Anyone know danee cole that works at ...

Anyone know danee cole that works at sykes

Posted in the Grundy Forum

she sucks them all

Blacksburg, SC

#1 May 8, 2011
If so she has 2 kids i think she is getting a devorce and sucking and banging every man in grundy and sykes she is a ho..
Mystic

Grundy, VA

#2 May 8, 2011
At least she is working and paying her own money for all her running around and enjoying the small pleasures of life.Thank God for so many of these fun loving women.
Not me yet

Penn Laird, VA

#3 May 9, 2011
Send her my way then
stfu

Grundy, VA

#4 Jan 29, 2012
maybe if you have a problem with her you should say something to her and not run your mouth. i know her and no shes not a ho shes a good mom and if she was screwin anyone id be the first one shed tell. MYOB
Driller

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2012
She doesn't work, she keeps trying to find guys to take care of her. As long as she has a roof, a dick, and nose candy she is as happy as any of her jolo, wv sisters.
lmao

Grundy, VA

#6 Feb 11, 2012
Every chic i know that works at sykes is easy must be something in the water on top the mountain.
truth

United States

#7 Feb 18, 2012
I dont think anyone should mess with her you may get something that wont wash off from what i hear
truth

United States

#8 Feb 18, 2012
Driller wrote:
She doesn't work, she keeps trying to find guys to take care of her. As long as she has a roof, a dick, and nose candy she is as happy as any of her jolo, wv sisters.
i call that trash
wtf

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2012
I believe driller is chris ratliff
Jarhead

Grundy, VA

#10 Feb 22, 2012
Nope this is me miranda george I'm not a driller
haha

United States

#11 Mar 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
I believe driller is chris ratliff
I dont think so but maybe but then again chris aint a driller either maybe its me haha
KDC

Grundy, VA

#12 Mar 25, 2012
So glad that I can entertain you all. You can sit behind your computer and talk pure crap about people like grown ups. If any of you know me well enough to talk about me then you know where I live. I'm inviting you to my house to talk about your problem with me face to face. I just want to correct a few things. First I'm not a pill ho, pill head or any type of dope head or ho...I divorced my ex over his drug problem. Second, although I am not, if I were screwing half of Buchanan County it would not be any business of yours. And third, don't even mention my kids! If you have something to say, say it to me please. Thanks, Danee Cole
the real miranda george

United States

#14 Mar 26, 2012
Ok, first of all.... I dont know who any of you are an why my name is being brought up. second duhnae is far from bein easy she has one man that she loves wit all her heart, i know this wouls be chris that had to start this or maybe his skank a*s b*tch laken... Chris get over duhnae, she doesnt want you an startin shit about her shows how pathetic you really are. Your all pieces of trash!!! Duhnae is my bestfriend, i aint like you guys i dont talk shit about my friends. Get a life an keep peoples buisness outta yalls mouths and keep your noses outta places it doesnt belong, matter of fact if you have anything to say about anyone, why bring it on topix?? Why not bring it to the person you have problems wit an why be puss about it an put a fake name?? If you have enough balls to talk sh*t about someone, atleast have the balls to use your name... I love you duhnae!!! F*ck all this ignorant a*s people. The people that are on this talkin sh*t are juss jealous because your better than them an theyre prolly on drugs an f*ckin everything wit a puss/dick.
laken jordan mullins

United States

#15 Mar 28, 2012
Miranda george
If you have a f*cking problem please confront me im tired of you running your mouth calling me sh**
when you dont even know me nobodys did nothimg to you
if i have a problem with duhnae cole she'll be the first one to know i sure as H*ll dont have to come to you !!grow up!!! chris' nor my world revolves around duhnae
she has her and we have ours idk who put this up about her but it sure as h*ll wasnt me so get over it
the real miranda george

United States

#16 Mar 28, 2012
I dont have problem, but me as well as duhnae knows how you have tried startin sh*t wit her!! Juss randomly messagin her sayin sh*t because chris told you somethin an you believe it. So that kinda gives it away you or chris had to put it on here, you an chris do nothin but talk bad about duhnae, grow some nuts for petes sake an confront her an quit talkin smack. An I never said you had to come to me if you had a problem wit duhnae! Lmao. If it was you, I was juss sayin grow some nuts an confront Duhnae, simple as that!!!!:)
slim

Dallas, TX

#18 Apr 14, 2012
I heard she really likes the black dck.
JWR

Grundy, VA

#19 Apr 14, 2012
I do know this much,Laken has been an accquaintance of mine for a long time.Ive dated her sister like three different times.If laken had something to say to you or about you,She would damn sure say it to your face.Leave her the fuck out of this mess.It just makes you look like a fu**ing idiot when you talk shit about ppl who didnt say shit to you on here.But i guess if assuming you know who and why someone hates your dumbass makes you feel better,Then i say go for it.Fuck*n Morons.
Laken Mullins

Penn Laird, VA

#20 Dec 4, 2012
thanks john you actually know how i am
Hhaha

United States

#21 Dec 6, 2012
Just like amanda

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#22 Dec 8, 2012
i love these love trangels. it's like day's of our lives some woman just love that kind of stuff. life must be boring for some woman' and that's just an opinion that dont matter':) you all have a good one !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tabitha quinley,justus,or wilson. who knows? (Sep '10) 4 hr lady gaga 29
Anyone know Anthony "Jake" Stiltner? (Jul '14) 4 hr the original dummy 52
Are any of your children being punished for bei... 8 hr Hookie boy 5
Wendy's in Tazewell county 9 hr History 8
maried couple looking for other couples (Jan '11) 11 hr Tabguy 75
Ladys 12 hr Tabguy 1
Below grundy Sun Uknow 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages