who was the lowlife that raped americ...
yeah

Grundy, VA

#21 Apr 17, 2012
just like always grundy politics...like the walmart bandit whbo robbed that poor woman nothing will be done
Seriously

New Hope, VA

#22 Apr 17, 2012
I really think people use the term "rape" a little too loosely nowadays.
BTT

Peach Creek, WV

#23 Apr 21, 2012
BTT
Mama Mia

United States

#24 May 2, 2012
Story on the front page of the VA Mountaineer Two arrested. What some people will do for money.
burn em

Grundy, VA

#25 May 2, 2012
burn em i say burn em thay riped off vets burn there asses sorry SOBs
Saneone

Candler, NC

#26 May 2, 2012
I live away from Grundy and will not be able to get the Mountaineer until next week. Buchanan County is my home. I am still interested in what happens there. Who is accused of this disgusting and dispicable deed?
insane one

Grundy, VA

#27 May 2, 2012
Saneone wrote:
I live away from Grundy and will not be able to get the Mountaineer until next week. Buchanan County is my home. I am still interested in what happens there. Who is accused of this disgusting and dispicable deed?
mack and wife debra horn.
Grecko

Port Republic, VA

#28 May 3, 2012
What? We are talking of possible grand larceny of tens of thousands. Be real, thats chump change. Investigate the BC IDA and the CEDA, see where that gets you!!!!!
theyknewbetter

Grundy, VA

#29 May 3, 2012
Grecko wrote:
What? We are talking of possible grand larceny of tens of thousands. Be real, thats chump change. Investigate the BC IDA and the CEDA, see where that gets you!!!!!
You must be family or a buddy. Did you not read, other charges may be pending. I thought Mack Horn had all kinds of money. Such a disgrace.
no class

Fishersville, VA

#30 May 3, 2012
theyknewbetter wrote:
<quoted text>You must be family or a buddy. Did you not read, other charges may be pending. I thought Mack Horn had all kinds of money. Such a disgrace.
It wasn't about money. Mack has always thought he was entitled to be disrespectful and rude... He and Debra also have no morals and are nothing but thieves.
little big horn

Grundy, VA

#31 May 3, 2012
are these they same ppl who burned down their resteraunt, little big horn?
haha

North Tazewell, VA

#32 May 3, 2012
I hope Debbie and Mack rot in Prison I was a renter there and I payed a thousand dollars to get in there apt. and my friend always done the work for them and i mean jobs that if a person come in to fix a water line it would cost lots of money and they only give him 15 dollars and never payed him for some jobs he did at the apt. and when i left they were no damages to the apt. and its was clean and i didnt even get none of my deposit back goes to show you they are greedy lowlifes they probably need that money to pay that big fine off the will have.
Deb

Grundy, VA

#33 May 3, 2012
noel u didn't get sec. dep. back because u used the apt for a w h o r e house. the place stinks to high heaven and beyond. now we will have to exterminate. and we found an item u left and turned it in to police.
mystery woman

Port Republic, VA

#34 May 3, 2012
No, the Little Big Horn Steakhouse was not burned
down and I know that for a fact.

This is not the same person that owned the steak house. U need to get your facts together before you accuse someone of something that horific.
theyknewbetter

Grundy, VA

#35 May 3, 2012
Did they show up at court house this morning? Who did they get for their legal counsel?
Grecko

New Hope, VA

#36 May 3, 2012
Negative. I'm just saying don't fish for minnows when sharks are swimming around!
theyknewbetter wrote:
<quoted text>You must be family or a buddy. Did you not read, other charges may be pending. I thought Mack Horn had all kinds of money. Such a disgrace.
jealous people

Herndon, VA

#37 May 3, 2012
Deb wrote:
noel u didn't get sec. dep. back because u used the apt for a w h o r e house. the place stinks to high heaven and beyond. now we will have to exterminate. and we found an item u left and turned it in to police.
if noel is such a w h o r e how come everywhere she goes she is with Vestil and has been for a year the w h o r e s is the men she dated in the past not her her ex husband is the biggest male hoe i ever seen fooling with underage girls
well

Port Republic, VA

#38 May 4, 2012
mystery woman wrote:
No, the Little Big Horn Steakhouse was not burned
down and I know that for a fact.
This is not the same person that owned the steak house. U need to get your facts together before you accuse someone of something that horific.
you need to get your facts straight i seen it burning with my own eyes so i know it burned down. I also know it had been for sale for some time with no hits and it had a rather large insurance policy attached to it, purposely burned? i dont know for a fact but from what i hear there was a space heater which blows an open flame out the end of a tube placed in a dry rough lumber attic with many cobwebs and left on over the weekend to keep the waterlines from freezing even though it had a heat pump and heat goes up and they had never froze before. So you be the judge of if he burned it down or not. Im betting he was damn sure hoping it would catch fire
agree

Fishersville, VA

#39 May 4, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to get your facts straight i seen it burning with my own eyes so i know it burned down. I also know it had been for sale for some time with no hits and it had a rather large insurance policy attached to it, purposely burned? i dont know for a fact but from what i hear there was a space heater which blows an open flame out the end of a tube placed in a dry rough lumber attic with many cobwebs and left on over the weekend to keep the waterlines from freezing even though it had a heat pump and heat goes up and they had never froze before. So you be the judge of if he burned it down or not. Im betting he was damn sure hoping it would catch fire
Agree with you - BUT little Big Horn was owned by Mack Horns brother Bobby- not by Mack..You have the wrong brother.
arson and theiving

Grundy, VA

#40 May 4, 2012
laughing loudly! so the entire family are evil saints?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bully For The Bully 13 min Cincinnatus 1
Courtney n jon 1 hr So sad 12
Denise pack 3 hr Looking 5
Does anybody know if Jim Childress is a good cr... 5 hr Here 3
Men who live a lie 19 hr Co-worker 8
does anyone know marvin vance. (Jun '14) 19 hr unknown 3
Here We Go Again 19 hr Whoever 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages