Grundy's triple-decker Walmart to open doors later this year

Mar 21, 2011 Full story: Bluefield Daily Telegraph 11

GRUNDY, Va. - It looks like a fort or a castle rising from the banks of the Levisa Fork River, a three-story structure surrounded by the moat-like river and currently only accessible by bridge.

Read more
POBOY

Bristol, VA

#1 Mar 21, 2011
Food City has contracted from Wakmart to have the grocery department. Food city will hire the employees to run the grocery departmeny.
what about

Grundy, VA

#2 Mar 21, 2011
POBOY wrote:
Food City has contracted from Wakmart to have the grocery department. Food city will hire the employees to run the grocery departmeny.
yea they should have put the walmart on top of the mountain ,they would have gotten people from all around ,but they stuck in in a little bitty parking lot so stupid i think it aint gonna be nothing but a joke there when they do open
triple decker

Haysi, VA

#3 Mar 21, 2011
Laughs....One story Walmart, two story parking garage, get your facts right.

And on top of the mountain is still pretty empty from what I see.
please

Grundy, VA

#4 Mar 21, 2011
IS THIS TRUE? I just dont see walmart and food city getting along so well!
not happening

Haysi, VA

#5 Mar 21, 2011
It's one of the people that has nothing good to say about Grundy spreading his junk again.
Teddy

Bandy, VA

#6 Mar 21, 2011
POBOY wrote:
I know for a fact that Food City doesn't have anything to do with the Walmart!! There was finally someone that stood up to the Smiths...
Teddy

Bandy, VA

#7 Mar 21, 2011
Teddy wrote:
<quoted text> I know for a fact that Food City doesn't have anything to do with the Walmart!! There was finally someone that stood up to the Smiths...
...and that someone would be me, Tim Potter!
POBOY

Bristol, VA

#8 Mar 21, 2011
I know for a fact Food City will have the grocery departmrnt in Wallmart. This is not a joke.
ummmm

Roanoke, VA

#9 Mar 22, 2011
POBOY wrote:
I know for a fact Food City will have the grocery departmrnt in Wallmart. This is not a joke.
LOL...well you need to change your source. Walmart doesn't do deals like that. They're too greedy.
WalCity

Bristol, VA

#10 Mar 22, 2011
POBOY wrote:
Why call it Walmart then? Why not call it Food City? The Walmart will not have a garden center, nor the garage center, so if Food City will have the grocery dept. why call it Walmart? You my friend need to get your facts straight and quit listening to those little voice inside your head!
SideKick

Grundy, VA

#11 Mar 22, 2011
Teddy wrote:
<quoted text>
...and that someone would be me, Tim Potter!
Who's Timmy's side kick gonna be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buchanan County beauty pagents 1 hr LOL 15
hot watertruck drivers 22 hr Fun 4
Poll Why does Pizza Hut waitresses get crappy tips? (Jul '10) 23 hr Jerri 50
local mofia move keys to wv Mon looking 1
looking to catch red eyes Mon looking 1
moonshine got us wAsted Mon need alignment 1
black bear stole my dinner Mon exterminator 1
Grundy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web