well as me that sob was writing whatever you ask for and how many to ever swinging dick that walked in there,and you upholding him labels you plainly to everyone that lives in this area.you are not intelligent enough or to burnt out to take your reality check.the next one will come with a cost,either your kidneys or maybe your life,and it won't come from me.if it walks like aduck and quacks like a duck then you're probably a dealer to support this scumbag murderer
I have said all along this doctor is or was every addict or drug dealers dream come true. I was a patient and I admit I'm an addict who just went to get all the meds he wrote to ANYONE. He had to know what we all were doing. There was times when 4 or 5 of us would all ride together and hed make all of our appts together. He wanted that $350 we all paid....plain and simple. He saved a lot of lifes when he quit writing. Ill be honest I hated it at first because I was sick as a dog withdrawing and it was hard losing that extra income he provided. I've been an addict for over 10 years and I know for a fact nobody needs 450 roxys or 450 methadone not to mention all the other meds including xanax. All the people who has got on here upholding him and even calling him a hero is no different than me......the only difference is I'm honest about why I drove 10 hours to see him while they moan and grown about being in pain. If you REALLY do have something wrong with you that requires you to take pain meds to function then you shouldn't have a problem finding a doctor near you that will treat you.
Bad Example

United States

#285 Oct 15, 2012
So True wrote:
<quoted text>I have said all along this doctor is or was every addict or drug dealers dream come true. I was a patient and I admit I'm an addict who just went to get all the meds he wrote to ANYONE. He had to know what we all were doing. There was times when 4 or 5 of us would all ride together and hed make all of our appts together. He wanted that $350 we all paid....plain and simple. He saved a lot of lifes when he quit writing. Ill be honest I hated it at first because I was sick as a dog withdrawing and it was hard losing that extra income he provided. I've been an addict for over 10 years and I know for a fact nobody needs 450 roxys or 450 methadone not to mention all the other meds including xanax. All the people who has got on here upholding him and even calling him a hero is no different than me......the only difference is I'm honest about why I drove 10 hours to see him while they moan and grown about being in pain. If you REALLY do have something wrong with you that requires you to take pain meds to function then you shouldn't have a problem finding a doctor near you that will treat you.
Please speak for only yourself. Im not trying to judge you or be rude in anyway but I really hope you are punished for your actions. I am glad you are being so honest but you have to look at it from every other point of view as well. I was a patient of Dr Salerian and I am a true chronic pain patient and I NEVER abused my medications or sold my medication. Your comments about "everyone that is upholding him is no different than me".....you are just being honest about your situation. Well I am also being honest. I do need my medication to function and I am not like you. It sickens me to know that it's people like you out here that take advantage of the system like you (and your friends) did just to obtain a high. Its really sad that YOU and everyone has else like you have now made doctors have to second guess their patients motives when obtaining prescriptions. Now I agree that anyone driving 8-10hrs to see a doctor is a little ridiculous. I would never drive that far to see a pain doctor. In all honesty Dr Salerian cares about his patients and regardless of your comments he helped alot of people. I feel you owe that man an apology for taking advantage of him and his practice the way you did. If you are going to have the balls to get on here and post how you deceived this man in order to obtain your fix then you should definitely have the balls to offer him an apology. YOU and your friends are the reason why people like me have lost a good doctor and are second guessed everywhere we go. Again....you should really be ashamed of yourself and all of the people you deceived. In my opinion you need to be behind bars for your actions. Im shocked that you have not been charged for your drug dealing!! Your comments sicken me. I hope what you have done will catch up with you and you have to serve time for all the wrongdoing you have done.
firstdonoharm

Grundy, VA

#286 Oct 15, 2012
Bad Example wrote:
<quoted text>
Please speak for only yourself. Im not trying to judge you or be rude in anyway but I really hope you are punished for your actions. I am glad you are being so honest but you have to look at it from every other point of view as well. I was a patient of Dr Salerian and I am a true chronic pain patient and I NEVER abused my medications or sold my medication. Your comments about "everyone that is upholding him is no different than me".....you are just being honest about your situation. Well I am also being honest. I do need my medication to function and I am not like you. It sickens me to know that it's people like you out here that take advantage of the system like you (and your friends) did just to obtain a high. Its really sad that YOU and everyone has else like you have now made doctors have to second guess their patients motives when obtaining prescriptions. Now I agree that anyone driving 8-10hrs to see a doctor is a little ridiculous. I would never drive that far to see a pain doctor. In all honesty Dr Salerian cares about his patients and regardless of your comments he helped alot of people. I feel you owe that man an apology for taking advantage of him and his practice the way you did. If you are going to have the balls to get on here and post how you deceived this man in order to obtain your fix then you should definitely have the balls to offer him an apology. YOU and your friends are the reason why people like me have lost a good doctor and are second guessed everywhere we go. Again....you should really be ashamed of yourself and all of the people you deceived. In my opinion you need to be behind bars for your actions. Im shocked that you have not been charged for your drug dealing!! Your comments sicken me. I hope what you have done will catch up with you and you have to serve time for all the wrongdoing you have done.
Okay he spoke the truth about his illegal doings and it was running rampant, red flags everywhere. I'd like to speak for what was done for me, or rather, to me. I did have and still do have pain issues. I trusted Dr. Salerian to know what was best for me. In so doing, I took what he prescribed to me and nearly destroyed my health. My body began to respond to the amount of drugs he told me I needed and not in a good way, shutting down, kidney, liver issues and after doing my own research realized the devastating effects these drugs were having on my system. I consider myself one of the lucky ones.
lucky one

United States

#287 Oct 15, 2012
firstdonoharm wrote:
<quoted text>Okay he spoke the truth about his illegal doings and it was running rampant, red flags everywhere. I'd like to speak for what was done for me, or rather, to me. I did have and still do have pain issues. I trusted Dr. Salerian to know what was best for me. In so doing, I took what he prescribed to me and nearly destroyed my health. My body began to respond to the amount of drugs he told me I needed and not in a good way, shutting down, kidney, liver issues and after doing my own research realized the devastating effects these drugs were having on my system. I consider myself one of the lucky ones.
You ARE very lucky. I hope you are doing much better now. When it comes to treating someone medically, one size does not fit all. What works 4 one person could be detrimental to another. Anytime someone is prescribed opioids for pain the doctor should always start at the lowest dose and gradually increase their dosage until they are comfortable or until their pain level decreases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nikki lester from pike co 3 hr old friend 1
Cell phone 3 hr Lol 7
who sales sabika in town? 7 hr Suggestion 2
Poll Ever meet a Siltner worth peeing on if they wer... (Jul '15) Mon Lol 24
Keep your check...Vote Hillary Mon political 2 24
Cheerleaders Mon Eternal truth 6
Andrew Lester or Andy Aug 28 from hurley 2

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages