Amanda blankenship/gentry

Amanda blankenship/gentry

Posted in the Grundy Forum

Wonderin

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Anyone know amanda blankenship/ gentry. Know shes married but just wonderin wat kinda person she is ? Shes about 22 or 23
Riddle Me This

Grundy, VA

#2 Jul 29, 2012
I think the key word here is married hound dog

Since: Jul 12

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Not being a hound. Being investigative
heard that

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 26, 2012
shady past
heard that

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Nov 26, 2012
wouldnt go into too much detail...but i know for a fact she cheated on shroom her senior year in high school...know the guy...watched it first hand...she doesnt deserve shroom
friend

Carrsville, VA

#7 Nov 29, 2012
he cheats on her too i know for fact
Friend o a friend

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2012
When have u watched first hand when did this happen i know shes a skank
Well

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2012
heard that wrote:
wouldnt go into too much detail...but i know for a fact she cheated on shroom her senior year in high school...know the guy...watched it first hand...she doesnt deserve shroom
You are absolutely right. She doesn't deserve him. She deserves so much better. To whoever posted this, yes, she cheated on him, but not until he already been cheating on her for 4 years. Everything she did to him, he asked for. The only thing I fault her for is not standing up to him and leaving sooner.
For your info

Grundy, VA

#10 May 23, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. She doesn't deserve him. She deserves so much better. To whoever posted this, yes, she cheated on him, but not until he already been cheating on her for 4 years. Everything she did to him, he asked for. The only thing I fault her for is not standing up to him and leaving sooner.
she is nothing but a ho would not go near that she cannot keep her legs closed to save her life all she does is sleep around and than wonder why people don't like her
tyler

Richlands, VA

#11 May 24, 2013
For your info wrote:
<quoted text> she is nothing but a ho would not go near that she cannot keep her legs closed to save her life all she does is sleep around and than wonder why people don't like her
sorry but people do like her hahahaha
huh

Presto, PA

#12 Jun 5, 2013
For your info wrote:
<quoted text> she is nothing but a ho would not go near that she cannot keep her legs closed to save her life all she does is sleep around and than wonder why people don't like her
Like who likes here and what exactly do u know
Amanda gentry

United States

#13 Jun 5, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Like who likes here and what exactly do u know
They know exactly nothing. There's nothing to know!
Amanda Gentry

United States

#14 Jun 5, 2013
For your info wrote:
<quoted text> she is nothing but a ho would not go near that she cannot keep her legs closed to save her life all she does is sleep around and than wonder why people don't like her
I don't know where you're getting your information. I'm not a ho by any means. And I've never spent one moment of my life worrying who does and doesn't like me, just so you know. This isn't high school.
huh

New Marshfield, OH

#15 Jun 9, 2013
Ttt
watever

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Jun 17, 2013
Wat a who. Re

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump 12 min Snor 15
Jason keene 11 hr true stroy 4
Druggies 18 hr Reddog 3
Good ole boys again Tue Influenced 4
Angie Dickey Tue Friendly replies ... 6
Druggies at Leemaster (Sep '16) Tue Drugs 28
Should a Deacon in a local Baptist church cousu... Tue Whitey 31

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages