I need help my wife cheated on me with a married man, need a name?

Posted in the Grundy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Broken Hearted

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2010
this happened around Spring of this year,it has drove me nuts i have forgiven her for our kids sake but she will not tell me who he is, any suggestions, all she has told me is he is married from around Hurley about 50 yrs old, is very short, and drives a pickup truck ohh yeah this dude works in the coal mines too. any help or info please i just want to know who he is so i know she dont make a fool of me worse than she has.
freedom fighter

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2010
same thing happened to me im sorry that happened to you that description isnt very good keep your head up for your kids
AmandaG

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2010
There is so much of that BS going on everywhere. It makes me sick. She should tell you, be honest about it.
tss

Grundy, VA

#4 Oct 23, 2010
That sounds like a LOT of Hurley men.. I'm sorry I can't help you :(
same here

Bandy, VA

#5 Oct 24, 2010
same thing happen to me about 2 years ago and i tryed to work it out with her but it dint work if she did it 1 time she will do it more best thing to do is just move on with ya life with out her she will cheat on u more and more after she see's that she can do it and u want say nothing so if i was u i would just move on and find someone better
just got out

Pounding Mill, VA

#6 Oct 24, 2010
i had the same thing happen to me caught my ol lady with a dude and it cost me the last year of my life....been in haysi ever since that day for unlawfull wounding but it was wort ever day i sit in there
Trigger

Bandy, VA

#7 Oct 24, 2010
Broken Hearted wrote:
this happened around Spring of this year,it has drove me nuts i have forgiven her for our kids sake but she will not tell me who he is, any suggestions, all she has told me is he is married from around Hurley about 50 yrs old, is very short, and drives a pickup truck ohh yeah this dude works in the coal mines too. any help or info please i just want to know who he is so i know she dont make a fool of me worse than she has.
And was hung like a horse too......hehe
Let me say this

United States

#8 Oct 24, 2010
You said you forgave her. Then drop it, move on, and make a new start. Bringing up her past, constantly will completely destroy she and you, and any chances that the two of you will survive this ordeal, in the end? You must re-committ to each other, and start fresh, and be 100% honest and upfront, from "Here on out". What's in the past is done, gone and can not be undone. It's all about the future now. She and you can learn true love, trust, and friendship all over again, if you both try and really want this? If you go out and start over, just think about this? How many women out there haven't done anything like this? Most have had upwards of 50 men and so if your wife made one mistake, and it's over and done, then she has asked you for forgiveness, and you said yes, then for all of your sake, especailly your children's, give this a rest? Worrying about whom it was, how big his c"was, and bull chit like this, is crazy and will only in the end, result in the two of you "taking" all you can, so to speak, and you'll part anyways. SO unless you did forgive her, then move on, and let all this die. GOD says how do we expect HIM to forgive us, when we don't/won't forgive others? So drop this petty issue. No man is going to hurt a woman physically with his c" when a woman can have a 10 lb baby through that hole, and so don't let what others think, settle into your heart and mind. It's between you and her, and don't put her on a leash, and try to make her account for every move, for if she is going to do something, the only thing that stops a woman, is because they love their man, and if you start courting her all over again, and treat her like you did when you 1st met her, and not take things for granted and help her around the house and make plans to do things together, and take trips together, and walks, and talk? But only talk about what each other needs from the other partner and not what she's done or not done. OK> By the way, women out there if you agree with me, I am divorced due to other reasons, and I'm looking for a nice lady, myself.
It is easy

Staffordsville, KY

#9 Oct 24, 2010
It is easy to forgive, but much harder to forget. Good luck Broken Hearted. I hope it all works out for you.
Agree One Hundred Percent

United States

#10 Oct 24, 2010
Let me say this wrote:
You said you forgave her. Then drop it, move on, and make a new start. Bringing up her past, constantly will completely destroy she and you, and any chances that the two of you will survive this ordeal, in the end? You must re-committ to each other, and start fresh, and be 100% honest and upfront, from "Here on out". What's in the past is done, gone and can not be undone. It's all about the future now. She and you can learn true love, trust, and friendship all over again, if you both try and really want this? If you go out and start over, just think about this? How many women out there haven't done anything like this? Most have had upwards of 50 men and so if your wife made one mistake, and it's over and done, then she has asked you for forgiveness, and you said yes, then for all of your sake, especailly your children's, give this a rest? Worrying about whom it was, how big his c"was, and bull chit like this, is crazy and will only in the end, result in the two of you "taking" all you can, so to speak, and you'll part anyways. SO unless you did forgive her, then move on, and let all this die. GOD says how do we expect HIM to forgive us, when we don't/won't forgive others? So drop this petty issue. No man is going to hurt a woman physically with his c" when a woman can have a 10 lb baby through that hole, and so don't let what others think, settle into your heart and mind. It's between you and her, and don't put her on a leash, and try to make her account for every move, for if she is going to do something, the only thing that stops a woman, is because they love their man, and if you start courting her all over again, and treat her like you did when you 1st met her, and not take things for granted and help her around the house and make plans to do things together, and take trips together, and walks, and talk? But only talk about what each other needs from the other partner and not what she's done or not done. OK> By the way, women out there if you agree with me, I am divorced due to other reasons, and I'm looking for a nice lady, myself.
I am amazed to actually find another person who sees and understands what I do! You are so far ahead of most men, in your thoughts and opinions. They are 100% RIGHT. As Im sure lifes experiences have give you this eluded insight. The thing is, unless you have been through something like this it seems people cannot comprehend it. I have been through this myself, and have been trying for years to get people to understand it. I was the one that was cheated on, and I must say it did take me a few years to truly understand myself. The most important thing in life is being so close to another person that the wind could not come between you. Knowing that you are in their thoughts and they in yours. That you look forward to coming home to them just to feel their arms around you. It is very important to take time out for one another. It is very important to help one another, whether it be housework, yard work...ect. It should be worked together as a team, then all the extra time you both have can be spent doing things you both enjoy, while enjoying each other. You're right neither person can be put on a leash. It just wont work. You have to love and trust. The thing is if you are willing to do everything you can to get the relationship back you will have that love and trust and you wont want to put them on a leash. It is so easy to worry about what others think but dont get caught up in lodebar trying to please others, and feeling you're getting nowhere. The relationship is between the two of you and let it stay that way. "let me say this", may I ask your age? Just my thoughts, Goodluck!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 24, 2010
She is probably not telling you the truth about who he is, where he lives and where he works. She is probably telling you something to distract you.
just curious

Bandy, VA

#12 Oct 24, 2010
why is it that good men end up with bad women and good women end up with bad men?
virginia_girl

Ashburn, VA

#13 Oct 24, 2010
Let me say this wrote:
I agree, if u forgive her, move on and forget it or else it will continue to eat u up...Have u really forgave her, just asking cause u dont seem to be able to forget it?
i know

Bandy, VA

#14 Oct 24, 2010
Let me say this wrote:
WELL GUYS ITS NOT ONLY WOMEN THAT CHEAT . i have never cheated but my man did with a ho that works or worked at helton's gro. she has layed with half the men in buchanan county i raise our kids but told him when they was raised it was over and it is . and good men and women are very hard to find . i just found out a few days ago that the son of a B is still telling people that he lives with me . that day will never come. and to broken hearted move on she will never stop cheating she will just get better at it . she don;t love u if she had she would never have cheated. but i find that most men have cheated themselfs if u are one of thoses well that the pot calling the kettle black don.t u think. and what good women they are in this place u won't find them in bars,pool halls try church and even some of them are cheaters good luck broken i know what u feel if what u say is true!!!!!!!!!!
i know

Bandy, VA

#15 Oct 24, 2010
just curious wrote:
why is it that good men end up with bad women and good women end up with bad men?
thats life i guess seem to always be that way. i know this not one man that i know by name has ever reached 50 without cheating . i'v asked them why and they say they don't know ever my ex said that
i know

Bandy, VA

#16 Oct 24, 2010
Broken Hearted wrote:
one thing i can tell u for sure is that no woman that has been with a guy will call him short so guess what i bet he's tall so everything else might not be the truth and all cheats are not from hurley remember that
Roy Rogers

Pleasant Valley, VA

#17 Oct 24, 2010
Trigger wrote:
<quoted text>
And was hung like a horse too......hehe
I guess he should add that the dude is bi since he made you his biatch too. After all, you know so much about his member.
im sorry

Harrisonburg, VA

#18 Oct 25, 2010
this is bullshit if he dont love you enough to tell you who she cheated on you with then you should not forgive her, if tells you she cheated on you and wants to start over, she shouldnt start out by hiding shit from you right off the gate... you know this is not going to work unless you can both be completely honest with each other, there is a reason she is not telling you who it is, like its someone she works with or one of your friends or family. there is a reason behind it and its bs, shes prolly telling you its cause she dont want you to hurt him but unless she has feelings for him it shouldnt matter... if you dont start all over and be completly honest with each other it will never work and it will be hard to work out anyway cause its allways going to be in your head. you should prolly just move on it would be better in the long run,
iCarly

United States

#19 Oct 25, 2010
Broken Hearted wrote:
You do not need to know who he is to move on.
You only need to know who she REALLY is - its probably best not to know.
you asked my age

United States

#20 Oct 26, 2010
very youthful 50.
Agree One Hundred Percent wrote:
<quoted text>
I am amazed to actually find another person who sees and understands what I do! You are so far ahead of most men, in your thoughts and opinions. They are 100% RIGHT. As Im sure lifes experiences have give you this eluded insight. The thing is, unless you have been through something like this it seems people cannot comprehend it. I have been through this myself, and have been trying for years to get people to understand it. I was the one that was cheated on, and I must say it did take me a few years to truly understand myself. The most important thing in life is being so close to another person that the wind could not come between you. Knowing that you are in their thoughts and they in yours. That you look forward to coming home to them just to feel their arms around you. It is very important to take time out for one another. It is very important to help one another, whether it be housework, yard work...ect. It should be worked together as a team, then all the extra time you both have can be spent doing things you both enjoy, while enjoying each other. You're right neither person can be put on a leash. It just wont work. You have to love and trust. The thing is if you are willing to do everything you can to get the relationship back you will have that love and trust and you wont want to put them on a leash. It is so easy to worry about what others think but dont get caught up in lodebar trying to please others, and feeling you're getting nowhere. The relationship is between the two of you and let it stay that way. "let me say this", may I ask your age? Just my thoughts, Goodluck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trey Adkins 1 hr Clear 41
Mandy Prater 1 hr Facts 7
Pot Holes and Craters 1 hr VDOT 2
Fire on Slate Creek 1 hr Bad Weather 18
dss 1 hr All Eyes on u 17
DRUG testing at walmart (Jul '11) 7 hr linda 40
School System 16 hr observer 22
Grundy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web