grundy basketball
AVID FAN OF 1980

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Nov 23, 2009
Has anyone seen the ball teams , varsity or j.v. please comment.
TWO FOLD

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2009
I havent seen any practices or scrimages yet, but the team as a hole has moved to the good upside over the lest two or three years. I think they will be in state contention in the next years.
Bball fan

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Nov 23, 2009
the J.V. TEAM is going to be awsome. Ive watched some of the guys in open gym at poplar gap and Ive seen some guys playing at the YMCA. they look good.
Grundy Fan

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Nov 23, 2009
This year is gonna be a great one for the Varsity Girls..Most of the girls have played ball together for years they get along great.. As long as ive known them playing they have never had problems they always get along and support each other.. All these girls are great girls.. They play together and Play as a TEAM.. Thats the most important part.. I think we are gonna see how a real team plays they are young but a fast team and with hard work and team work they will definitly be something worth going to watch, and the parents all sit together from what i saw at the scrimage that is something i havent seen in years. Go Grundy Varsity Girls... Good Luck this year and play hard and play as a team and you will do well.
AVID FAN OF 1980 wrote:
Has anyone seen the ball teams , varsity or j.v. please comment.
AVID FAN OF 1980

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2009
Grundy Fan Thanks for the comment, i have also heard the girls should do well. I HOPE SO. I also heard the boys had a scrimage tonite. but I didnt get to go. have you heard if so how did they do?
Bball fan

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Nov 24, 2009
varsity boys need work,, J.V. Is looking good. maybe not this year but in next two years with a mix of some J.V. and some of the varsity Grundy might knock on the states door or at the least be ranked pretty high. hope im wrong i hope its sooner.
HAYSI CAT

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Nov 25, 2009
I heard someone talking that the J.v. boys team are going to be the ones to beat ....they say the J.V. could almost beat the varsity. maybe even beat them.
TWO FOLD

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Nov 26, 2009
LETS talk basketball!!!!!!!!!
grundybballfan

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2009
what did everyone think about the games last wednesday?
HAYSI CAT

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Dec 6, 2009
THE game with counsil was OK. The JV boys smoked it. the varsity boys need some work so do the girls........The game with Eastridge, the JV game was awsome came down to the wire. varsity game was almost a blow out by Eastridge
AVID FAN OF 1980

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2009
THERE was a JV girls and boys game tonite Dec 7th Pearl harbor day. Twinvally at Grundy .. grundy won both games
grrundy fann

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Dec 7, 2009
what does everyone think of the varsity teams? both teams look pretty good to me.
WAVE SPORTS FANN

Grundy, VA

#13 Dec 9, 2009
If you got to watch the girls basketball team last week against Council, you seen a good game. The girls were very aggressive on offense and defense.
The freshmen girls stepped up to the plate very well. Think there are 3 freshmen, Cantrell and Webb stepped it up big time the other freshmen froze up and didnt play as well as she can.
Think Cantrell and Webb had the hi scores of the game. Some one let me know if it was different. Come out and support all the teams. Go GRUNDY.
GHS

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2009
It was a great game. The girls all worked together and did a great job. The one thing that i noticed with the Varsity Girls this year is they dont care who scores,, all they worry about is winning. I heard several girls comment they dont care who scores the most as long as they win or play a good game.. That is a TEAM so it doesnt matter who had the most points that is not important to this team. As long as they all work together and win. This group has played together for a long time and they always work together to the end. I feel they have 5 players on the floor at all times that are capable of scoreing it wont be the same ones everytime doing all the scoreing. They work great together and i feel it is gonna be a great season for them, they are young but they will grow together and become a great TEAM together. There is not one girl that stands out on the team. They are all Great Team Players!!
WAVE SPORTS FANN wrote:
If you got to watch the girls basketball team last week against Council, you seen a good game. The girls were very aggressive on offense and defense.
The freshmen girls stepped up to the plate very well. Think there are 3 freshmen, Cantrell and Webb stepped it up big time the other freshmen froze up and didnt play as well as she can.
Think Cantrell and Webb had the hi scores of the game. Some one let me know if it was different. Come out and support all the teams. Go GRUNDY.
TWO FOLD

United States

#15 Dec 12, 2009
ANY NEW NEWS,, would like to hear about the latest games
AVID FAN OF 1980

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Dec 17, 2009
Anybody know of the clintwood game Varsity ,and J.V. WHO won , what was the scores.
WHAT DO YOU LOW

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Dec 18, 2009
jv and varsity both won.. jv winning by 15
who hotta than me

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Jan 5, 2010
HAYSI CAT wrote:
I heard someone talking that the J.v. boys team are going to be the ones to beat ....they say the J.V. could almost beat the varsity. maybe even beat them.
i heard from someone tonight the varsity boys scrimaged the jv boys... they said it was pretty much a ass kicking.... varsity-84 jv-26...
your dad

Grundy, VA

#19 Jan 12, 2010
Grundys Jv beat Abingdons Jv 57 to 40 last night
HAYSI CAT

United States

#20 Mar 3, 2010
Grundy JV Bball team must have smoked it. I seen in last week Va Mountianeer the JV boys won the champship. with three or four guys in double figures. it said the team was 19 wins and 3 loses. so I talked to some people. and they said that the team revenged all but one of the loses and the one they didnt was Eastridge Ky. and that they never got to play them again. With the other two loses they only lost by 4 or 5 points and every game they won was by 10 or more. so that makes the varsity look good for next season

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather White?? (Sep '10) 5 hr Roadrunner 20
Brenda ash y 8 hr Somebody 5
Question for the Republicans 17 hr democrat 8
tax returns 17 hr Earl 10
Heather 22 hr 472940abc 1
Is There A Dictator In The White House Fri Hmmm 61
Kayla McClanahan big ole jugs Fri Uncle Ricky 1

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance