tonja brown

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Apr 13, 2009
well greggy its been a month today that you were sent for an autopsy still know arrest travis,jhonny,sparky,and ronnie are still free this is starting to piss me off cause they all need to be in jail i promise you they are going to get them i love you and miss you it gets worse everyday it doesnt get know easier for us we miss you more than you will ever know its been a month since you was murdered and this is bullshi! they havent even arrested anyone i dont know how much more we can take but i promise you i want stop untill they are got love you greggy please if anyone knows anything please help us please
Serenity81

Richlands, VA

#2 Apr 18, 2009
tonja brown wrote:
well greggy its been a month today that you were sent for an autopsy still know arrest travis,jhonny,sparky,and ronnie are still free this is starting to piss me off cause they all need to be in jail i promise you they are going to get them i love you and miss you it gets worse everyday it doesnt get know easier for us we miss you more than you will ever know its been a month since you was murdered and this is bullshi! they havent even arrested anyone i dont know how much more we can take but i promise you i want stop untill they are got love you greggy please if anyone knows anything please help us please
My condolences to you and your family and i pray that the individuals who are responsible for this terrible crime are brought to justice.In this case severe justice.These men or should i say little fags are a complete waste of flesh.Bless the Brown family and you will be in our prayers.
tonja brown

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Apr 19, 2009
Serenity81 wrote:
<quoted text>
My condolences to you and your family and i pray that the individuals who are responsible for this terrible crime are brought to justice.In this case severe justice.These men or should i say little fags are a complete waste of flesh.Bless the Brown family and you will be in our prayers.
thank you i am glad they got him but think the other 3 deserve something they all lied cause supposley travis threating them well if they would have came forward he would have been arrested sonner this is os hard bit this week we get to face that low life scum bucket i cant wait to see him face to face and look him right in the eyes so he knows that we can look him the face and let him know he dont scare me at all i hate his guts i hope and pray he never has freedom again i guess we will see what neo is all about i pray she sends him to prison for the rest of his life and he never sees freedom again so to all the people that has been behind us thank you so much and still continue to pray for us thanks his sister tonja
Serenity81

Richlands, VA

#4 Apr 20, 2009
He deserves a worse fate than life in prison.To take someone's life that way is very uncalled for.Stand tall in court and show this f*ckface dirty b*stard that he won't get away with this.And the ones that never told anyone about it the other 3 are yellow bellied cowards whom indeed needs to be in prison.Don't that make them accessories to murder???These people need to be brought to justice all of them.Bless the brown family and may they find some comfort in the judical system.You all will be in our prayers.
tonja brown

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Apr 22, 2009
Serenity81 wrote:
He deserves a worse fate than life in prison.To take someone's life that way is very uncalled for.Stand tall in court and show this f*ckface dirty b*stard that he won't get away with this.And the ones that never told anyone about it the other 3 are yellow bellied cowards whom indeed needs to be in prison.Don't that make them accessories to murder???These people need to be brought to justice all of them.Bless the brown family and may they find some comfort in the judical system.You all will be in our prayers.
thank you i fell the same way and thank you for your kind words this has been awfull thank god they are people out their that has a heart thank you very much gregs sister tonja
Roberta

Findlay, OH

#6 Jun 1, 2009
tonja brown wrote:
Sorry to hear about your families loss..I haven't seen Greg in ages, but I remember him.
Hope

Grottoes, VA

#7 Jun 2, 2009
hope you find peace again for you and your family
HMM

United States

#8 Jun 2, 2009
tonja brown wrote:
<quoted text>thank you i fell the same way and thank you for your kind words this has been awfull thank god they are people out their that has a heart thank you very much gregs sister tonja
Waoh you call Serenties words kind? Lot's of cussing and calling down all evil is what I see. Not very kind words at all.
Sorry you're brother was murdered so brutally and I hope justice is served in this case. Now you can call THOSE kind words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sickest Town 1 hr CHERYL 21
workers arrested at Walmart for stealing 1 hr Hopeful 6
job at sykes 2 hr Your Answer 8
Not "Black Mold" 3 hr Dont Bother 10
worst school board in history 5 hr observer 1
friends with benefits 10 hr Donwhite49 15
jason lester Tue old friend 4
Grundy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web